Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+9
Jasper'sMineForever
poisoned_rose
TheRealBella
LiONLAMBxox
Pretty_Twisted
magic
sparkle11
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
trizn
13 posters

Sample for the Cullenhood...

Poll

Do you like this as our Cullenhood bracelet?

[ 14 ]
    Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 2 Bar_left100%Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 2 Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 2 Bar_left0%Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 2 Bar_left0%Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Sample for the Cullenhood... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sample for the Cullenhood...

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 am

Alright, cool. We can make a chart or something. Like one person is assigned to another and whenever the first person gets the bracelet, they have to give it to the other and then that person gives it to another assigned person, you know?

For example:

Rai has it first, and then she gives it to you.

You give it to me, I give it to Lazzy, and it goes on from there
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 am

i love that barcelet, and i think it's a great idea
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:58 am

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:Alright, cool. We can make a chart or something. Like one person is assigned to another and whenever the first person gets the bracelet, they have to give it to the other and then that person gives it to another assigned person, you know?

For example:

Rai has it first, and then she gives it to you.

You give it to me, I give it to Lazzy, and it goes on from there

i like that lola lol, but like i said, i think we should make exceptions for special events in our lives. if you have a time when you WANT the braclet post it in the facebook group, and if you have the braclet you should try to check that as much as you can.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:41 pm

That is pretty cool for a girly bracelett thingy. lolz. And the chart idea is cool, i also like the idea of sending it to someone when they need it. Like for example. In November Tennille's mum is coming back to Aus for the first time in too long, and her Aunt has told her and her brothers they NEED to see her, bullshit if you ask me. So i really like the idea of sending it when someone really wants or needs it, or just when the chart require otherwise. lolz. i must be tired, i am not even making sense to me. I might wake Tennille up and annoy her for a while since she made me sit through sharkboy and lavagirl again tonight. Wake her up just to go back to sleep. lolz. nah that is mean. and sounds fun. lolz. ok. yeah. im tired. i think you should ignore everything my drunken donkey-butt has just said except for the important part. i cant believe we celebrated finishing the practical exams with drinks tonight here at our place. lolz. totally worth it. there is one more exam to go, then the real party happens. wooot
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:26 pm

I think I joined the group cous but I can't be sure. You guys like f'cked up my entire FB!! I missed SO much through those notifications :insanity: Razz

I agree with the whole system, the cycle and the priority to people who need it.

Troy, that's insane! No way Ten should HAVE to see her if she doesn't want to. It's her choice, and from what Tenny has said about the subject, I think she's made the right one. The subject should end there imo.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm

hopefully rairai will be done with them in time for ten to have it then... unless rairai's extra sparxy time is getting the best of her!

and you did join it cousin! i check right after i asked you lol.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 pm

Hahaha you never know with Rai....you never know....
    And yay I did join! Very Happy
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:36 pm

Hm, i really should get a new FB account. lolz. i deleted mine after an ex just wouldnt leave me the heck alone. lolz.
    And hey, who can blame Rai if Sparxy time gets in the way. He is gorgeous. lolz.
    But yeah, Ally, i dont think she should have to see her mum, but, her Aunt is insisting, im a little worried Tennille will have a Paul moment and wig out on her mum. Not that she dont deserve it, but still. lolz.
    And anyway, how did they fruck up your facebook Ally?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:14 pm

well... we have a theory that we're going to one day make facebook expload, because of our insane ammount of notifications that we leave eachother. and then we decided that when facebook exploads it will make a sounds like the sparkling sound effects from the movie, you'll hear rob say "prepare for liftoff", and then youll hear his sex moan! and since we love cousin so much we decided that she should hear it first! so we probably left her like 200+ notifications lol!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:02 pm

How long would we each keep it?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:06 pm

haha well... how about no longer than two weeks? try for a week, but unless you ABSOLUTELY need to keep it send it on within two weeks?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Yeah, cousin pretty much summed up my FB sabotage, Troy. They literally commented on EVERYTHING. Like 100 times. So much so that Sophie's FB stopped working and SHE had to create a new one...hehe. But my FB got overloaded with so much the first few times it look like a full 5 minutes for the page to load and everytime I tried to get to my notification page it jammed up my computer! And because of all the pointless comments, I missed a few important things. Well as important as FB gets, anyway Wink
    Hmmm yeah I can see Ten doing that actually. But the thing is, she'll probably then get pissed off at herself for getting pissed off. Which is why she should stay clear of the whole situation, its just not healthy for her. I don't get why her aunt can't see that!

2 weeks is fine but bear in mind that letters from the UK/Europe to the States take about a week to arrive. In my past experience anyways.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:42 pm

My Facebook's working again though! Very Happy It just took a few days. And I still have the new account in case we get on another commenting war thing... Or we try one more time to hear the sex moan. Which I really want! Facebook still owes me one!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Alright, so Rai, you get to have it for a week and then send it to.......Mary.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:51 pm

okay and then i can send it to... ummm sophie i guess. and then sophie can send it to umm you i guess. and then you send it to lazzy! and then lazzy to cousin! and then cousin to emma and then whichever emma she picks sends it to the other one and then they send it to ten! and if everyone's okay with that we can call it a go. if youre not in this rotation then we'll try to add you into the next one.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Perfect!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:57 pm

and we can decide on a new rotation once ten gets it! and like i said. if you have a big event in your life then PLEASE let us know so you can have the braclet.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 pm

That little rotation just made me all confused, LOL, i am now more lost then ever before. LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:10 pm

hahaha okay ten. rairai starts. and then she'll send it to me. and then ill send it to sophie. and then sophie will send it to lola. and lola will send it to lazzy. and lazzy will send it to cousin. and cousin will send it to the emma of her choice lol. and then that emma will send it to the other one. and then she'll send it to you! and then when you get it we'll redo the order so that we can send letters to different people!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:01 am

Ok well now it makes sense. Sounds like a good idea.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 am

We just need Rai Rai to come on here and send itttt
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 am

I love the whole Emma-of-your-choice!!! hehe Laughing
    Ok so do we all just PM our addresses?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 am

we could post them on the facebook group i made...? i made it closed and i can go back and make it secret or something.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:37 am

poisoned_rose wrote:I love the whole Emma-of-your-choice!!! hehe Laughing
    Ok so do we all just PM our addresses?

Ahahaha i never thought of that before Ally...LOL! I didnt even think about how the thing was going to travel around when we didnt know where each other live! LMAO!

I sure do hope you arent all really old men creepers now! LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:38 am

lmao! well most of you already have my address or cell number already so... im pretty sure none of you are creepers. sigh. rofl.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content