Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+9
Pretty_Twisted
AmyHale
trizn
Vampiria
poisoned_rose
sparkle11
Jasper'sMineForever
carlisles_mistress
LiONLAMBxox
13 posters

REAL INTRODUCTIONS!

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

REAL INTRODUCTIONS! Empty REAL INTRODUCTIONS!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 am

okay... let's use this thread for REAL introductions. try not to go too off topic...

and re-introduce yourself. say your name, age, country (however much location you WANT to give), what kind of school your in, what you like to do, and a CRAZY fact about you. that kind of thing. oh and what twilight team your on.

i'm Mary!! i'm 20... omg i'm so old lol! i live in Indiana in the United States. northwest to be exact. hell, i live in Brookston, Indiana. don't stalk me fools! i'm in my second year of college studying history and political science. i want to be a lawyer. umm... i like to hang out with friends and read lol! and crazy fact? i'm 20 and i have no experience with guys, i've never drank, i've never smoked or done any kind of drugs... not a lot of 20 year olds can say that lol! and i'm TEAM EDWARD.
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

REAL INTRODUCTIONS! Empty Re: REAL INTRODUCTIONS!

Post  carlisles_mistress Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:36 am

ok ...i'm Rhi and i'm 22 *hobbling on a walking stick*, i live in adelaide south australia and i finished year 12 like 4 years ago.
    i love karate, boxing, and EDWARD...in my dreams we're married Razz , movies and mates is another favourite. uhmm well i kinda couldn't decide on what team i wanted to be so i made a team just for me called Team EDWARD & CARLISLE...i am in total love for both *sighs* bathtub evil raise :insanity: :worship: :eamc: wedding screamo screamo sexytime heart dance heart dance sexytime
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:18 am

Hey Mair I'm back lolz...

My name is Emma Elise Murray and I turn 21 in December, I live in a town called Toowoomba (about an hour from Brisbane) in the good old land of Oz, I am currently studying nursing at Uni but I am thinking about having some time off at the beginning of the year to get my head together and get some money Laughing I'm sick of being broke Laughing I like to read, to listen to music, study (yeah that's right I'm a nerd and I love it!!!!), watching movies, hanging out with my besties but I think that's about it. Ohhh ummm a crazy fact about me??? Well for one my hair is purple...hehehe... and two, my favorite secret indulgence is playing lego Indiana Jones on the PS2... sounds kinda childish but I love it!!!!

Oh and one more thing..................................

TEAM JASPER RULES!!!!!!!
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:07 am

OK I'm Emma, 26 (feeling like a Grandma on here!) from Wolverhampton which is in the West Midlands in the UK. I work with teenagers who have commited crime or have issues with drugs to try and change their lives. I got married in Cyprus last year and it was great! I hopefully one day want to move to Australia as I spent 4 months there and fell in love with the place heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat Oh and I'm TEAM SWISS baby!! But maybe slightly lean towards Jacob Jacob Tinkerbell
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 am

I'm Ally, 21 (soon to be 22 - argh!!!), and I live in the lovely London Town - I was at a gig last night and all American bands insist on calling it London Town and not just London, so yeah...I'm about to start a Masters in Drug Discovery at a Pharmacy college in the aforementioned London (I'm thinking the more times I mention that, the more pissed off all my cyber family are gonna get Razz).
    I like to listen to music, waste time on FB, and have crazy nights with my lovely HQ girlies <3.

Crazy fact: I am a high class NYC hooker on the side, and am currently looking to purchase some napalm and a bear suit.

Team: Well, hello, JASPIE!!!!!!!!!! Jasper Jasper Jasper Jasper Jasper Jasper Jasper
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:34 am

I'm Nathalie, from Lebanon...umm I'm 20 years old, used to go to Sagesse High School. and this year i'm starting college.
    Going to be an Interior Designer.. and umm...one crazy fact is that I love driving backwards on the high way Very Happy Razz and this year i've tried like 10 different hair colors, from blue black, to bright red...and now i settled on the light brown thing, am sick of dying my hair Laughing
    ummm i took a year off instead of going straight to college, because i wanted to make some money Laughing and unfortunately, it's wasted away Razz ummm I like hanging out with my bf and my friends...i love studying ( they used to call me a nerd at school )
    and I don't look 20...people think am 18 at the maximum Laughing
    i think that's about it...

