Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
TheRealBella
LiONLAMBxox
AmyHale
Pretty_Twisted
magic
9 posters

Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history - Page 2 Empty Re: Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:30 am

hahahaha yep! pretty much! ill bring sister to help me! muahahaha! rofl!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history - Page 2 Empty Re: Ally and Lazzy is making Cullenate history

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:33 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oooh i am shaking in my boots. Well you can bring as many people as you want, because i can kick arse. LOL! Not that it will need to happen, i am not going anywhere, i will be here until i am in my 30's if that is how long it takes for us all to meet and if you havent escaped to Aus and married Troy yet! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 am

hahaha well... i figured i better have two years of college under my belt before i do anything rash lol! hopefully i remember to tell you first lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:42 am

Hahaha yeah college is a good idea, at least then you can get into what you want....LOL! But yeah you better remember to tell me first, i mean, if i got some random call saying you were at Sydney airport i think i would freak and then not even believe it! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am

hahaha id find some respectable looking person with your kind of accent to tell you where i am lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:47 am

Hahahaha ok so lets say there are three people near you....

A teenager in baggy jeans and a basball jersey with my accent
    An old lady who smells funky and is all alone with my kinda accent
    or
    A business man in a suit waiting for his flight with my kind of accent...

Which one would you approach?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:50 am

the guy in the suit is probably an donkey-butt. so the old lady or the dude. probably the old lady lol! theyre usually nice!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:52 am

Hahaha see i would have went for the dude, because i dont really know many nice old ladies, the ones on my street think i am a hookah, a lesbian and that i beat Troy up because of the screaming they hear sometimes....but that isnt fighting, that is drunk sex, but i wont tell them that! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:52 am

hahaha oh lord tenny! tmi tmi!!! but yeah it depended on their faces lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:54 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ok so lets say there is

Me
    Ally
    and
    Rai

all standing around somewhere and you didnt know us, who has the most approachable face? LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:58 am

hahahaha DEFINATELY rairai!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 am

Hahaha ok what about if it is

Ally
    Sophie
    and
    Lazzy

then who would you approach?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:03 am

lmao! oh goodness! probably sister.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 am

Hahahaha ok, so basically you will apporach the one you think looks like they would be the nicest...I guess that makes sense, i was told when i was at school that i am not approachable...i always look ready to hurt someone apparently, even when this boy, probably like my age, needed help with directions he asked Troy and didnt look at me once, and Troy is so less approachable then me! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:09 am

not gonna lie, id probably pick you over troy lol! he looks kinda scary from the pictures youve posted lol!!!

and yeah lol! i mean lazzy i wouldnt mind asking... but people who dye their hair are sometimes jerks lol! soo yeah. and cousin... unless she was smiling idk... lol! and you scare me. rofl!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Hahahaha Troy said thanks, at least someone in the world recognizes what a total badarse he is! LOL!

Well i think i would ask Rai first of everyone on here, she looks approachable....but if i seen someone in a Team Jacob shirt i would ask them before any of you...

Ok so if i was there and in my Team Jacob shirt and Troy was there in his normal stuff, who would you ask? LOL! (and you are wearing your Edward shirt so the scenario is more funnier lol)
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:15 am

oh good lord. hahaha probably the team jacob person. but im try and hide the team edward stuff!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:20 am

Hahahaha really....why? I mean we Team Jacob people arent mean, we are the nice TwiFans, people pick on us all the time and be mean to us, so we dont bother doing it to other people unless provoked! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:22 am

hahaha maybe thats YOU! i dont like the mean team edward people either. theyre the ones who only like him because he's SOOOOOOOO HAWT! urgh!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:27 am

Laughing Laughing

Yeah them Edward fans piss me the hell off! I wanna hunt them all down, you cant like someone just because they are hot. Like for instance, i like Cauis and his description wasnt hot in the book....LOL! And Jacob as well, like yeah he is hot, but still, like if i didnt like his character i wouldnt like him as much as i do! LOL!

Oh and Troy says to hi and wanted me to post this pic here because it is his fav pic of me ever, and it looks like i have a moustach! LOL!

Spoiler:

I figure if i post one of the me sleeping with the Little Ashes DVD cover then he wont have his smart comments that he had to my face on here as well....LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 am

hahaha yeah. i agree. theres so much more to edward than HOT!

and tell troy i said HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! and you have to say it JUST LIKE THAT!

hahaha and thats a great picture! lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 am

Hahahaha i said it like that and he just pissed himself laughing, i probably sounded like a total tosser! LOL! Oh well, he said he HAS to get on tonight when he has time, he is working from home because of his foot and before that he had all those final exams so he hasnt had time to log on and see how everyone is doing. He said he dont want to be forgotten! LOL!

And i HATE that pic, Troy has had the greatest times over that pic, not anything dirty, but just being hell annoying about *shudder* me sleeping with Rob *shudders again* LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:40 am

hahaha yay on both troy things!

and dude. i wasnt even THINKING anything dirty until you said that! now i am! lmao!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:45 am

Hahaha Troy wont shut up about it, i mean, i have fallen asleep with my sharkboy and lavagirl DVD covers millions of times and he never said anything, but now he does! LOL! I totally kicked him in the head, literally, he didnt know i could kick that high! LOL!

But like i keep telling him, if i was going to sleep with anyone from that movie it wouldnt have been Rob...LOL! I keept telling him it Javier i was sleeping with, but he wont listen! LOL! he has to much fun with it, and he has the picture proof! LOL!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:49 am

LOL. I'm flattered you guys thing I look approachable. My mom thinks otherwise. She says I'm a snob and that's why I don't have many friends. Ewwww... Laughing That's my point. I don't like crowds, and I treasure my serene world. Oh, I don't mind the craziness that happen on here. It's just like staying in my room and talking to myself. That's why I get along with all of you.

And I prob would ask Lazzy for directions. Her red hair reminds me of Ron Weasley, and he's funny. And I would prob be scared of Tennille. LMAO.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:27 am