Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
Pretty_Twisted
LiONLAMBxox
magic
poisoned_rose
twiheart
9 posters

Michael Jackson died

twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Michael Jackson died Empty Michael Jackson died

Post  twiheart Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm

today...wow i cant believe hes dead...anyone a fan here?

man, i didnt think he would go so soon!! i know he was 50, buut dang....

bad things happen in three, first is was Ed McMahon, then it was Farrah Fawcett who died this morning too, and now Michael...and 2 weeks ago i was David Carradine.

People are seriously dropping like flies now and days!

R.I.P. guys!

Michael, you will be missed.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Michael Jackson died Empty Re: Michael Jackson died

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Although this is technically news, I think I'm gonna move this to the off-topic forum because so far this news forum has only had Twilight related news.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 pm

haha sorry i didnt know where to post it

it said news so i said screw it hahahaha
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:26 pm

no no its fine. technically it is news so I probably would have done the same thing but then I realised it just didn't seem to fit there.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 pm

Yes, I am fan! I've been a fan since I was 12. I am fan for 16 years now. I've been to HIStory concert when I was 17. And was going to go to concert in 24th August as well. I am shock! When CNN confirmed it I stood chocked 5 mins in the middle of the room looking at the TV till my bf called me to lay down near him. He's also a fan (that's how we met). Although he needed to sleep but he also were awake (it's 3:40am now and I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight). So I lay down near my bf and then I started to cry. I am not sure but I think my bf also cried a little bit, I didn't saw his eyes.

Michael was very important in my life. When my dad died when I was 15 Michael became as my dad. Everything I am is thanks to him. I've met my bf cause of him. I learned English by myself cause of him wanting to understand what he sings about. I am playing theatre cause I was performing his dance first time on stage and then when I caught stage bug. I am working with designs cause many years ago I started to play with his pics in Photoshop. The first serious drawing I did was about Michael. Everything, everything I am and what I do is not cause of him but thanks to him.

Sorry, guys, you may not like Michael but he is important for me. If you respect me, respect also his death. I am saying that cause few ppl still have guts to bash him also now. I am not one of those who think he's God or angel. No one's perfect. He was just person who played a big role in my life. I'll never forget him!

May he rest in peace! My prayers also goes to his children, parents and siblings! It's very hard time for them. Parents never need to see their children die!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 pm

<3. i hope you feel better lazzy.

michael jackson was a great musician. i liked his music a lot! i dont know if you could call me a fan... but i didnt mind it. its sad when people die. whether you liked them or not. he was a person, with a family, who don't need criticism while the grieve. whether you agree with his decisions or his lifestyle, now is NOT the time to voice it.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm

I am not crying anymore but I really don't want sleep and I have headaches. Maybe I need to take some pill Sad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Awww Lazzy...:hugs:

I cried this morning as well, i loved Michael Jackson. He was my hero when i was a little kid, dad rang me this morning and told me because he knew if i seen the news and what some people were saying about him i would be pretty pissed off. Im ok now, but man, i was so shocked, i had my $400 ready to purchase my ticket to his show in Australia later this year ready and waiting in my debit account, and i never got to see him live because he came here once during the time i was born, and i was only 9, so i was too young according to dad, so that just saddens me even more.

R.I.P Michael, you will be missed.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:05 am

As I said my bf also are fan, that's how we met, in the net, in Michael's international chat. It was destiny we were from the same city, Riga which is small conpared to the whole world as it was international chat as I said. My bf also never seen him in concert. His first concert would be in 24th August.

Today in the morning we still were talking about being in concert with friends.

I still can't just those two words together. I know it's true but I still don't wanna believe!
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-05-10

Post  LaughingMan Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:40 am

It was quite unexpected; his family doesn't have a history of heart problems. However, I don't consider him the pinnacle of music. He'll be missed, no doubt, but for me, life goes on.
    babymichiie
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

Post  babymichiie Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:24 pm

I was shocked to hear about this that day...
    I am sure that MJ would surely be miss..
    He was a cool guy.. King of pop...

