Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
trizn
7 posters

New Moon script and scenes

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New Moon script and scenes - Page 2 Empty Re: New Moon script and scenes

Post  trizn Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:01 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    Pretty_Twisted wrote:Im not going to kill you Mary, BUT, if that ended up happening you know who i will be blaming right....lol....Thats right....YOU!! ahahahahaha....

But seriously, i just want them to follow the book as close as they can, i mean, Jacob (oh and Bella) being in 3 quatres of the movie is about right....lol...

thats fine as long as the movies like 3 HOURS because they absolutely HAVE TO do the edward parts justice! they cant rush through them EXPECIALLY volterra and the bedroom.

I'm with Mary on this. I'd love them to have an hour for Volterra & an hour for the bedroom scene. You'd get the first hour for Jacob. 😁
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:29 am

See i would give it half hour at the start with Edward and Bella, then he goes....then Jacob Jacob Jacob for like and hour and a half straight, and then an hour to wrap up Volterra and the bedroom scene...

But realistically it wont got for 3 hours, so im a little worried.

I mean, i wont be as bugged if they made the Volterra thing a little bit longer then i would have had it, but, they are putting flittering images and now dream sequences in which shouldnt be there.

But i am trying to stay positive, it is my fav book in the world, and i just hope they do it justice.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 am

like i dont mind if they have bella dreaming about edward... or imagining that shes seeing him, because thats how it probably would have been, but they really should reconsider everything else. and i think your time thing is pretty good, but maybe have the beginning be able 45 minutes. they need to be able to see the change in edward clearly after bella's birthday party.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:41 am

Yeah that sounds about right...

You people have no idea how much i was fretting that they would put in too much Edward just to please people, but so far, it is reasonable, as long as they dont cut into my precious Jacob time....and it had better be at least an hour and a half of it....

But yes, i can deal with the Edward dreams and images in the fact that, it would probably be confusing for people who havent read the books.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:38 am

hahahaha it has to be proportional tennileeeee!! an hour and a half is FINE if the movies three hours rofl! but they can have an hour and a half of jake if the movies only two hours! in that case is say an hour of each would be good i guesss but thats not NEARLY enough time for volterra. im sooooooooo scared theyre going to screw with the end. no offense! but some of the stuff with jake you could take out.... some of the walks on the beach and the conversations about whose "older" and the drives to get parts for the motorcycles.... but the edward parts are MUCH harder to shorten. so pretty much its either gonna be 3 hours, or its gonna suck. im so scared!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:21 am

I am just scared they are going to put after Edward is gone. They then quickly run through Jacob and Bella good mates, Jacob and Bella ride motorbikes, Jacob finishes his car and they go to the movies with Mike, Jacob not talking to Bella, Lautent killed, Jacob trying to tell Bella what is going on up in her bedroom, Bella figures it out, Bella meets the others, Jacob and Bella in the kitchen and oh no, here is Alice, crap, Bella leaves Jacob and then from then it is all Edward and Volterra...

Now i dont dispute the fact that the time in Volterra is important, i know it is, but i am praying it is a 3 hour movie so they can make it more even and match closer to the book....Because as far as everyone i know is concerned they could just put the things i said above in and people will get the idea, and the rest should be Edward, Bella and Volterra....

Lets pray for a 3 hour movie, because that will make it more even, and i dont want to be dissapointed because New Moon was my fav book....so yeah...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:42 am

rofl. honestly, i think that they need to firmly establish how fast bella and jake become close, then they need to have bella feeling lonely... maybe 7ish minutes lol... after jake becomes a werewolf, and then they need to show how their relationship changes. i dont care what they put in or dont put in as long as they establish those things. honestly i thought your list sounded pretty goood..... rofl. they DEFINATLEY need the paul overreacting thing in there though.

the thing im the most worried about when it comes to jake is that, i will be rather upset if they have jake finding bella in the woods after edward leaves instead of sam. i can see them doing it and it would PISS me OFF!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:38 pm

As much as i love Jacob, and i really do, i agree, they need Sam to find Bella in the woods, but you might be right about them having Jacob find her. But hopefully they will stay true to the book.

