Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

New Moon stars at MMVAs

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon stars at MMVAs Empty New Moon stars at MMVAs

Post  magic Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:04 pm

Being part of Twilight is the closest she'll come to being a rock star, Rachelle Lefevre realizes.

So what better place for her to be than at Sunday's MMVAs?

The awards will be co-hosted by the Jonas Brothers and feature, among others, Lady Gaga, Nickelback, Alexisonfire, Billy Talent, Kelly Clarkson and the Black Eyed Peas.

"I've never presented anything before, so I'm just thinking, 'Please God, don't let me fall down,' " she says. "Seeing the Black Eyed Peas live is going to be sick."

Presumably though, there will be at least some Twilighters squealing for her and New Moon co-star Taylor Lautner. Despite that level of fandemonium, however, she says so far she has no outrageous encounters with the faithful to report. Even if being watched in public takes some getting used to.

"I walk down the street with my friends, feeling like I should be singing, 'Somebody's watching me,' " she says, breaking into a few bars of that 1980s pop song.

"But at the end of the day, I'm grateful for the whole thing. And the fans are sweet and loving. It's like being sprinkled with the nicest bit of love everyday."

http://www.edmontonsun.com/entertainment/music/2009/06/19/9848141-sun.html

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:20 pm