R.I.P Michael Jackson...
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:58 pm

i couldn't speak for minutes after i heard that news. He has got great songs like Thriller and his dancing was famazing

Goodbye Michael Jackson. R.I.P.
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:07 am

i'm not that big fan of him...but i liked his songs, specially Thriller...it was my favorite...
    May he R.I.P Micheal you will be missed among the whole world.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:08 am

Sometimes I wish I would be you. It would hurt less then Sad The same time I am happy I was and am Michael's fan. I will teach my children about his legacy. He will live forever inside of us and his music.during many generations. Words can't explain how much I am in pain. My heart and soul is bleeding, I am crying non stop.

The forum I have is Michael's forum. We are arranging to collect money from fans around the world and send red and white flowers to Encino, where family house is where all Jackson gathers now. We did it before to Michael during trial. And now we will do it for his family in memory of him.
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Post  LaughingMan Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 am

I think that's a little extreme, to be honest - your heart and soul are bleeding? Not to put too fine a point on it, but "get a life, emo" is quite apt. You never met the man - you don't know anything about his life aside from the persona and the publicity. At the very most, you've talked to (in some ways, literally) a mask that he put on in order to make money. You haven't spoken to the man named Michael Jackson, but the man who's stage name is Michael Jackson. The basic premise of his music, his public life and his worldly appearange is simple; to provide him with income.

He wasn't a saint.

He wasn't a god.

He wasn't even a paedophile.

He was just an estranged man trapped in a constant 10-year-old state who had far too much money and never grew up. Aside from his singing, he was nothing special, just another man - one who happened to be in the right places at the right time.

I don't understand your massive outpouring of grief over this. It's like Princess Diana dying - that caused the world to go crazy. It simply doesn't compute.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:58 am

I think it's not very polite to tell me this. You don't know me and how much influence he had in my life. I don't even need to explain that to anyone so I will not do that. I loved him as a person and musician I knew him. The rest doesn't matter for me. Plus my heart is bleeding not cause of myself but cause of his children, his mother and the rest of the family.

And I certainly doesn't think he was God or completely saint. He was human. For you it may seem as "another tape recorder broke, oh well, I will buy a new one" but for some of ppl he was more than just music. So I would suggest if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Thank you!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:41 pm

LaughingMan wrote:I think that's a little extreme, to be honest - your heart and soul are bleeding? Not to put too fine a point on it, but "get a life, emo" is quite apt. You never met the man - you don't know anything about his life aside from the persona and the publicity. At the very most, you've talked to (in some ways, literally) a mask that he put on in order to make money. You haven't spoken to the man named Michael Jackson, but the man who's stage name is Michael Jackson. The basic premise of his music, his public life and his worldly appearange is simple; to provide him with income.

He wasn't a saint.

He wasn't a god.

He wasn't even a paedophile.

He was just an estranged man trapped in a constant 10-year-old state who had far too much money and never grew up. Aside from his singing, he was nothing special, just another man - one who happened to be in the right places at the right time.

I don't understand your massive outpouring of grief over this. It's like Princess Diana dying - that caused the world to go crazy. It simply doesn't compute.

that was a little harsh don't you think? whether her behavior is extreme or not, she feels that way... and now probably wasn't the best time to say anything.
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Post  LaughingMan Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Harsh? Where?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Let me try and be objective here.
    Firstly, I agree with some of the stuff Aoi said. Me and Lazzy have discussed this. I don't necessarily believe this should be such an international issue. BUT whether I understand Lazzy's feelings, I can sympathise and try and be sensitive.
    We don't wanna censor you Aoi, but maybe calling someone you don't know particularly well Emo (which lets face it has become synonymous with pathetic in recent years) is maybe a step too far.
    The rest of your post was objective and not personally directed at anyone, and seeing as this is a discussion board, I don't see a problem with it.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:08 pm

oh thats what i meant by harsh! the emo comment. i thought i just quoted that.... weird. but anyways sorry i would have replied but i didnt notice that YOU had replied.
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Post  LaughingMan Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Fair do's - I intended it to be facetious. Must remember to use more emoticons Embarassed Apologies - want it editing out?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 pm

I thought as much Aoi, but it wasn't very clear and Lazzy is sensitive right now so...
    Nah it doesn't need to be edited out. Everything was cleared in the open. And like I said, no censorship here Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 pm