I mean, i know there are alot of things that were insignifcant that they can cut out on the Jacob and Bella time (or just shove it into like a montage sorta thing showing them on different days because of the clothes they are wearing, like they did on Twilight to show time passed for Bella and Edwards relationship)....But people dont understand how much i NEED Jacob to be in this movie so much, i mean, in Eclipse and especially Breaking Dawn he is a wolf most of the time....lol....

And i agree they need to show Paul's psychotic over-reaction, that was funny, and i just think it will look sooooooo cool to see it on screen.

Well i have decided not to be too negative about the film, and when i see it at the midnight showing on the day it comes out (and again the next day) i will decide what i think...But i can dream that Jacob will take up 85% of the screen time right!!....lol....

I just hope they can indulge the Jacob fans, i mean, they have plans to shove more Edward in there then book has to indulge the Edward fans, so i just want it to be the same for Jacob....

I have my fingers crossed, i need a good hour and a half of Jacob....lol...Or if the movie only goes gor 2 hours rather then 3 like i want, then at least an hour of Jacob time....lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:08 pm

hahahhaa well i suppose you can dream all you want. i like it. i can see it, bella goes to visit jake that first day and then you have a little montage with some music.. not cheery, but not depressing either... and during the montage you also probably should have some edward flashbacks or something to show that shes still thinking about him. i understand what you want i do!!! i just think that the volterra stuff is SOOOO necessary for the rest of the books... as is edward sucking up in the bedroom and the vote at the cullens. in jake time they just have to establish that they become MUCH MUCH closer... in edward time they have certain things that HAVE TO happen.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:50 pm

I agree with the fact that the time in Volterra, the time in the bedroom after and the vote at the end are important. I just really hope Jacob gets an even amount of time on screen as Edward this time...lol....He is like the main reason for the book.

I really hope they get the Jacob's complete turn around from nice, to, well, i guess, emo, properly, i mean, i was reading somewhere that they were planning on going straight from the movies to when Jacob tries to tell Bella what is going on....and im like...NOOOOO you need to have her all alone and upset for a while....lol...

But everything i been reading on like the New Moon moive site says that Taylor Lautner has spent more time on set then any of the others. So i am hoping that mean he is on there for a long time....lol....

Ok- i will just hope and dream, i mean, the last book to moive i was ever looking forward to was The Goblet Of Fire, it was my fav HP book. And that was a dissapointment to me (at the time, i like it alot more now). And New Moon is my fav book, and i NEED it to be my fav movie....lol....i need to love it and be able to come on here and be all...OMJ TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLO...JACOB JACOB JACOB...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT....

(wow i am tired, i spent the night having a death and violence movie night with my girls, as troy went out to a boxing match with the boys, and man i am tired, so i apologize if i am repeating myself, or not making as much sense as i normally do....and the last movie i watched was Sharkboy and Lavagirl, which isnt death and violence, but the others had fallen asleep, so yeah, i had a great dream and didnt want to wake up....so again, sorry if it didnt make sense what i just wrote...lol...)
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:20 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:I agree with the fact that the time in Volterra, the time in the bedroom after and the vote at the end are important. I just really hope Jacob gets an even amount of time on screen as Edward this time...lol....He is like the main reason for the book.

I really hope they get the Jacob's complete turn around from nice, to, well, i guess, emo, properly, i mean, i was reading somewhere that they were planning on going straight from the movies to when Jacob tries to tell Bella what is going on....and im like...NOOOOO you need to have her all alone and upset for a while....lol...

But everything i been reading on like the New Moon moive site says that Taylor Lautner has spent more time on set then any of the others. So i am hoping that mean he is on there for a long time....lol....

