Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image!

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image! Empty New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image!

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:41 pm

Nice one What a Face

Order here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1847704743?ie=UTF8&tag=newmoontwilight-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=1847704743

New Moon Calendar with New Official Image!

New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image! Taylor-lautner-new-moon-calendar-edward-bella

Here’s the very first picture of the upcoming Official New Moon Calendar, including a never-before seen arrangement of the three main characters that is similar to the official New Moon poster, but the characters are arranged differently.

In this new imagery from New Moon, Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black is in the center looking straight at the camera and Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan and Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen are looking to the side behind him.

The calendar is set to be released later this year in September or October.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/new-moon-calendar-with-new-official-image/

New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image!

New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image! 200906181430

Here’s another picture of a New Moon calendar we haven’t seen yet, this time featuring a shot of the entire Cullen Family in the style of the New Moon Poster. This one is a wall calendar as opposed to the New Moon Desk Calendar we reported on earlier.

Reportedly, this one will be available at the end of July.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/new-moon-wall-calendar-with-full-cullen-family-image/

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image! Empty Re: New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image!

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:42 pm

I hope they will release wall calendar. I don't want desk calendar. I really don't have a space to keep it at my desk lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image! Empty Re: New Moon Wall Calendar with Full Cullen Family Image!

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Woot! Totally gonna go to Barnes and Noble to get one since then I won't have to wait. But I need one! I don't have a Twilight calender! I have Harry Potter and horses.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:45 pm

I have the Twilight calander, but i am definatly going to get the New Moon one...Maybe i will like it better seeing as how Jacob should be in it more! I will so get the desk one as well, even though i dont have a desk, but i have a bedside table it can go on! Because that Jacob pic on the front totally sent shivers down my spine!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Ten, have you found a new private time pic in that one? What a Face
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 pm

Most definatly Laz, if i can find that pic BIG and cut out Rob and Kristen then it is DEFINATLY private time material, the look in his eye, OMJ, totally sent shivers down my spine!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:04 pm

That makes me another idea in Photoshop Whistle

Joooooooooooooooooking lol That was only a joke Razz I have to go to bed anyway lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Yeah, you do, Lazzy! You're like seven or eight hours ahead of us. Geez! Everybody on here is gaining my sleeping habits, lol.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:06 pm

TheRealBella wrote:Yeah, you do, Lazzy! You're like seven or eight hours ahead of us. Geez! Everybody on here is gaining my sleeping habits, lol.
    I always go to sleep late lol I am totally night bird Very Happy It's actually 3am and this for me is going to bed early Laughing cause I have headaches lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:07 pm

Lol. I'm up way past three in the morning. Usually, it's five or six. I have horrible sleeping habits. I love it though! I'm a night owl. All the way. That's the only time when my house is somewhat quiet, so I stay up and write a bunch.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:08 pm

TheRealBella wrote:Lol. I'm up way past three in the morning. Usually, it's five or six. I have horrible sleeping habits. I love it though! I'm a night owl. All the way. That's the only time when my house is somewhat quiet, so I stay up and write a bunch.
    exactly the same with me cheers
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Woot for night owls! That's when we talk the most. When it's early here, late there or vice versa.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:37 pm