Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
LiONLAMBxox
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
Valkyrja
trizn
8 posters

DVD release!!!

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

DVD release!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: DVD release!!!

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Yep. There's a TayL interview. Very Happy

I watched it again last night
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:37 pm

OMJ!!! OMJ!! OMJ!!! I cant wait for my copy to hit the stores man....

I watched Twilight last night (sort of, i was in and out the house constantly, talking, drinking and stuff) and dad said i wasnt allowed to watch the extra's, he said i could only watch the movie, that i had to wait to watch the extra's, he hasnt even watched the extra's yet....lol....Thats probably why i wasnt allowed to....

Hmmm maybe i should go down to his house, break in the through dad's bedroom window (because that is how i used to sneak in and out of the house when i was like 16) and take it, then go and put it back before he comes home from shopping with Sally....lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:53 pm

I'd rather you wait for your copy, Ten. It would be worth the wait. You'd enjoy it more if it was your copy. jump jump jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Im waiting, i got to much to do to sit and enjoy watching it anyway, gotta get my draft completed for my assignment so i do have the time to sit and enjoy my Twilight DVD when i get it in 18 days....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Im waiting, i got to much to do to sit and enjoy watching it anyway, gotta get my draft completed for my assignment so i do have the time to sit and enjoy my Twilight DVD when i get it in 18 days....

18 days is not far. it's like less than 3 weeks.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 pm

omg. in 18 days here it will be finals week. guys im almost done with my first year of college! im freaking outttt!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:52 pm

Don't think about how it's freaky... Think about how you'll start another year & being able to complete our Cullenate book!

I have the DVD out on the table now. LOL. In a few hours, I'll watch the whole thing again.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:omg. in 18 days here it will be finals week. guys im almost done with my first year of college! im freaking outttt!

Dude, your not the only one freaking, when it comes to August i have been in Uni for 3 years, which means i only have one more year to go from August this year...I oficially finish my degree in journalism on the 13th of August 2010....Then i am going to the States for a while, going to New York and LA, and La Push, just wanna see the real La Push, swim in the beach ya know, imagine Jacob was there lol.....

Then i come back in November 2010 and start my apprentice dimploma with Drum Media magazine.....YAY....

And your right Rai, it isnt that far, and you know, STOP makeing me jealous that you get to watch it all again...ahhhhhhh....lol...joking, go ahead, enjoy, i know i will be when i have it
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:30 pm

hahaha sweet! if youre ever in indiana look me uppppp! lol. indianas boring though. dont drive through the midwest if you drive around here. it sucks. fly. lol.

ill get my history degree early may 2012. and then ill HOPEFULLY be going to law school...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:54 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:hahaha sweet! if youre ever in indiana look me uppppp! lol. indianas boring though. dont drive through the midwest if you drive around here. it sucks. fly. lol.

ill get my history degree early may 2012. and then ill HOPEFULLY be going to law school...

Where is Indiana? Like what is it near Statewise? I know all the names of the American States and a lot of the citites, but i dont know where they are....lol....

WOW, law school, good luck girl, that is so cool....

It sucks how you do all this hard work and then have to keep going....lol....

Like i finish my four years of Uni, doing jounralism, media studies, computer studies and Advanced English and Lit, and then have to do an apprenticeship for another 2 years with the magazine that i want to work for....It will be worth it, Drum Media is the greatest, i will be working in the Metal section of the mag, i get free gigs and stuff....lol...then write about em....

Oh man, i got to do some more of my story dude, cuz i want every thing done before my Twi DVD finally gets here....lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:23 pm

hahaha um. indiana is underneath michigan, illinois is to the left, ohio to the right, kentucky underneath. if you were to drive to new york from here it would probably take about 20 hours i would guys lol. but ive never been to new york so im not sure.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh well that is WAY out of the way....

I have a set plan for New York, LA and La Push...

Then i am just hiring a car (hopefully i can drive on the side of the road you guys do, because we drive on the side over here lol) and then just driving everywhere, seeing sites, meeting people, doing stuff and yeah, it will be mad....you might think it is boring, but i probably wont....lol....

I am going to buy heaps of Twi stuff when i am there for sure, you guys always have alot more stuff then we do....lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Oh well that is WAY out of the way....

Then i am just hiring a car (hopefully i can drive on the side of the road you guys do, because we drive on the side over here lol) and then just driving everywhere, seeing sites, meeting people, doing stuff and yeah, it will be mad....you might think it is boring, but i probably wont....lol....

