Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
ediedo
LiONLAMBxox
TheRealBella
poisoned_rose
8 posters

Third extended NM trailer at MTV VMAs 2009 -13th September!!

TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Third extended NM trailer at MTV VMAs 2009  -13th September!! - Page 16 Empty Re: Third extended NM trailer at MTV VMAs 2009 -13th September!!

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:54 am

LOL! That's amazing.

Hey, Sister! I need your help. Or anyone else if they have good ideas. I need like a super strength vampire scene for my story, but I don't want to have a car accident and I can't think of anything else right now because I'm like brain dead right now. Do you have anything for me!?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Third extended NM trailer at MTV VMAs 2009  -13th September!! - Page 16 Empty Re: Third extended NM trailer at MTV VMAs 2009 -13th September!!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:56 am

Um, yeah, i am brain dead as well at the moment, this HP fanfic i am reading has sent me stupid i think, it is so awesome, and so random, Draco a slut hahahaha never would have pictured it, but man it is funny, and has made me brain dead as well!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:59 am

Lol! I need to write a comedy sometime. I love them! But all the comedies I've written previously were just for fun and only like a chapter long. I do need to write an HP story also. It's always fun, and I have a cool idea. But I want to finish my Jasper story first. I just need some catastrophe where Jasper saves her from something, and then I'll have like the next ten chapters down, lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:03 am

Yeah a car crash is to common, everyone does that! Um, yeah, i am brain dead, all i have is images of Jasper disregarding his own safety to save Alice from a burning buliding as she has no way out, but that dont show any vampire strength, except when he breaks the doors down and dont start coughing and spluttering due to the smoke, i just think it is romantic....hahaha romantic, dude, this fic is messing with my head!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:07 am

Lol, I do like that actually, but I'm not sure how she would end up in the burning building. I got some random vision of him saving her from a bullet gone wrong in a street shooting, but that's kinda cheesy and wouldn't really be what I want. I want some accident that puts her in physical harm, and then he lifts something away or runs over to save her in time or something. I'm ENTIRELY brain dead.

So brain dead that I wrote "bread dead" three times in a row! Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing bread dead, i love it! LMAO!

Ummm, i dont know how she would end up in a buliding that is on fire, maybe she was in a store room somewhere or something....or um, save her from something that could happen in real life, like, ummmm, getting squashed between a truck and a wall, because that sounds painful...hahahaha...i dont know, my brain is fried!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:11 am

Lol. I just ate a bunch of bread earlier, so I'm having weird confusing thoughts, lol.

I guess I could wing it. I've been winging this whole chapter. First, they went to a party, then they ran away and went to a restaurant, then they left and they're at a park. It's so weird. But I want to have at least some general idea of what will happen so I can work it out somehow.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 am

is it a BIG park? you could have them get mugged or something...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 am

Shoot her!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:14 am

No, it's like a school playground, Sister. It's one of those tiny parks with like swings and a slide.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:16 am

URGH! That makes it difficult Sophie! hahaha!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:17 am

hmmm... honestly. unless it's a car accident, i don't think it's going to be expecially realistic. if you want it to be something with a gun, have them walk by a drug deal thats going down in an alley or something XD. or like i said, have someone stupidly try to mug them. or a fire would be good, because that would pose some risk to jasper also, and help to show how much he cares about her.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:18 am

Ooh! There could be a bomb warning at the school! He runs into the building to find Alice. Or like a school shooting and he runs in to save her! THAT is sexy! jump jump jump jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:19 am

that is pretty hot. i wish someone would write a bella edward story like that! that would be awesome.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:20 am

That's what it's gonna be! Shooting or bomb? I say the shooting thing is more sexy...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 am

The shooting is far sexier then the bomb!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:22 am

but a bomb could hurt jasper also, if he's near where it exploads. i think if it poses some risk to him it might be sexier lol! but it's your story.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:23 am

Well, Alice wouldn't know that bullets couldn't hurt him. I think a shooting is more likely.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:25 am

haha i suppose.

and we had two bomb threats at my tiny high school! they're scary dude!

but a shooting is probably slightly more realistic.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 am

Well, there has been like twenty-seven school shootings on AVERAGE in the US every year, so I was thinking that's more LIKELY to happen, but there's bomb threats ALL the time too, just not as many and some aren't as serious. I wanted there to be an actual SHOOTING, everyone evacuate the building. Then Jasper pulls up with his family, asks what's going on, and demands to know where Alice is. That's what I was thinking.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:28 am

sounds good!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:30 am

Then she would be in the hallway or something... I kind of want her injured, but not SHOT. So she'll get trampled or something to a point where she can't walk. Or maybe she'll fall off the swing at the park and get hurt before the shooting? I dunno. I'll wing it now that I have a few ideas.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:32 am

haha if you want to shoot her a little that might even be better. like maybe it just grazes her shoulder. give jasper a hard time! make her bleed!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:34 am

True. True. But I want her not to be able to walk so he actually has to carry her out. And he gets to punch cops in the face trying to get to her! She might get shot just a little. Or be bleeding some, but it won't be serious.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:36 am

well, if you get shot in the shoulder i doubt that you'll be up to doing much walking! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:53 pm