Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+6
Valkyrja
trizn
poisoned_rose
Pretty_Twisted
lovehate91
magic
10 posters

Would it be better if it would be the real Edward?

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Would it be better if it would be the real Edward? Empty Would it be better if it would be the real Edward?

Post  magic Sun May 10, 2009 10:33 am

The thread is about hallucinations that Bella had. When reading the book I've read about those voice hallucinations I started to think if it's really Edward. It could be Edward, that he didn't go anywhere far. In the end I understood those were just hallucinations.

How did you feel about it? Did you want it to be hallucinations or better that Edward didn't go far but still keep track on Bella?

I was disappointed it wasn't real Edward. Cause first, Edward loved Bella so much, she was the first and what's even more important, only love in 90 years as if he would find his life. We've read about it in Break of Fawn how important it was when he came into his life. Others were their partnert but he was the only one who were alone ALL THE TIME, day and night. I think that would take a lot to stay away knowing all that. It's hard to believe somebody would just go away like that.I was imagining he would stay with her without her knowing it for some time at least to know if she's safe.

Last edited by magic on Sun May 10, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)

Would it be better if it would be the real Edward? Empty Re: Would it be better if it would be the real Edward?

Post  lovehate91 Sun May 10, 2009 4:42 pm

I was actually kind of glad that they were just halucinations, not Edward somehow reaching her.

He left to protect her. It just showed how strong Edward's will is.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Would it be better if it would be the real Edward? Empty Re: Would it be better if it would be the real Edward?

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 10, 2009 9:49 pm

I thought he was somewhere near her at first, and i was thinking in my head, will just go away already, dont go breaking promises dude. And then i realised she was having Edward hallucinations.

And i like it, alot, it makes sense i guess.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun May 10, 2009 10:04 pm

I didn't believe it were only hallucination till Edward said he's been all around hunting for Victoria. I was like "Shoot, it wasn't him" lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Sun May 10, 2009 10:45 pm

I wanted it to be more than hallucinations. But in the scene with Laurent I knew it couldn't be. No way in Hale Edward would leave her in that situation knowing that Laurent and Victoria were hunting. I knew he'd be running back to Forks as fast as he could. SO when he didn't come I knew that they were just hallucinations. It was very disappointing. I think I might even have cried.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Mon May 11, 2009 9:28 am

OMG, this thread is hypnotizing me. I'm getting Edward hallucinations myself right now, just reading this thread. I can hear him... die die I guess I wanted him to be the real Edward instead of just a hallucination.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 12:01 pm

I think we all did because it made it seem like Edward was still in the story. But if you take the hallucinations as Bella's mind, then there really was like most a book without Edward. Which is just sad.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Mon May 11, 2009 4:46 pm

magic wrote:How did you feel about it? Did you want it to be hallucinations or better that Edward didn't go far but still keep track on Bella?
    I like the hallucinations, because in my opinion they show how much Bella cares for Edward. She loves him so much she even hallucinates with his voice and things he would say. I mean, I always knew he would come back and that he wasn't telling the thruth when he told Bella he didn't love her anymore. I just couldn't believe so much in his words like Bella did. There are some hallucinations I really love. Like when Bella is the truck with Jacob: 'Be happy'. Bella says 'I froze', well, and so did I when I read that.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 11, 2009 4:58 pm

my heart will break when Edward will tell Bella in movie he didn't love her. Cause we clearly know it's not true and I believe Rob will be able to play it so good that we would see how much it taked from Edward to say that. This is one of the things I loved Rob giving into Edward.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 11, 2009 4:59 pm

magic wrote:my heart will break when Edward will tell Bella in movie he didn't love her. Cause we clearly know it's not true and I believe Rob will be able to play it so good that we would see how much it taked from Edward to say that. This is one of the things I loved Rob giving into Edward.

i will die lazzy. i will just cry for like 10 minutes!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 5:01 pm

oh god me too!! I'm gonna be sobbing my heart out all the way through. Even during the party scene coz I know whats coming!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:oh god me too!! I'm gonna be sobbing my heart out all the way through. Even during the party scene coz I know whats coming!
    oh yeah, the party scene will be hard. I will go like "No no, don't touch that paper!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo Surprised " lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 5:21 pm

yeah I know!! I'm gonna have to duck tape my own mouth I think or I might spoil it for people who haven't read the books! I doubt there'll be many non-fans at the midnight showings though...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 11, 2009 5:25 pm

I am still not sure which date we are having it. Sometimes we also have premiers in the midnight
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 11, 2009 5:29 pm

hahaha im going to die during the birthday scene! im gonna freak out! no bella nooo! step away from the present!!!! no bell anooo!!! edward dont push her into the tableeeeee!!! nooo NO NOOOO!!!!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 5:31 pm

lolol!! We're gonna be the screaming cousins in two different cinemas on two different continents on two different days lol!!!

We're (the UK) are getting it on November 27th....so pissed off!!! We're like last on the list of releases....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 11, 2009 5:36 pm

unless oprah hears our cries and lets us go see it together!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 5:41 pm

oh yes, how could I forget the fawesome Oprah plans! We have 4 of them, one has to work, right?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Hahahaha i am totally the opposite, i will sitting in the cineam in the birthday scene going -'come on Bella, touch the paper, Jasper, attack, hurry up, Edward - its table time' and then i will cheer because that will signal the beginnning (almost anyway) of the Jacob Jacob everywhere scene's.

Where as i will be crying when Alice comes back because i know what is happening and i know Bella will be hurting Jacob in a second. People will assume they are tears of happiness because Alice is there, but they wont be, it will be me already crying for Jacob, and then i will probaly burst into tears, like i did when i read the book, when they leave Jacob and he changes and Bella turns around and he is gone and all she see's is a few bits of torn clothing...Sad

And then i will be OK, and then i will cry again at the end because it is finished, which will be sad because i dont think i would want it to end.

hahahaha yeah, Oprah should listen to one of our plans, i mean, the fact i am going to be cheering when Edward leaves and you guys will be crying would be reason enough to let us all watch it together, it would amuse the audience. LOL.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 11, 2009 8:41 pm

ten ten idk! if you cheer when edward leaves in front of me i MIGHT throw some popcorn at you or something! but then agian, that will be pretty entertaining! come on oprahhhh!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 11, 2009 8:47 pm

And i will just catch the popcorn in my mouth and eat it! LMAO! But hey, im sure i will be throwing something at you guys as well when Alice leaves with Bella and you guys are all happy, i will throw something at all of you as well, so i guess it is fair, and it will be very entertaining.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 11, 2009 8:55 pm

hahaha id totally pay to see it if i wasnt one of us lol! we'll be so entertaining! oh please respond oprah! pleeeeeeeeease!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Mon May 11, 2009 10:33 pm

hey, if Oprah doesn't respond, perhaps Team Indiana..?
    The Indianapolis IMax theatre..??

Eh, eh??

Wink Wink
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 12, 2009 12:00 am

OMG! leah!!!! we totally should! OMG! if i can find a ride i will be ALL over that! OMG! lets do it!!!!! OMG! rofl!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Tue May 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Sounds like an EXCELLENT time!! lol
    But, if the Oprah thing happens, it'll be really fun explaining to my friends why I'm flying away to see a movie with my international besties. =]

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:07 am