I am going to buy heaps of Twi stuff when i am there for sure, you guys always have alot more stuff then we do....lol...

hahahaha youre driving? you know New York is on the opposite side of the country as California and Washington right?! rofl itll take you FOREVER to drive. have fun with that lol. im a terrible driver =[ id never make it lol.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:32 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:
    Pretty_Twisted wrote:Oh well that is WAY out of the way....

hahahaha youre driving? you know New York is on the opposite side of the country as California and Washington right?! rofl itll take you FOREVER to drive. have fun with that lol. im a terrible driver =[ id never make it lol.

My cousins and I snuck out in my uncle's car one time & I was the one who knew how to drive. We wanted to stroll around. But I've hit a tree & someone's motorcyle downtown. I'm never going to do that again. 😁 Prob not going to drive again, either. I have that phobia now.

Well, good luck driving from Cali to Forks.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:48 pm

No, i am catching a plane from New York To Cali then Cali to DC, the i will be driving from DC onward....lol....im not crazy enough to think i would be able to drive all over America like i can with Australia if i really wanted to....lol...

Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:00 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:No, i am catching a plane from New York To Cali then Cali to DC, the i will be driving from DC onward....lol....im not crazy enough to think i would be able to drive all over America like i can with Australia if i really wanted to....lol...

Laughing

okay wait... so youre going to fly to new york... then to cali... then to DC? where are you driving to from DC? lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:05 am

Ok here is the exact plan....

Sydney to New York (fly)

Where i will stay and do what i want to do and spend more money then i own....

New York to Cali... (fly)

Again, spending more money then i own and looking for famous people...

Cali to DC (dont knoe if we will fly or drive since we have NO idea where LA really is lol)

Then from DC we are driving EVERYWHERE, to La Push, to visit friends of mine (cant remember where she lives now, but she said to get off at DC)...just everywhere....

does that make better sense? Because we havent actually planned it yet, this is just a rough outline of what we are doing....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:09 am

hahahahaha okay heres the thing. Los Angeles and La Push are on the same side of the country. Washington DC is on the other side of the country. so pretty much youd land in one side of the country, fly to the other, fly back to side you first landed on, then drive back to the other side of the country lol. just saying. heres a map.

DVD release!!! - Page 3 Usmap
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:13 am

Ok, so what i will do is fly to New York from Sydney....

The fly to DC and see Holly..

Then fly to Cali?

Then somehow find my way to La Push, because that is the main place i want to go, and Holly dont know where it is at all....lol....

And dude, i didnt realise how big that place was....lol....im gunna get so lost....as long as i find La Push i will be happy....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 am

hahaha youd probably be better off driving to DC from New York and then flying to Seattle from LA when your reading to go to La Push lol. but that sounds better lol. if you need help when your planning it better just ask lol. ive never driven across country but i know where stuff is anyways lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:24 am

Ahhh....

Lucky i have over a year to figure it all out...

Well i have the money already, i could go tomorrow if i really wanted to, i have been saving, and so has my dad, since i was 16 for me to get over there, and he promised i could go when i finished Uni....between the two of us we have saved $21,987.93....

So it is going to be soooo fun, and i am going to be there for 3 and a half months (thats all my visa will allow at one time)

I have plenty of time to stalk Taylor as well, which if i happen to find out where he is, well i will be there, even if i have to go to Canada....lol...

As long as i can say i swam at La Push i will be happy....lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:51 am

wowzers thats a lot of money. i have $20 in my checking account i think! lol. youll have a blast! theres some fun stuff to see here, although i think youd have more stuff to see in australiaaaa!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:53 am

ooh, I wish we could all meet up in New York! LOL. But I live in Texas. Oh well, I guess we could when I turn 18, LOL.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:39 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:wowzers thats a lot of money. i have $20 in my checking account i think! lol. youll have a blast! theres some fun stuff to see here, although i think youd have more stuff to see in australiaaaa!

No way dude, Australia is OK, but i dont think there is much to see at all, but thats prob because i live here and see it all the time...

And yeah, that is alot of money, but we have been saving for 4 years, and i so wanted to get to the States so bad that i only used the savings for a couple of Twi things....I keep the card in a little bag in a cup full of water in the freezer now, so i can use it! LOL!

And yeah, it would be cool if we could all meet up, imagine all the crazy fangirls together in one place....ahhhhh....lol....
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:42 am

You'll love it in the U.S, Tennille! You have to post pictures here when you go!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:10 pm