Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
TheRealBella
LiONLAMBxox
AmyHale
Pretty_Twisted
magic
9 posters

Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history

Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history - Page 3 Empty Re: Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 am

Laughing ok so i got the general idea here. there is no way i was reading it all.
    so first off Ally and Lazzy; that is so cool you guys got to meet. and so nice of you to post the pics and make everyone else jealoous. lolz.
    oh and Rai you do look approachable. and dont worry, if i didnt know Tennille all my life i would be scared of her as well. she is so little, yet so intimidating. trust me. lolz. it is funny.
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history - Page 3 Empty Re: Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history

Post  carlisles_mistress Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 am

YAY tenny got Soundwave tickets for adelaide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so tenny you can stay with me and i'll see if i can get a soundwave ticket but otherwise ill get you there and pick you up.

LOTS OF PHOTOS and then we can be on peoples hitlists WOOT!!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:51 am

You guys have a strange love for being in people's hitlist you know? lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 am

Hahaha well people are always on my hitlist.....So i dont mind it growing...LOL! And Rhi - dude the soundwave tickets are all sold out all across Australia! LOL!
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:37 pm

ohh ok then well il get you there and pick you up then...get this the first persi had over to stay the night for ages was this girl from my youth and shes a bit of a dill, bit dense in the cranium! anyway i said to ma oh thanks for letting tenny stay here and shes like no worries but i want to meet her first i just hope shes not a dill like the last person you had over!

all i had to say is that tenny was doing a journalism course and finishes i think you said ten next year? and ma was like oh so this one has some brains then hey, glad youve met someone with brains biggle (mums nickname for me. You use and ill post a hitlist)
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:06 pm

Yeah i finish next year in August! LOL! And you sooo shouldnt have let that nickname slip, you know i will start using it on here! LOL!
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:11 pm

i guess youll here it when youre over anyway tenny so better late than never and if you use it ill post a new topic with you on my top hit list
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Hahahaha i dont mind being on your hitlist, everyone has been on mine at least once or twice, and Sophie and Rai will NEVER be off of it...LOL!
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 pm

nice well i better go then talk soon, I GOT MORE CREDIT over $400 worth
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 am

I LOVE JACOB!!

(this is my pathetic attempt to get you all to post...I am literally SPAMMING)

Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history - Page 3 L_7e560112c91c47188596edcfb8b68c3d

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:11 am