Ok- i will just hope and dream, i mean, the last book to moive i was ever looking forward to was The Goblet Of Fire, it was my fav HP book. And that was a dissapointment to me (at the time, i like it alot more now). And New Moon is my fav book, and i NEED it to be my fav movie....lol....i need to love it and be able to come on here and be all...OMJ TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLO...JACOB JACOB JACOB...LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT....

(wow i am tired, i spent the night having a death and violence movie night with my girls, as troy went out to a boxing match with the boys, and man i am tired, so i apologize if i am repeating myself, or not making as much sense as i normally do....and the last movie i watched was Sharkboy and Lavagirl, which isnt death and violence, but the others had fallen asleep, so yeah, i had a great dream and didnt want to wake up....so again, sorry if it didnt make sense what i just wrote...lol...)

honestly. im sure they just want to film them together... like theyre gonna film the taylor scenes and THEN get rob to come and start on the rob scenes. like now maybe theyre working on the ones theyre both in? like at the end....? idk. but itd seem pointless to do rob scenes at the beginning and then have him come back later. does that even make sense? whatever lol. i dont know if i agree that jakes what the book is ALL about, but he is a HUGE part, and he DOES need to have a lot of screen time! im as hardcore team edward as they come and i can admit that, but i also hope that they realize how important the edward parts are too! i just want it alllllllll!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:51 am

I'm Team Edward all the way. New Moon, as I understood it, was about Bella's darkest hour in her relationship with Edward. Therefore, I don't think it's just about her relationship with Jacob, although he has a really big part in turning her darkest hour to light. He is the Sun for Bella as Edward is the Eclipse. New Moon, therefore is Bella's situation.

I'd like them to really balance the Jake & Edward time. I'd like to see and hear more of Edward, because I'm not able to bear watching a Twilight movie with him just at the start or the end.

I wish they don't leave out the best parts: Bella's birthday & Jasper's attack, Edward leaving, Jake time plus with the La Push wolves, meadow scenewith Laurent & the wolves, Edward's voice in Bella's head with the motorcycle & cliff diving, Alice's return AND the Volterra & the bedroom scene. That's New Moon movie for me.

We get to see the Volturi & the La Push gang in one movie!!!

jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:12 am

the big scenes in my ideal new moon...

-Birthday Party (jaspers attack)
    -Edward having emo time
    -Edward leaving
    -man hunt in the woods where SAM finds bella.
    -bringing the bikes to jake.
    -port angeles with jessica.
    -that responsibility talk with jake and deciding how old they each are.
    -riding the bikes
    -movies with mike
    -jake being a jerk to bella...
    -laurant (where are they going to have this happen though?)
    -jake sneaking in the window.
    -the whole figure it out visit to la push
    -cliff diving
    -alice returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -jake comes to the house and answers the phone and all that stuff
    -volterra... and by volterra i mean if they leave ANYTHING out i might flip out....
    -reunion in the airport
    -bedroom scene.
    -vote/bella's epiphany
    -1st proposal
    -jake the tattletale.

im sure im forgetting others but those are the key things that absolutely HAVE to be there in my opinion.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:13 am

They are all very imprortant, i totally agree with you, i just really hope it is proprtioned properly...and your right, New Moon is not all about Jacob, but in my fantasy world it is....lol...

I think all of the things you mentioned NEED to be in there, i mean, i admitt there are many things we dont need on there, many conversations that are irrelevant....I just really want it to be true to the book. And not to miss out on any of the Jake stuff that is REAL relevant....

Oh i really hope that Jacob is the last person we see in the film, like right at the end, i doubt it, but it would be good, i mean, we seen Victoria right at the end on Twilight, so i say we should see Jacob right at the end on this one....

