Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

My Room has been tainted! And also improved!

poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Room has been tainted! And also improved!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:32 pm

wear black is pretty much the only rule you need to fit into a goth club. Fishnets help though.

And sorry! I keep slipping into slang! It doesn't make you stupid, cousin!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! - Page 2 Empty Re: My Room has been tainted! And also improved!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Hahaha yeah fishnets are a pretty good thing. Just wear alot of black, some dark make up and fishnets and you will fit in just fine.

If we ever go to my goth clubs they will love you because you are with me, and you will love them because majority are Twilight fans and they like Edward. Which bugs me, but whatever, it is still fun!

Oh i just asked Troy if he would come to the next pack meeting and he said no. He wont. So unfair really, i went with him! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Oooh your goth club sounds fun!!!

And hey thats not fair! You went to the coven, Troy has to come with you to the pack!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:49 pm

Our goth clubs are awesome, and everyone knows me because i am so outgoing and just crazy, like i was the first person since Blink opened when i was like 14 to go there and have the guts to ask for a song to be played! LOL! Everyone was too scared to approach DJ Buddah, and i did, on my first night there on my 18th birthday, so from there i became well known.

Oh and yeah, you would love everyone, they love Edward, the gay goths cant shut up about how they would love to have their own weekend.

Yes, Ally, i never thought to say that, i am going to say that to him, so he can come and see my initiation tonight. I dont know what that entails, they wont tell me, but i sure hope it wont hurt. Troy's initiation was a pain he told me.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Laughing You're welcome, as long as you tell us what your initiation was, dude! Now I'm curious!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Hahaha yeah i will definatly tell you what the initiation was. Well i know when Troy joined the vampirism coven they had him tied to this hook on the roof and they poured pigs blood from the ceiling and poured candle wax down his front and then he had to get an insignia carved on his collar bone.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 pm

OME thats frucking extreme dude!! OUCH!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Yeah it is extreme, and has me worried about what my initiation would be like, well Cain did promise me that there would be no blood involved! That is a plus, but i didnt think to ask him if there would be any pain! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:01 pm

hahaha I think the pain one would have been my first question lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Hahaha it would have been mine as well, except the night before i had seen Troy drinking wine laced with blood, and i didnt want to have anything to do with blood anymore.

Well i will tell you all, i found my camera as well, i just need new batteries! LMAO!
    carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:21 am

poisoned_rose wrote:OME I want that Edward poster!!!! :'( I'm gonna have to trawl the internets looking for it somewhere, I don't care how much it costs to import!

And ewwwww at the drinking blood-ness. I may be Team Edward but thats extreme even for me!

Hey Ally i have that one and if you want i can get it for you and post it to you theres heaps of them here in shops like big W and kmart and target and there not that expensive. youll pay more online to get it

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! - Page 2 7397-Twilight-Movie-Posters-Edward

is this the one you want?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:22 pm

Awww Rhi that's sweet. I have that one in your post, its the one with the 'what if I'm not the good guy...' quote on, with glass in the background. But seriously thank you for the offer, babes Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 am

OMJ! OMJ! OMJ! Sophie...I LOVE YOU!! I got your letter and pics....and OMJ! I love that one pic, that one from the sexy stars of Twilight mag....OMJ! I love it...It is sooooo hot, the look in his eyes, everything, just phenomenal! LOVE IT!!

It is soooo for alone time....the other one is gorgeous as always as well, but i love the other one....man, i love it...

THANK U THANK U THANK U!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:54 am