Twilight Team: Team Edward :eamc: <33

Nicknames i go by : Nath, Tilou, Nathy, Nana, Nato...Natalou....
    i know that's a lot...but the heck with it... Razz you choose one and call me by it.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:43 pm

My turn. My name is Rai. Was from Ohio, moved to the Phillippines, 18 but feeling 17. LOL. Laughing Used to go to Polytechnic, now in Univ of the Philippines, and wanna take up Fine Arts after I graduate. School here is different, and I'm coping, I guess. Weird. Razz

I have Chinese-Filipino blood from my mom's side and American-Spanish blood from dad's side, so I look like hell. LMAO!

Crazy fact: I can write backwards. LOL. And I did a Tenny. NOT the Jake pics thingy, though. Laughing Laughing Laughing I finally got to tell my bestie I liked him more than just friends. heart dance So now, Ben and I are officially a couple. ♥️
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Good for you Rai!!! jump

I'm Amy Alexa Warren, I'm 17 (feel like a baby xD) I'm from Spain, but living in Venezuela currently (and I think I'll move back here again Crying or Very sad ) I lived in Vzla from 15 to17, then at the beggining of this year I went back to Spain and now I'm here again. Geez. My dad was portuguese/brittish and mom is venezuelan/portuguese, but I look more venezuelan than anything of that mix. I'm going to study medicine and I want to be plastic surgeon. I havent died my hair EVER and I dont plan to do it, thank you very much.

I'm a proud nerd and I loved biology and chemistry class when I was in high school, getting the highest note in those classes. (i'm so nerd Laughing I even used the bracets and the glasses ) I love Clue game and flying in airplane.

Random fact: I miss my bracets, I want to have bracets again. And want to practice extreme sports. jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Ok, well i figure i might as well do this as well....

Ok, my name is Tennille, but most people call me Ten or Tenny....I am 21, i live in Sydney Australia, i am a journalism student at the University of Western Sydney. I play electric and bass guitar. I live with my boyfriend Troy, we are both freaks. Ummm, ok onto more important stuff....

I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER, I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH HIM FOR THE LONGEST TIME, HE IS SO AWESOME. HE IS PERFECTION IN MY EYES!

Oh, and i am 110% Team Jacob, so dont mess with him, i get pretty annoyed and angry when people do....I am hot tempered and snap so easily, hence the alter ego of Paul....

Random Fact: I am dying my hair, which is currently jet black, to platium blond the next time i get paid, all because the 6th HP movie came out after i was 21, and this stems back from one of my obsessions that nobody knows about, and will not know about....Basically, one of my obsessions has come back to bite me in the butt, lets hope my Taylor obsession dont do that.....much! hahahaha!
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 35
    Job/hobbies : TWILIGHT
    Registration date : 2009-06-01

Post  edwardndbella Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:50 pm

welll, lets start with the facts...

1.Pamela Anahi Barrera (going to be a Cordova)
    2.13 year old (youngster) but turning 14 on Dec. 19. {1995) birth year
    3.Attend Rio Vista in 8th grade
    4.Live in Phoenix Arizona but mostly at Avondale.
    5.TwiCrack Addict
    6.Pretty crazzy and have problems. (laughing, hearing, acting and listening during class problems.)
    7.HAVE A COUNTDOOWN FOR NEW MOON!!!
    8.TEAM WEREPIRE!!! since i cant decide.
    9.Used to have long brownish hair, but died SOOO many times i just died it black and wnt blue in it
    10.Mexican, American (latina) PROUD!!
    11.LOVE the snow and rain like Edward. Not really a sun person like Bella.
    12.Tan, but trying to get white again. I look like a weerewolf but want to be vampire
    13.BIGGEST WISH::: vampire transformation
    14.CRAZYY FACT!!! hmmmm, well i have snuck in the theatres get in trouble more than neccassary
    15.PHASES IVE GONE THROUGH!!!
    1.SPORTY
    2.PREPPY
    3.GOTH-ISH
    4.now im EMO-ISH

but i tend to listen to rock metal techno...etc.etc.etc.etc. Basically anything that screams at you like my mom refers to it.
    16.outgoing type and very active...
    17.pretty stupid when with friends and get into ALOTT of trouble
    18.Born in LA, CALIFORNIA....but if anyone asks, i was born in Forks LOL
    19.honeymoon is going to be in Rio de Janiero
    20.Once, i get a boyfriend (SINGLE) broke up Sad imma make him rub ice on his lips.....just a thought i was having before when i read Twilight. When Bella described it.
    21.FREAKED OUT!!! high school next year...EEK!!!
    22.choir club....embarrasing but still true...
    hmmm, thats about it.....hahahahaha
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:06 am

