Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
twiheart
LiONLAMBxox
poisoned_rose
7 posters

Report from ComiCon 2009

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Report from ComiCon 2009 Empty Report from ComiCon 2009

Post  poisoned_rose Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:36 am

hey my lovelies! Well I told you I'd report back as much as I could about ComiCon, and Peter and Alex and stuff so here it is.

GENERAL:
    Ok well first thing's first, Alex Meraz is WAY hotter in person. Originally when Tenny got all excited about Alex, I thought he was so-so. But he is gorgeous in person! He has such a cute smile, his whole face like glows when he smiles. Which he does A LOT. Plus he's very cuddly, he like envelops you in a bear-hug! And he's a total sweetheart. He talked to fans for ages. I told him about you, Tenny, and he was like 'I definitely need to go to Australia sometime!' Very Happy
    Secondly, Peter in person is just...I was having serious issues staying upright. He is unbelievably gorgeous! I can't even describe the hotness. And he is a very funny guy. He kept cracking jokes with everyone, and you can see he really loves meeting fans and stuff. But the thing is, he was meant to be there for both Saturday and Sunday (I only bought tickets for Sunday), but he missed his flight so on Sunday he tried to make up for it by doing another photoshoot and going through autographs super super quickly. So I didn't get to talk to him too much, and we weren't allowed to take any pictures of him (I cheated and took as many as I could from a distance without getting caught but more on that when I post the rest of the pictures).

APPEARANCE:
    I have pictures, but the ones I took on my brother's camera I can't upload right now coz I can't find his USB cable and he's out of the house. But when he comes back, those pictures will be going on FB, and a few of the better ones will be on here.
    Alex was wearing a navy T-shirt, tight fitting, and dark jeans, with these incredible black boots, like workboots but slightly taller up the calf.
    Peter was in jeans, a white and blue t-shirt, and a leather jacket.
    And they both smelt SO good. Alex's aftershave was a little stronger then Peter's, it sorta smelt a little like Armani but I'm not sure. Peter's was more subtle.

PICTURES:
    All I have is the photoshoot ones, which I've scanned up, and the two autographs, and my ticket to the Twilight talk (they took all the others away Sad )

Report from ComiCon 2009 MeandPeterCC09

Report from ComiCon 2009 MeandAlexCC09

Report from ComiCon 2009 PeterAutographCC09

Report from ComiCon 2009 AlexautographCC09

Report from ComiCon 2009 TickettoCC09Twilightaudience-1

THE TALK:
    Ok well we weren't allowed to video or record ANY of it. Infact I saw loadsa people being kicked out for it, and I had a crew-lady right next to me in the aisle so...But I did take a transcript down as fast as I could write. And I recorded ONE answer, coz the woman moved for a minute. I'll upload that with the pictures later. There were a few comments about NM which I've put in spoilers. It isn't anything we didn't already know or couldn't guess but just in case, I didn't wanna ruin it for anyone.
    Enjoy...

An Audience With The Stars Of Twilight - ComiCon 2009

Question: Other than those in Twilight, what fictional vampire or werewolf would you like to play?

Peter: I don’t know, I don’t really know any other vampire films
    Alex: Gary Oldman in Dracula. It’s such an amazing portrayal.
    Justin: Kristen Dunst in Interview With A Vampire. Kristen Stewart...oh wait she’s human! Damn.
    Peter: How about Buffy? I’d play Buffy!

Q: How much creative input were you given in Twilight; how much were you allowed to bring to your character?

J: Personally I was allowed a lot of input because Eric isn’t really explored in the books.
    A: In NM, Chris Weitz actually cast people who were naturally like their characters. When I went to read, I was reading for Sam Uley, but I read so aggressively that Chris thought I’d be better as Paul. So I got the cocky a-hole! Hope I’m not really like that but I guess I am!
    P: Catherine gave me a lot of freedom. I just played Carlisle as I saw him, I didn’t have to run a lot by Catherine. We had a few discussions, but then ultimately I played the character and she filmed it. Like I decided it would add more depth to my portrayal if Carlisle had scars so I gave him some. And I also gave him a distinctive speech pattern. A lot of fans wonder why Carlisle in the film doesn’t have an English accent. I thought that he’d lived in the States so long he’d have lost it almost entirely, but there’d be some resonance so I had him speak ‘properly’.

Q: To Justin: Are you Team Edward or Team Jacob?
    J: I’m Team Justin, baby!

