Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

*SPOILER* Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress

ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

*SPOILER*  Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress Empty *SPOILER* Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress

Post  ediedo Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 am

SPOILER ALERT!
    While we don't want to ruin the plot for any latent Twi-hards, ever since Eclipse started filming we've been dying for a sneak peek of Bella's wedding dress. In the meantime, we reached out to some of our favorite designers (Christian Siriano's sketch at left) to see how they envision her gown.

In Eclipse, Bella's dress is described as an early 1900s design (which complements her antique engagement ring) with friend and Maid of Honor Alice Cullen's modern tweaks to the train and veil. "You look like you just stepped out of an Austen movie," Bella's mother says to the bride-to-be when she spies her in the gown in the final book, Breaking Dawn. "It's gorgeous! So graceful, so elegant."

http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20241149_20299475_20661914,00.html?xid=082409-ecmail-eclipsedress

my faves are 1,6 abd 8

tell me which is your favourite one
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

*SPOILER*  Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress Empty Re: *SPOILER* Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:09 pm

I really dont like any of them to be honest, but i never really put much thought into it, not gunna lie, i wasnt really into it until Jacob turned up....But number 6 is OK! LOL!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

*SPOILER*  Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress Empty Re: *SPOILER* Fashion Designers Sketch Bella's Wedding Dress

Post  Valkyrja Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 pm

I saw this a few days ago. I love Monique Lhuillier's and Erin Fetherston's.
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:20 pm

I love number 3, Leela Rose's and Zac Posen's designs...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:39 pm