Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+9
Jasper'sMineForever
poisoned_rose
TheRealBella
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
magic
sparkle11
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
trizn
13 posters

Sample for the Cullenhood...

Poll

Do you like this as our Cullenhood bracelet?

[ 14 ]
    Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 Bar_left100%Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 Bar_left0%Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 Bar_left0%Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 14
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 Empty Re: Sample for the Cullenhood...

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:39 am

you didn't think of that before unleashing all your intimate secrets on us unsuspecting cyber townsfolk??
    And ok good plan cous Smile
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:40 am

haha Emma of your choice lolz... I dont mind how we do it but you'll all get a kick out of my address when you find out what it is Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 am

hehehe well if it is Emma of my choice, I have to go with my partner in crime! Especially given all the Jaspie/Jackson hate going on in the Swiss pic thread....well not hate but lack of love! So we shall soon see this funny address...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:48 am

Lack of Jackson love in the swiss thread? Where? All i see is Jackson City. Hence the reason i needed to break it up a little bit today! LMAO!!!

But uh, yeah, i dont care really about my sex life and sex fantasies, i mean, you can read it, that is differnet to knowing where i live and being able to stalk me and see me doing all this stuff for real! LMAO!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 am

yeah lolz of all the streets Mum had to buy a house on, she had to choose the most inappropriate street of all Laughing Laughing Laughing

And thank you partner... I fail to see why Jackson City is such a bad thing really... I mean I'm not going to complain and it's not my fault if no one else posts there...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 am

Laughing

I am dying to find out what street you live on now! LOL!

And hey, i post on Jackson City, only there always seems to be more Jackson, and there was a naked on, and i cant top that, i tried and i cant find any of the hotties naked. Actually, Alex is in a movie called Shall We Remember, i might seek that out, cuz i know he is one of the warriors and is totally naked and covered in paint...Hmm, i am now on a mission!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:00 am

Go Ten Laughing You can do it!!!

oh and on the street note... Think Aldente!!! (and before any of you go there no I'm not meaning the pasta kind)
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:04 am

Hmmmm aldente...I really have alot of words coming to mind, but none of them would possibly be street names...surely..! LMAO!...arse, butt, bum, uranus, anus, myanus...LOL...They dont sound like street names! LOL!

Oh and i am on the mission, i will have Alex Meraz in his warrior paint naked and in Jackson City soon enough. And if i cant find it i will figure out how to take stills from movies! LOL!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 am

Well Ten put it this way you have named my street in your supposedly impossible street names list... It starts with b and it is not Bum so that narrows it down for you...

And I am going to see what I can find for you in the way of Nakey Alex... will see how I go for you...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:14 am

Butt? Is it street, cuz man, if you live on butt street i will crack up! Butt street and butt road sound funny. LMAO! Oh man, my steet name is boring, i want to live on a cool street name like that! LOL!

Ohhh and if you can find Nakey Alex i will totally not complain about Jackson City for like a week! LOL! I will even compliment on the pics that are decend enough in my opinion! LOL!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 am

Yep you got it Butt St... Laughing You have no idea how I explain that to people or the reactions i get if i have to spell it out over the fone haha

And well I am getting pretty close so you know you better start sucking up...lolz... Not quite entirely naked but he is in a loin cloth... I can't post full on nudity anyways so yeah...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 am

Butt Street...ahahahaha no way, seriously, OMJ, that is hilarious! hehehehe!

OMJ! Are you serious, i found pics of him in the pain and he was holding himself, you couldnt see anything, but i couldnt save them to my computer to post on here. It sucks, if i could have saved them even just on my phone i would have been happy...but i cant, if you can you obviously have more computer skills then me! LMAO!

Crap, i think i just agreed to do something i didnt want to do! I didnt think you would find him that close to nakedness and actually be able to get it on here. Because i seen the pics, a while ago, and now i can find them, and when i did find them i couldnt save them! LOL!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:27 am

ok I just got to upload them cause I cropped out the background and I will post them for you wont be terribly much longer...