[ It went a little quiet and Peter was like ‘Oh come on guys! I hate awkward silences...’ ]

Q: If you could pick any song to be in the movie, what would you choose?
    P: Definitely All The Single Ladies!

[ Then the girl who asked the question asked if Peter could give something to Kristen, and he was like ‘You want me to be your homing pigeon? Can I read it? You know I’m gonna read it! ]

Q: To Alex: Are you prepared for all the crazy fans you’re gonna get after NM is released?
    A: Actually I think it’s pretty cool. So far you’ve all been really respectful, and I appreciate it so much. You’re all very loyal which I think is kinda cool.

[Peter than asked Alex: How do you feel about having a fanbase BEFORE NM have even come out?
    A: It’s bizarre
    P: ‘cause I remember at the Twilight premiere, there were 4 blocks of screaming fans. At first I thought it was great but then I realised that if they didn’t like the film, there could be a very angry mob of people waiting! But thankfully they did so...
    A: Yeah i mean this is something incredible that Stephenie created. Before Twilight, native American actors didn’t often get to play interesting characters. But now Native Americans get to play good characters, heroes instead of villains; we’re not being demonised anymore.
    P: I thought you were Puerto-Rican, man!

Q: To Alex: Would you play a vampire if you had the choice?
    A: No.
    P: Can’t we all just get along?
    A: I’ve always had a thing about werewolves. Even when I was a kid, I found the whole thing fascinating so being given the chance to play one was so cool.
    P: Hey, do you transform in the film?

Spoiler:

Q: Who is your favourite character out of the saga?
    A: Leah. I think her character parallels the world, in that she’s the only female werewolf struggling to be respected in a male-dominated group. But she harnesses great power.
    J: Carlisle! And not just ‘cause Peter’s leaning right next to me! I think Carlisle is pretty awesome/
    P: I have Edward-envy! I wish I was younger so I could play Edward, but I get to play his dad which is kinda cool

Q: To Peter: When you and Jennie are out together, who is recognised more?
    P: *laughs* Well it used to be Jennie, but now it’s sort of me. But the thing is I’m so ambivalent, I don’t notice my surroundings a lot so even when I’m recognised I don’t know it!

Q: How do you adjust to such a female following?
    P: Quite comfortably!
    [Justin then made all the males in the audience stand up]
    [Alex to Peter: How’s your wife take it?
    P: She’s comfortable with it, she’s secure. She knows I’m not giong anywhere *every female in the audience then ‘awwwwww’-ed Razz *
    P: Especially without a passport!

Q: Do you guys have any embarrassing stories from the set?
    J: No
    A: Actually I have one. I was trying to teach Kiowa [Embry] how to throw a decent punch because, ya know, every guy’s gotta know how to. Not for the movie or anything, we were just hanging out. And then Kiowa punched me right in the nose and he actually broke my nose.
    P: Seems like you taught him too well
    A: Yeah that’s the embarrassing bit!
    P: I have one. Its funnier for me but I thought I’d still share it. *I recorded this bit so I didn’t get a transcript*

Q: What advice would you give anyone who wanted to act?
    J: Learn how to act! No, I mean seriously, you need to hone your skills and be the best you can be
    A: Have patience and passion. Its a cliche but acting is like running a marathon. You need to be in it for the long haul, its tough. You’ll get rejected a lot but if you keep your passion and keep going, you’ll get there
    P: I totally agree. There are no short-cuts to acting. If you wanna be famous, rob a bank. If you wanna act, act! There are no shortage of acting jobs, you just need to set your goals and be realistic and follow it through.

Q: To Peter: Who did you prefer playing, Dr.Cooper or Dr. Cullen?
    P: For those who don’t know, I was in a show called Nurse Jackie, where I play this arrogant forthright doctor. Its hard to compare the two, I mean they’re completely different characters.

Q: What’s your favourite scene; what scene would you have liked to have been included?
    P: I like it when all the Cullens get together in one scene. Those are my favourite to play, I just love the whole dynamic of that family
    A: *laughs* My answer is kinda the same but kinda not. I like it when the wolves are together.