Welcome dude! hahaha i didnt realise how young you were, and you have read some of my more adult fics....hahahaha....oh well, they do come with a warning.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:13 am

yay for new members!

and there's nothing wrong with choir! Very Happy
    edwardndbella
    edwardndbella
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 35
    Job/hobbies : TWILIGHT
    Registration date : 2009-06-01

Post  edwardndbella Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:43 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Welcome dude! hahaha i didnt realise how young you were, and you have read some of my more adult fics....hahahaha....oh well, they do come with a warning.

dont freeak im kinda mature.....except with friendds LOL but i take some things seriously

LiONLAMBxox wrote:yay for new members!

and there's nothing wrong with choir! Very Happy

hhahaha thanx allot. I know, but i have stage fright and im usually laughing on stage Laughing
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:16 am

ok. so i figure i may a well do this as well.
    what to say? ok, my name is Troy, i am 23. i live in australia. i am of dutch, australian and maltese heritage. born and raised in australia. just finished a university degree in mechanical engineering. it was kind of hard. i am definatly team Edward. dont really know what else to say, so i will leave it there.
    carlisles_mistress

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:51 pm

thank god team edward!!! there's not many of us on here is there troy Smile
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Okay, I'm Edie. I'm from Hungary. I'm 18 and I going to finish high school in May. I'm in biology class and I really love it. I have never drunk and never smoked. I have never kissed a boy or have a boyfriend. My favourite series is Supernatural. It is the best series ever! I prefer Jensen but I love Jared too. I don't know what more I can say. I love reading and listening to music and watching TV. I love writting letters. And also I love sleeping REAL INTRODUCTIONS! Icon_smile

EDIT: I also forget to tell you that I'm TEAM EMETT!!

and my name is Edit, but I have a lot of nincnames Edo, Edi, KP, Dodo and so on.. REAL INTRODUCTIONS! Icon_tongue
    Mike
    Mike
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 79
    Job/hobbies : Systems Analysist/ Karate
    Registration date : 2010-04-05

Post  Mike Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:11 am

Hello everyone.
    my name is Mike and i'm gay so i naturally found an attraction to edward. im 23 in august and i'm in a relationship...sorry fellas! i kind of look like Adam lambert but with brown hair and much shorter. i'm 6 foot and DO NOT SHOW MY PICTURE!!! it's for safety reasons plus i can't have my b/f getting jealous.

I play bass guitar, drums and i sing (very well) oh and i reacently got a new moon quilt cover.

If you'd like to know anything more feel free to ask.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Welcome Mike. Just so you know, a great honour has been bestowed upon you! Nah not really, I joke. But you are the reason I am posting again on HQ after...god we're talking months I think! I could NOT let a new member go without a welcome, so here I am Very Happy
    Like I posted above (i think?) I'm Ally, 22, Londoner, and welcome to the madhouse. Well it hasn't been as crazy lately, but once we all get back to our normal crazy posting selves, you'll see what I mean Smile
    Oh and I have been instructed to say hey to you from Emma, who wishes very much to be on HQ right now but her computer is frakking up, and can't handle HQ...
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:45 pm

hahaha I can say hi myself now !!! hehehe lol...

and Mike...Ok so what kind of music do you prefer??? haha I wish I could play an instrument. Oh well I can play a little piano but that is about it really Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:09 pm

RAWR
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:11 am

Well, Hi Mike, nice to meet you and welcome to the soon to be madhouse again!! I hope you dont dissapear as the other members! My name is Amy, I'm from spain but I live in venezuela at the moment and I'm 18... Mmm, I dont know what else to say but WELCOME!!! Hope you have loads of fun soon, when we all come back!!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:12 am

OH!!! And Im completely and madly in love with Emmett and Kellan for the record!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:56 pm

^ Because THAT wasn't obvious from your signature and avatar, wifey Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:58 pm

i appreciated the clarification =P
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm

You're just trying to get into her pants, cousin! Don't think I don't see your game plan here...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:38 am