Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

My Room has been tainted! And also improved!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! Empty My Room has been tainted! And also improved!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:00 am

Ok so basically i took a few shots of my room, just because firstly i wanted to show Sophie how good this poster she sent me looks on my wall, and second because Troy has tainted my wall with an Edward poster, he removed the Pink poster i had allowed him to have up there just for this. Im sure you guys will like it, but i think it wrecks my room. LOL! So these are literally the corners of my room. When my room is clean i will take more pics, but until then, lets all drool over Taylor!

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! Dscf4246
    ^ That one where he has the guitar i also have on my bathroom door for when i am on the toilet. And yes, there is a Kellan in there among a few Taylor, this is right near my roof, as far as i can reach just on chair and without a ladder ^

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! Dscf4244
    ^ This is just below the other one, i tried to get the huge Jacob poster in the pics as well, but i couldnt, there is to much on my floor to stand far enough away. I love the two Taylor pics you can see here ^

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! Dscf4242
    ^ The Taylor pic = HOT, the stupid Edward pic is the tainting i was telling you all about ^

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! Dscf4240
    ^ And of course there are 2 pics here that Sophie sent me, arent they beautiful...love ya Soph...oh and you can see a bit of the dumb Edward poster Troy replaced Pink with ^

So yeah, i have like 40 more Taylor pics i can take pics of. Those walls are on either side of the TV where there wasnt much room. But i will take pics of the wall behind my bed and the wall that is a blank wall, no TV, dresser, bed or anything in the way, you will love it if you love Taylor! LOL!

Last edited by Pretty_Twisted on Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! Empty Re: My Room has been tainted! And also improved!

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:01 am

None of the pictures are working for me...?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

My Room has been tainted! And also improved! Empty Re: My Room has been tainted! And also improved!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:04 am

They werent working for me either, but i just fixed them! LOL! The pics of my random walls, tomorrow i am going to take a pic of my Taylor wall.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:28 am

I have that Edward poster! YAY! And the picture of Taylor on the tire swing, I thought he was humping it at first. Laughing It's 4:30AM here. I think it's a sign I need to go to bed.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:33 pm

I love that pic of Taylor on the tire swing, it is soooo hot! I love it. And yes, i know you have that Edward poster, i personally hate it, but Troy likes it, and he only has that one poster in the room, so i figure i will be nice and not complain! LOL!

OK so i went to the vampirism coven metting with Troy last night, and OMJ i swear now i know i am a werewolf. The first thing when i walked into the underground room that hit me was the smell. It was GOD AWFUL. It was filled with candles and stuff, and it smelt like Honey and Vanilla. Two smells that make me heave. It was grosse. Just so wrong.

Well the leader, Lilgan was talking and doing some ritual offering, which was sick, but so interesting, and then they all relaxed and were talking, i spoke to a few people, but some were to weird for me. I mean, i was talking to this one guy who had the dentist shape his K9's into points to look like fangs. Little strange right? Well it gets worse....

Lilgan called everyone around the alter, and i was standing back with this girl who was with her boyfriend, but she was loving it, i wasnt, and he pulled out a large goblet which he filled with red wine and laced with pigs blood from the butcher. AND THEY ALL DRANK FROM IT! I was going to be sick. And ewwww Troy drank it as well, so i was like, dude, before you ever kiss me again you are washing your mouth out, that is sick! LOL!

It just isnt my thing, the things they were talking about were interesting, but it was too weird. Like they are trying to prove the existance of vampires, but i had to ask, i had the guts and i asked - If you guys think vamps are real, do you believe in werewolves as well. I swear it was like i was the devil, they looked at me, and Lilgan answered, and he said that yes, they do believe in the existance of shape shifting freaks. And he was glaring at me like i was on.

It was so funny. But as i told Troy, he can go alone from now on. It aint my thing.

Lilgan gave me a number to call, it is for people who support werewolfism, and i am so going to ring it, i want to see if that is more appealing then vampirism. He said just like the vampirism community they are selective on who they allow, but he will tell them how much i didnt fit in here, even though i dress the part.

So yeah, there is like a whole other world in Sydney i didnt even know about! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:44 pm

well... first of all... tell TROY that he f'ckin SUCKS! they dont have that poster ANYWHERE in the US! ANYWHEREEEEEE! well... i should say at any of the walmarts within driving distance... BUT THAT HAVE IT IN FRUCKING AUSTRALIA!?!?!?!?!!! FML! rofl!

and tenny, that vampirism meeting thing made me LOL! wth! thats freaking creepy!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Mary, Troy said he would be more then happy to send one to you, they have like an entire buckload of them at Top Hat. Like i said before, over here it sucks because it is all about Edward. I hate it.

And yes, vampirism is creepy. I dont ever want to go again.

I am so calling werewolfism. Because as much as Troy wants me to be into vampirism it is too weird for me. THEY DRANK ANIMAL BLOOD, AND THEY SMELT LIKE HONEY AND VANILLA AND IT ALMOST MADE ME SICK! There is no way i will be doing that again! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 am

haha that would cost more than its worth, ill find one eventually! i dont need it til i go back to school in august anyways lol! but y'all still suck! XD.

haha i mean im team edward and all... but people drinking blood. thats like... disturbing? lol. i about gagged when bella drank the blood in BD... but actually watching it happen? i probably would have puked!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 am

Hahaha ok, well Troy sucks, i dont! You know why, because i dont want it. I wish it wasnt on my wall at all, i wish it was all people i liked, like Taylor, but i had to be nice to Troy!