Spoiler:
    J: I’d have liked some action! The vampires get some really cool action scenes, and all the humans get to do is eat an apple or sandwiches

Q: How did you all feel when you heard you’d gotten the role?
    J: It felt good, man. I was excited to get any role and yeah I was just looking forward to it.
    P: Well I didn’t actually get the role. Not originally. I was really bummed when they picked another guy ‘cause I thought I’d done really well. I thought the audition went good.
    A: Then he hired me to break the other dude’s legs!
    P: laughs* When I got the role, I was excited. I felt really connected to the role, like I felt I should play Carlisle so...
    A: I was shocked. When I first read up, I saw that there were like thousands of people auditioning for each role. So to get the role, I was relieved. But then it sorta felt like it was meant to be me. Like everything suddenly slotted into place and time for me, in my life and as an actor. It felt very organic-it was destiny!

Q: In real-life, what power would you like to have?
    P: Flying seems cool, I’d like to fly. I was kinda upset that Carlisle didn’t have a power. I mean Edward has all this awesome power, and Alice sees the future, and Jasper in the books...and all Carlisle has is compassion! So when the Volturi come, it’s like ‘I will smite you with my compassion!! I’ll be the most compassionate guy ever so you better stand back!’. Why couldn’t I have a super power and compassion?

Q: Are you guys gonna tour Australia any time soon?
    P: Well I think there is a tour set for September in Australia. But I can’t go, I have other work on. But its top of my list of countries I wanna visit, so it will happen. Soon.

Q: How has having an increased budget for NM made a difference?
    P: Well everyone goes on about Twilight being low budget, but it cost like $38 million, so it wasn’t THAT low budget, but it was an indie film. I think thats the main thing. With Twilight, we were racing against time and the weather. NM felt like a studio film, it’s more epic, it’s bigger. I mean even the trailer seemed bigger.

Q: Recently Robert Pattinson was asked this same question, so I wanna ask you. Boxers or briefs?
    P: *checks* It’s briefs today!
    A: I like to mix it up. But when I’m traveling, its easier to wear boxers I don’t like getting wedgies!
    J: It depends on the kinda pants, like if you’re wearing tight pants, boxers bunch up and it looks like you’ve got a parachute under there!

Q: Do you guys have any bloopers from Twilight to share?
    P: We didn’t really have any time for bloopers!
    J: Well there is one, kinda. When we were filming, I slapped Mike in the donkey-butt
    P: Arse. I think its arse over here! Arrrrrse
    J: *laughs* I just wanted to see if it’d distract him like, but he kept on going and that’s the take they used in the movie so...

Q: Are there any scenes in the book NM that aren’t in the film?
    A: See now you’re asking us to tell you stuff! No comment, wait till 20th November!
    J: No comment.
    P: Fine, I’ll say something! In Twilight, there was a lot about Carlisle’s life and how he changed that wasn’t in the movie. I would have liked that to have been included. In NM though...

Spoiler:

[The guard/crew-guy then told Peter that the next question would have to be the last because we were running over, and Peter was like ‘Ok. I will do anything you say because you’re a big man and I’m scared of you!’]

Q: NM vs Twilight? Which did you enjoy filming more?
    J: Twilight, ‘cause it’s brand new. Its the first one. Everything is new, you’re in this whole new world.
    P: Both, really. In NM there isn’t much for the Cullens to do. We only had like 4 or 5 days shooting for all our scenes. So on that basis, I’d say Twilight. But then when we got back on the set for NM, it felt like a continuation. We all get on so well, we’re like a family so yeah it was great to be back there.

[Peter: Ok one more question ‘cause the guy’s distracted!]

Q: To Justin: Would you wanna play a wolf or a vampire?
    J: Sorry dude *looks at Alex* but a vampire ‘cause you live forever
    A: Boring!

[Then Peter started talking to the crew-guy. He was like ‘One more?’ and the guy was like ‘We really have to end this now, you’re late for...’ and Peter was like to the crowd ‘Yeah he said one more!’]

Q: How’d you deal with getting the same questions asked at these events over and over?
    J: Well as an actor, you kinda do the same. You say the same lines over and over so its sort of the same thing. You try and make it different, keep it fresh every time
    P: Well I don’t mind ‘cause everytime, you’re answering someone else. So someone gets their question answered so its cool
    A: Well I haven’t done too many of these so everything’s new!