OK, so maybe i am a little bit biased being Team Jacob and all that, but i cant help it...I know the Volterra and bedroom stuff is important, i just really hope it dont take all the spotlight away from Taylor's/Jacobs time to shine...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:44 am

hahahaha tennille im baised too!!! we all are!! team edward -sigh-. i kinda hope for the opposite. i hope that they give rob as much time as possible in new moon!!! jake has a lot in eclipse too! dont forget. as much as i hated the kiss in eclipse i REALLLLLLLY wanna see it!
    Ed_Dupuis
    Ed_Dupuis
    Cullenate's Dr. Ed Fang

Number of posts : 50
    Job/hobbies : Graphic Designer
    Registration date : 2009-04-02

Post  Ed_Dupuis Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:23 am

I like this, with a few modifications... how about breaking it into timeframes for how long the movie should run... I'd do it something like this and make the movie about 2hrs, maybe 2h15min:

10mins -Birthday Party (jaspers attack)
    -Edward having emo time
    10mins -Edward leaving
    5 mins -man hunt in the woods where SAM finds bella.
    1 mins -months changing sequence
    5 mins -bringing the bikes to jake.
    10 mins -port angeles with jessica.
    5 mins -that responsibility talk with jake and deciding how old they each are.
    10 mins -riding the bikes
    3 mins -movies with mike
    3 mins -jake being a jerk to bella...
    2 mins -laurant (where are they going to have this happen though?)
    3 mins -jake sneaking in the window.
    4 mins -the whole figure it out visit to la push
    4 mins -cliff diving
    1 mins -victories sequence (she's in the movie isn't she?)
    5 mins -alice returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5 mins -jake comes to the house and answers the phone and all that stuff
    30 mins -volterra... and by volterra i mean if they leave ANYTHING out i might flip out....
    3 mins -reunion in the airport
    5 mins -bedroom scene.
    5 mins -vote/bella's epiphany
    3 mins -1st proposal
    3 mins -jake the tattletale.

= 135 minutes or 2hrs15mins

I know it doesn't seem like a lot of time but when you break down each segment, a lot can happen in that time. I'm realizing this more and more as I mess with video making. Smile Obviously things can change but we can only hope.

~Ed
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Well, im not good with math at all, and didnt even know how many minutes 2hours was.....so yeah...lol....

Mary: Your right, Jacob does have alot to do in Eclipse, so i will love that movie if they do that right, but, New Moon had a bit more Jacon then Eclipse, so this will be the stepping stone to see how much Jacob i will get in Eclipse.

There are heaps of things that i dont want cut out, like, i agree that Volterra should go for at least half an hour, but there are heaps of things that i think they need in the movie regarding Bella and Jacob, i mean, imagine if they just skip over everything quickly so there was only 45 minutes total of the things Jacob and Bella done, and all the emotional changes they felt, and stuff llke that. Well then, for people who didnt read the books and went to see Eclipse could very will get confused. If that makes sense....lol...

IDK....Im just hoping and praying that there is an equal amount of time in the movie for Jacob and Edward, thats all i am wanting at the moment. Well that and them not to eff up the plot of the book for the sake of having more Rob Pattinson because that is who people want to see most. I mean, even my own sister, who is 34, and a Twi mum, is happy about the flittering images and the rumoured dream sequences for more Edward....IDK....lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:09 pm

for the record i am all for having more rob time but i am NOT happy about the flittering images thing. WHY can they not just keep it to the BOOK!? grrrr!!!! but whatever. more time to see robs pretty face i guess.

and i know what you mean about jake tennille. im not so adament about the equal time, as long as the firmly establish the bella jake relationship, i dont really care how long it lasts rofl. but i would be worried too if i were you. and as much as i WANT it to be all rob, that really wouldnt be very fair i guess.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:27 pm

LOL, Mary, i am worried, like, really worried, i mean, they are putting flittering images in to savour the needs of other people, i just hope they can savour my need as well....lol....

I mean, i can see why they would put more Rob in the film, everyone seems to love him, which is cool, but, 85% of the book was Jacob and Bella, so im hoping the movie will be the same.

If it were up to me i would have the movie go for like 4 hours and not miss a sinlge thing in the book, but it aint up to me.....lol....