And yeah it has gotten to be beyond a joke... I like to think that we live in the Arse end of town lolz...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:32 am

*SQUEE* ALEX! EEEEE! I mean, i am delirious if i think Taylor would have pics like that naked out there, and i have looked, but there isnt, he might be too young for that! LOL!

LMAO! The arse end of town! Fruck that is funny i have tears in my eyes from laughing so much! Shit!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:36 am

yep all posted have fun drooling...

and I know it is ridiculous... I have to cook dinner now so I will miss your reaction unfortunatley but I will probably hear the screaming from here so haha drool away lolz...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 am

Have fun cooking dinner. And i am sure you could hear me squeeing like a fangirl from your house, i mean, i had a whole bunch of people looking at me here in the uni library, and the library lady told me to shush because i squeed like a fangirl and was hyperventilating loudly! LMAO! Oh man, i got to go and stare and day dream now! I am so happy! Seriously! WOWNESS!

Now i just need Taylor in pics like that and i can die happy! LOL!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:52 am

Yeah babe i could hear you from work. lolz.
    Well i definatly heard all about how cool you were with those pics Emma, so i had to come on here and see it for myself in a minute because she wouldnt shut up about how hot these pics were. Need to see for myself. lolz.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:01 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:okay and then i can send it to... ummm sophie i guess. and then sophie can send it to umm you i guess. and then you send it to lazzy! and then lazzy to cousin! and then cousin to emma and then whichever emma she picks sends it to the other one and then they send it to ten! and if everyone's okay with that we can call it a go. if youre not in this rotation then we'll try to add you into the next one.
    I'm so sorry about not being on here for the past few days and the following days. As most of you must have read, we're in the process of moving because my grandma passed away. In fact, I just came from an embassy interview. I'll be going back this afternoon. But I'll be here on Sparxy's birthday. I wouldn't miss it for the world. Smile

I love the rotation idea, Mair. In my letter, I'll include our travel info. And maybe send you a few snaps of the new country I'll be in. We'll be leaving on Monday, hopefully. A lot of things happened in just a few days. Again, I'm sorry about my absence here. I'll make it up once we're settled in.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:48 am

no no rairai its fine! we completely understand! we'll hold down the fort until youre able to be back more regularly! and yeah you should probably do that! rofl! ive always wanted to go to the philippeans! good luck with all that stuff. =[

more happy rob time?!

Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob Rob
    tasham
    tasham
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 58
    Job/hobbies : reading...wat else???
    Registration date : 2009-06-03

Post  tasham Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:33 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:okay and then i can send it to... ummm sophie i guess. and then sophie can send it to umm you i guess. and then you send it to lazzy! and then lazzy to cousin! and then cousin to emma and then whichever emma she picks sends it to the other one and then they send it to ten! and if everyone's okay with that we can call it a go. if youre not in this rotation then we'll try to add you into the next one.

lol i like that...hey do u think we could arrange it so thaat i could jus give it to shandra wen im done wearin it???? lol... less postage.. Very Happy Very Happy Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:24 pm

Moving sucks, Rai *hugs* I only moved back home and it's been hale! I couldn't even get on on Sparxy's birthday, which means I've missed both Rob and Edward's birthdays this year!!!! Sad Sad Sad

Butt St, partner??? Wow....ok that's pretty bad! hehehe Laughing
    carlisles_mistress

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:33 am

one tinie tiny issue though, im not allowed to order things or give my address out via internet but i would love one as much as all other cullenates here so how would i get one? Sad Sad Mad
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 am

hm... I don't have one Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 38451 How can I get one? ANd who has it right now??
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:22 am

I LOVE JACOB!!

(this is my pathetic attempt to get you all to post...I am literally SPAMMING)

Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 3 L_7e560112c91c47188596edcfb8b68c3d

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content