Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
trizn
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
Pretty_Twisted
7 posters

*Subject* -Obeying your Alpha

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

*Subject* -Obeying your Alpha - Page 2 Empty Re: *Subject* -Obeying your Alpha

Post  trizn Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 pm

A lone wolf. Aww.. That's sad.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:14 am

a lone wolf would be awesome especially the part where you wont hear everyone elses voices in your head all the time lolz
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:29 pm

What good is an alpha wolf without a pack? :tease:
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:32 pm

OME! im on the werewolf side. rofl! anyways. id hate this. i have a problem obeying authority. i do NOT like it when people tell me what to do!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:57 pm

In a way, i can see why the alpha is needed, when you think about it, i mean, werewolves seem to act alot on impulse, and it is alot easier to keep a pack strong, to keep a pack together when being linked by one mind - The Alpha mind.

I admitt, it would bug me when he used his Alpha voice and i was forced to listen, but in a way, like i said, it makes sense having an Alpha, just imagine a whole bunch of wolves running around trying to protect humanity....lol....

Ok, i have a question to pose for everyone- would you do something totally insane, that you were uncomfortable doing if the Alpha asked you normally....Or would you have to have him use his Alpha voice- forcing you to do said thing?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Ok, i have a question to pose for everyone- would you do something totally insane, that you were uncomfortable doing if the Alpha asked you normally....Or would you have to have him use his Alpha voice- forcing you to do said thing?

I'd rather have the Alpha say it normally. It would be really uncomfortable if he used his Alpah voice. Ssaying it normally would also lessen any inhibitions I'd have if he asked me to do something really weird or stupid. LOL. If he used his Alpha voice then, man, I would have to remember not to phase into a wolf for fear my Alpha would ask me to do crazy stuff.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:18 am

it honestly depends on what it was... if it was something that would embarrass me or that i would rather not do id probably just do it... but if it was something that i felt morally against id rather he force me, because then at least i didnt give in i guess...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:31 am

Yeah i am the same, but then again, if Jacob was my alpha i would do whatever he said anyway...

But in a way i would rather just do it even if i really didnt want to because i wouldnt like to have my will taken away from me, when i was reading about that in Jacob's POV i was like, oh man, that would suck, i was happy Jacob went off and did as he pleased, because he could....lol....I would really hate having my will taken away.
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Jacob Wolfie Black
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 53
    Job/hobbies : Looking out for all the wolves and humans of the world.
    Registration date : 2009-05-05

Post  Jacob Wolfie Black Tue May 05, 2009 11:58 pm

I think I'd be able to obey the alpha without the voice if it's something that I fell would be appropriate or just to more than the pack. Otherwise, good luck even with the alpha voice.
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post  Blood Angel Wed May 06, 2009 1:00 pm

It would be very hard for me. I would really, really, not like sharing all my thoughts with the pack. I don't think I'd make a good pack member at all.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 06, 2009 8:16 pm

I dont think i would have a problem with people being in my head, well not all the time anyway, but it would bug them i think, because my head is a strange place. So i think in the end they would be the one's getting frustrated at me, kind of how they were with Leah, only my thoughts arent all bitter and angry, mine are just weird...

Like i dont think the pack would like to hear me debate in my head about what cheese says when you take it's photo....i mean, i think it says human, but on the other side i think, who takes photo's of cheese anyway, and then i remember that cheese dont talk....lol....so my head is always doing weird things like that. And the factor in the dirty thoughts and the pack would probably be sick of my head....lol...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:42 am