I guess now we just have to wait, so if after the movie comes out and if they put more Edward in it then Jacob, i will probably not be the happiest person in the world, i might have to avoid all forums for like a week....lol.....if they have an even amount of Edward and Jacob, well i will be happy, and if they have what i want, well i will be in forums all the time, all happy and not shutting up....lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:54 pm

i think theyre just going to have to make it three hours and just give and hour and a half to each guy or no one will be happy lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:42 am

LOL...yeah, that sounds about right, although they would probably have less backlash if they had less Jacob, Jacob fans are the minority....lol....But maybe they will be ever so kind enough to make the screen time even....lol....7 and a half minutes total was all Jacob had in Twilight, which was understandable, he wasnt in the book much, so i wasnt going to complain, i was glad he got that much....lol....but New Moon had better have 20 times that amount or more....lol....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:13 am

Ed_Dupuis wrote:I like this, with a few modifications... how about breaking it into timeframes for how long the movie should run... I'd do it something like this and make the movie about 2hrs, maybe 2h15min:

10mins -Birthday Party (jaspers attack)
    -Edward having emo time
    10mins -Edward leaving
    5 mins -man hunt in the woods where SAM finds bella.
    1 mins -months changing sequence
    5 mins -bringing the bikes to jake.
    10 mins -port angeles with jessica.
    5 mins -that responsibility talk with jake and deciding how old they each are.
    10 mins -riding the bikes
    3 mins -movies with mike
    3 mins -jake being a jerk to bella...
    2 mins -laurant (where are they going to have this happen though?)
    3 mins -jake sneaking in the window.
    4 mins -the whole figure it out visit to la push
    4 mins -cliff diving
    1 mins -victories sequence (she's in the movie isn't she?)
    5 mins -alice returns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5 mins -jake comes to the house and answers the phone and all that stuff
    30 mins -volterra... and by volterra i mean if they leave ANYTHING out i might flip out....
    3 mins -reunion in the airport
    5 mins -bedroom scene.
    5 mins -vote/bella's epiphany
    3 mins -1st proposal
    3 mins -jake the tattletale.

= 135 minutes or 2hrs15mins

I know it doesn't seem like a lot of time but when you break down each segment, a lot can happen in that time. I'm realizing this more and more as I mess with video making. Smile Obviously things can change but we can only hope.

~Ed

WOW! You took time to break it down in minutes... If it'sonly 2hrs & 15min, then they can add 45minutes more of Edward-time...LOL. Oh ♥️Edwarddddd♥️Tinkerbell YEHH!!! 45min more of Edward!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:19 am

^^ rai i agree 110%!!! lets just make the bedroom scene an hour long. if they wanna add a little breaking dawn-y feel too it i woudlnt mind so much. actually i would. well. probably not while i was watching it. but afterwards.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:40 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:^^ rai i agree 110%!!! lets just make the bedroom scene an hour long. if they wanna add a little breaking dawn-y feel too it i woudlnt mind so much. actually i would. well. probably not while i was watching it. but afterwards.

Nooooooo No No NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....LOL...

Laughing

i just want to make a 4 hour movie with 3 hours of Jacob and 1 hour of Edward, lol, but that is just me....lol.....

Laughing

I can dream right! LOL!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:^^ rai i agree 110%!!! lets just make the bedroom scene an hour long. if they wanna add a little breaking dawn-y feel too it i woudlnt mind so much. actually i would. well. probably not while i was watching it. but afterwards.

Oh, yeah.With all the feathers-stuff & the mangled-headboard-stuff, I don't mind at all. They can make the bedroom scene an hour long. *sighhhh* ♥️Edward♥️ If Kristen isn't up to it, she can have me as a double for her in that scene. They just have to focus on Rob's face the whole time & I'd be lying there in Rob's arms... batteye heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat Then I'd faint. Then they'd have to bring me to the ER!!! And our ER Sandwich will be complete!!! Then you guys will be there & we'll take turns fainting. So, Rob will have to take care of us.. Tinkerbell Tinkerbell Tinkerbell

Sounds like a plan...Yessss...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:14 pm