Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
twiheart
poisoned_rose
TheRealBella
magic
LiONLAMBxox
9 posters

**NEW MOON SPOILERS! BEWARE!***

twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

**NEW MOON SPOILERS!  BEWARE!*** - Page 2 Empty Re: **NEW MOON SPOILERS! BEWARE!***

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:17 pm

woooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jump jump jump jump jump

jump jump jump jump

NEW MOON LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved that part with Jacob...although i thought it was funny that he had to take off his whole shirt to aid Bellas cut lmao...even my mom was screaming!! she was like...DAAAAAAAMN!! JACOBS SEXY!!! and then i called her a little perv lmao...and im not sure if the acting skills got any better, but it still looks good!!

OMG!!!! i got GOOSE BUMPS at the second clip!! i almost started crying!!

Sad....Nov is too far away!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

**NEW MOON SPOILERS!  BEWARE!*** - Page 2 Empty Re: **NEW MOON SPOILERS! BEWARE!***

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:23 pm

that didnt really seem natural to me lol, but taylor DOES have a good body. i want more excited to see edward shirtless though, not gonna lie! and at least you ALMOST cried! i DID cry!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:53 pm

yes, like when Bella fell, and Jacob rushed over?...it just didnt seem natural to me...he didnt really JUMP off the bike...its more like...he parked it, and then got off lmao...well, im sure its going to be fine...even if the acting isnt great, i dont think its gonna be as bad as Twilight...acting wise...you know?...i think i will be to into the story line to even tell if the acting is shit lol...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:54 pm

I did cry, Sister! I was bawling, lol. I'm so emotional. Bella's voice sounded so desperate when she yelled "Edward, don't!" Ugh. I'm crying just thinking about it.

And, yes, Sister is gonna travel with me as lawyer. Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

haha well if she was sitting up i wouldnt be very frantic either. i dont think that was bad at all! and i think kristen looks like shes doing SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!!!!

and sister i did too! dont worry!!!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Lol. Gotta watch 'em at the library now. THeir computers are so much better and the coloring's better to see Rob's face! EEEEEEEEEE!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:47 pm

But I want the damn sparkling not in Nov but NOW Mad jump jump jump
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:48 pm

HOLY SHIT! I'm dying to see the movie now! It's way better on the library computers because it's lighter than mine. Holy shit! Holy shit! OME! OME! OME! I've gotta learn how to breathe again.
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:35 am

Holy frucking ****!!!!!! Thanks for posting that soooooo much Mary OME and OMJ I am freaking out!!!! I want to see it now, gosh I really think its gona be great waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! jump jump jump

:insanity: :insanity: :insanity: :insanity: :insanity: :insanity: :insanity: :insanity: :insanity: :insanity:

Loved both clips, but man that was tease how they cut off the second clip!! :insanity:
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 pm

116 days!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:42 pm

damn summitt for releasing that second scene. i cant frucking stop watching it! i am STILL freaking out! and i cry EVERYTIME i watch it! imagine what it will be like in the damn theater if we all cry watch a MINUTE of it! and not even a really emotional minute! we're crying because we know whats going to happen. damn them! omg!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:43 pm

I KNOW! This is so stupid. I hate it. I really wanna try and find more online. I'm sure we could download it illegally before November, but probably not this early.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:44 pm

hahaha well i wont go THAT far. i wont even read the script. i dont like doing illegal things. but they had to expect these clips to get out lol! so i dont feel too bad!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:47 pm

True, and my friend that downloaded Twilight illegally, the climax and the make out scene in Bella's room were cut out. It'd probably be the same for NM. But I REALLY want to see this. It's way too far away!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:57 pm

just hold out sister!!! itll be all the better if you wait! same with midnight sun! RESIST!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Well, you know my mother. I wouldn't be able to download anything because it takes too long and she'd figure it out. I couldn't read MS either, lol. Ugh. She's being the MS police and she doesn't even realize it, but there's NO frucking reason why I shouldn't read IEWIS.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:04 pm

she should DEFINATELY let you read IEWIS. its soooo good. and not really all that inappropriate. you should read cullen's island and really give her a heart attack.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Well, she's kinda biased. First off, she doesn't like vampires or anything like that. Then on top of that, she's totally against FF because of OTHER stories on there. She read like half of a paragraph or something psychotic like that and she's against IEWIS now also. I don't even know what part she read! So yeah... I'll have to figure something out. It's really frustrating. I wanna read it and then MMM.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:12 pm

haha well cullen's island is just a big old story of pretzel eating!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Lol. I know. I've heard of it. Another girlfriend read it and was telling me about it. I think I've started an obsession with FF in my friendships. Like my bestie is CONSTANTLY on there now. I made her read IEWIS, then she got stuck on the site, and she's reading MMM now. And I told her to listen to "Alien" by Thriving Ivory during the long boarding part with Edward in IEWIS where he announces he loves her and so on. Great song for that part, lol! "Woah alien! You'll be just fine, You've always been beautiful to me... Woah alien! Pay us no mind, We haven't the light to hold to see..." Love it! And I told her to listen to "A Praise Chorus" before she got to that part too. Geez. I just need to stop telling people about sites, lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:15 am

Well for obvious reasons, like i dont wanna ruin the movie, i avoided this topic for sooooooooooo long, but because i seen the Jake scene and totally freaked out i figured i would come on here and check the other one out as well...

And ok, i cried as well, but not during the same one you did Mary, i freaking cried during the first one, OMJ! I was sooooo excited, i swear, i know the entire dialogue in that scene already, i have watched it that many times...WOW WOW WOW!

The second one was not to exciting for me at all...

Taylor taking his shirt off like that just about killed me, i swear i die everytime i see it! LOL!

I wish i never watched them though, because now i want more....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:21 am

dude, taylor taking off his shirt was like my least favorite part! and not because he didnt look alright, im a straight girl with eyes... but because its looked so staged and fake WHO TAKES THEIR SHIRT OFF LIKE THAT!? lmao! he was great in the rest of the scene, but that part was terrible! and dude i was FREAKING during the other scene. like squealing and crying and hyperventalating! lmao!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:39 am

Who cares if it looked stage...IT WAS HOT! I had butterflies in my stomach...i LOVE that scene...Taylor is so awesome as Jacob!....I just watched it again, cant help it, i freaking squeal and hyperventilate everytime! But i think Bella should have crashed harder then that! LOL!

And the other scene didnt effect me, i was just waiting for Bella to smack her leg on the fountain, and it didnt even happen....URGH!
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Number of posts : 474

Post  Vampiria Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 pm

jump jump jump OMG i can't waiiiiiitttttt
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob

Post  sparkle11 Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:52 am

Anoher 14 second sneak peek from New Moon, Team Jacob Cullenates will especially like this one Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 pm