[Peter turned to the crew-guy, and then without saying anything looked back at us and said ‘He’s giving me the death-glare now. Uh-Oh..ok guys I guess that’s it]

That's all I have now. I shall try and get the pictures up as SOON as I can. Hopefully, my brother'll be home soon.
    Love you all and wish you could have been there, it woulda been even more awesome with my gorgeous Cullenates Very Happy
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Report from ComiCon 2009 Empty Re: Report from ComiCon 2009

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:57 pm

so cousin, i didnt think it was possible to hate you more, but i guess it WAS! gah! im so freaking jealous! the pictures. =[[[[[[[. oh well! the questions were funny though lol.
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:23 pm

lmao...the questions were hilarious...when Alex was explaining how great it is that Native Americans get to get casted as good guys and yadda yadda, and then Peter was like...I thought you were Puerto-Rican! lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:13 pm

OME! StepSis! I'm so frucking jealous! Not fair. Not fair. Not fair. Ugh!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 pm

i knowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. she can watch new moon now and be all OME I TOUCHED HIM. i hate you cousin!!! ><.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:51 pm

I know! It's so not fair, StepSis! I say we should make a new pact that says one is not allowed to touch, meet or see cast members unless we're ALL there!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm

hahaha i dont know if i would have the willpower to keep that pact if i saw anyone, not gonna lie. but i still hate you cousin! lol.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:55 pm

Lol. Me neither, but I would TRY so hard before I failed! StepSis didn't even try, which is why we strongly dislike her. I can't bring myself to HATE her yet. Haha. Maybe tomorrow.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am

hhahahahaa well i cant say i really hate you cousin! my insane feelings of jealousy are just flowing out of me lol! i should have escaped to london in time to go with you lol!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:04 am

Haha. I just graduated to hatred when I saw her Facebook picture. UGH! STEPSIS! You're in trouble for not putting me in your purse and taking me with you!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 am

cousinnnnnnnnn. urgh! at the very least you should have become BFFs with Peter and got him to give you three tickets to the premier so that we could have all gone!!! rofl.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 am

LoL! Yeah!

But actually, I heard an interview with Cam and he said he had to buy his ticket for the NM premiere. It had me laughing my donkey-butt off. He was like, "Oh, yeah, I feel so damn left out! I shouldn't have picked that part to play. Now I have to buy my own ticket." It was hilarious. I don't know if he was joking or not though.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 am

awwww!!! lol poor cam!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am

I love Cam! I don't like his body type or the fact that his eyes are SOOOOOOOO close together. It's annoying. Like I remember the first time EVER I watched Twilight, I was told never to date a guy with eyes that close together, LMAO! It was hilarious. But he's really smart and very cool.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:32 am

i think he did a good job as james i guess, but they did a HORRIBLE job with how he looked. what the hell was up with that pony tail!?!?!!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 am

I heard somewhere that SM suggested the pony tail actually. I was like, "WHAT! No! She gave them permission to mess with their appearances, but I don't think she would suggest a specific change."
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 am

ew. and black laurent. wth was up with that?!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:53 am

I know! And then everyone says there's this line in the book about how he was supposedly once black and Bella could tell. I don't remember that line ANYWHERE and I say that's bullshit. Laurent was a freaking vampire. He was white like everyone else.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:03 am

it said he was FRENCH... and i dont remember all french people being black, i dont know about you. but even if he WAS black... his skin WOULDNT be. urgh!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:08 am

Well, they said he was like three hundred years old in the book, right? They did in the movie at least, and I seem to remember something like that in the book also. But about three hundred years ago, French people were generally black, I think. Still, he wouldn't have black skin or even look black. Maybe his hair would look that way, but he would have had the same WHITE skin, red eyes since he drank human blood.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 am

hahaha i hate to disagree with you sister, but the 1700s in france was the time of the 1st French Revolution (1789-1799) and Napoleon... it was a shitty time to be in France, thats for sure, with Robspierre and his Reign of Terror and all that, but it wasnt a lot of black people. im sure there were some, but i dont think it was any more than they have today.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:21 am

Maybe he was from the French region of Africa? I dunno. But no matter what, his skin was supposed to be freaking white. I do love Edi though. He was good for the part, other than being black.

And I'm gonna get off here. My butt is starting to hurt from this stupid stool. You can text me if you want.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 pm

I didn't read the text, but I promise to do it later Wink

But those pics with you and them are just HOT Drool Drool Drool
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 am

i cried in jealousy when i saw thatpic of peter and you Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

i wanted to throw a brick at my computer screen Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
    im extremely jealous and i have already staked my claim on him as a fangirl Evil or Very Mad he's mine
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 pm

So Lish-lish, let me see if I got this straight. You went to San Diego, to ComicCon, and took a pic with Peter Facinelli. Right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:54 pm