Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Being the Devil's Advocate

lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Being the Devil's Advocate - Page 2 Empty Re: Being the Devil's Advocate

Post  lovehate91 Tue May 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Blood Angel wrote:I've said all along I think the side characters are more interesting than the main characters. I think it would be criminal to not do spin-offs or something. You could write an entire book of Leah on dates and it would not get old!

I totally agree!
    Leah has always been my favorite, for reasons aside from my name being Leah, too. lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue May 12, 2009 9:38 pm

haha I'm on my brothers iPod again. and it's just too hard to quote. so leah... no I would want a guy, like Edward, who was secure enough In our love to know that I would choose him. no matter what. although I wouldn't do what bella did either. and it's all well and good to say that you would want a guy to fight for you, but what if you're perfectly happy with a different guy a
    be the fighter is just interfering!
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Tue May 12, 2009 10:06 pm

I guess that is a good point..
    Like, if Wes were a fighter, and I found someone I liked better than Wes.. I definitely would appreciate him being like Edward and backing off. That makes me rethink Wes a little. lol
    wolfgrin
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Wed May 13, 2009 4:18 am

magic wrote:
    twiheart wrote:
    and when Jake kissed Bella, the reason why Edward wasnt mad was because it was HIS fault that Jacob ended up falling in love with Bella because Edward "left Bella bleeding" and Jake was the one who "stitch her back up" and because when Bella and Jake kissed, if Bella realized that she wanted to be with Jake, Edward would have been fine with that, because he just wants to make her happy...he wants her to have options, and he KNOWS that she will be safe with Jake...
    but wouldn't he ever be mad? lol It just seemed like he wouldn't care. Like he wouldn't even fight for his love. As written about it was his first love in almost 100 years, he was all alone in these years while seeing others having somebody, he was all by himself. Which leaded him into obsession with Bella. So that's why I was disappointed why he didn't even get mad.

He's not ok with her visiting Jacob but he's ok with her kissing Jacob? Laughing actually it came into my mind just now. that's weird. Laughing

and yes that last part ^^ is a bit weird lol, but he thought Bella was less likely to hurt herself is he just let her go, which is why he decided to "grant permission" that Bella be allowed to see Jacob lol

annd i think that Edward knew it didnt mean anything to Bella, of course, Bella DID realize that she was in love with Jacob too, but Edward knew all along that she would instantly choose him over Jake...and he didnt get mad at her because she is so naive, and merely human, that she believed the silly little lie Jake said so she would kiss him lol...i mean, shes such a bad liar that she believes anything anyone tells her lol.

it was just a silly kiss kissy....a very, passionate and affectionate silly kiss lol
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Post  lovehate91 Wed May 13, 2009 4:42 pm

"Silly kiss"?? I'm not sure whether Ten-Ten would kiss you of pitchfork you for that one, lol.
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Wed May 13, 2009 4:46 pm

hahaa ok it was more than a silly kiss, but...i mean, Edwards already gotten way more action that Jake had at that point than just a kiss hahahaha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:29 am