Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Not Twilight rlat but I made it for my Dad...

Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Not Twilight rlat but I made it for my Dad... Empty Not Twilight rlat but I made it for my Dad...

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:43 am

Now I know that this isn't Twilight related but I'm ecstatic about this...

My Dad is a driving instructor right, and he is currently workin for this dropkick company downtown and at christmas he is going to leave them and starthi own business. So he needed a logo and we started throwing ideas around and coming up with ideas left right and centre. I'm hugely excited cause he chose my logo design to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm like woo go me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I thought I would post it and let you guys comment on it and ask you guys if there is anything else you think it needs...

ok well here it s

Not Twilight rlat but I made it for my Dad... Slide1

It is supposed to resemble an Australian "round-about" sign wth the arrows representing the three aspects of how he teaches people to drive safely...

Not Twilight rlat but I made it for my Dad... Istockphoto_4163280-isolated-rounda
    this is what my design was based on...^^^^
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Not Twilight rlat but I made it for my Dad... Empty Re: Not Twilight rlat but I made it for my Dad...

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:32 am

Dude, i think that is awesome...i love the representation with the colours of the traffc lights and the L and P and other P plates...hahaha.....awesome stuff....

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:33 am