And dude i was almost sick watching them drink that, it was so sick. I didnt like it one bit, they are such freaks. And Troy doing it as well, even weirder for me! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:42 am

OME I want that Edward poster!!!! :'( I'm gonna have to trawl the internets looking for it somewhere, I don't care how much it costs to import!

And ewwwww at the drinking blood-ness. I may be Team Edward but thats extreme even for me!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Well i would be more then happy to send you guys the one in my room, hell if i want it there. I hate it. Troy might kill me, but whatever, then i will have more room for more Taylor.

Ok so there is one Edward poster, and heaps of Taylors, and no-one cares about the Taylor one's they all care about the stupid Edward one. URGH! I wish there was a way i could have taken the pic of the one Soph sent me that didnt Edward in it, but i couldnt, no matter how i tried he was always there!

Oh and i went to the werewolfism gathering last night. It was fun. And there was no freaky blood drinking going on either. The 'pack' leader, Cain, offered me permanent residency with them. Which i accpeted, so now Troy can go and drink his blood and stuff, and i can go and have fun! LOL! It was funny because i went there and they were like, dude, you dress so cliche vamp. I was thinking, great, they think im a freak! LOL! But they said it was cool. They could tell i wasnt into vampirism because of the way i held myself and the way i spoke and little things like that. And i can see what they mean, because at the vampirism meeting they all spoke annoying, kind of like Troy, like they are trying to older then they are! LOL!

They were all like - because of how you dress you can totally infiltrate the blood drinking weirdo's and they will think you are one of them! LOL! And i had to laugh, and when i told them story about when i was there i got high fives all around! LOL!

I swear this little underground world was hilarious. But interesting enough to have me want to attend once a fortnite, but never on a full moon. Troy considers our little group an anger management class because we all would have high tempers and little patience! LOL!

I just think it is hilarious, like i knew Troy was into vampirism, i have known that for like 5 or 6 years. But i didnt know there was all this underground stuff going on.

Do you guys have this in your countries? Do you know?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Man I did NOT know about all that. I'm not sure if we do. I frequent all the rock clubs and a few underground goth clubs in London, but I'm not really into the culture that much and I guess you have to be in order to hear about these things.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Yeah maybe, i mean, i had no idea, all i knew was Troy went to these vampirism coven meetings, i didnt know it was like this though. And to have werewolfism as well...That is just phenomenal in my opinion.

Troy wanted me to fit in with the freaks. I do dress like them, but i just cant fit in their. It wasnt my thing. Cain and the pack were cool though, i had so much fun, and i have my necklace i need to wear every day from now on to show i am a member. I will take a pic of my necklace and Troy's braceltt and show you guys.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:41 pm

oooh yay I wanna see pics!!
    I'm sure London has its fair share of underground covens and packs and things. Its a fairly big city so...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Yeah thats what i mean, like imagine how cool your underground pack would be because you live in such a big city, like Sydney is tiny compared to London! LMAO!

I am going to take the pics when i can figure out where i put my digital camera. I know it is in my room somewhere! LOL! I soooooo need to clean my room, it looks like a bomb went off in their.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:50 pm

you don't wanna see my little broom closet lol! You can't see anything in here, its just a huge dumping ground and a lot of the shit ain't even mines!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:02 pm

LOL! Well mine is like clothes everywhere, which i threw around when i seen them pics Rai posted, and the clean are mixed with the dirty, there are books on the floor and dolls on the floor because i knocked the shelf over this morning, and it is just a dump man, i am sure your room looks nice compared to mine! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Laughing Well I don't have my clothes in here coz its my study but its a mess! You can see the floor...a tiny foot by foot square in the middle I use as a stepping stone to the door!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:04 pm

im sure they have stuff like that here, but i dont go looking for it lol!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:05 pm

I can just imagine poor cousin in the middle of a seedy underground goth club! Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:07 pm

Hahaha i can imagine it as well. And dude, if we all ever meet, i am dragging you all, who are legal to an underground goth club. It will be fun. Heck now that i have my little pack if yall are ever here, no, let me rephrase, when yall are here i will take you to meet them. See if you fit in! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:08 pm

LMAO Oh God, cousin, they'll maul us!! Especially if Tenny dobs us in...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh dont worry, i wont dob you in, if you are nice to me that day, i am mean, but not that mean. But if i happen to hear one smart arse comment before we go i will tell them. So you just have to behave. Besides, i kinda feel like i should kill you guys for myself! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 pm

LMAO! i would be so out of place! oh god! and what the hell does "dob you in" mean?!?! or am i just being stupid!?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:13 pm

It means like tell someone else. And no you arent being stupid, it probably sounds like crazy talk to an American, kinda like how some of the things you say i dont understand!

Oh and im sure you would fit in just fine dude. You just need to wear black! LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:49 pm