Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

I'm a little proud of myself

TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

I'm a little proud of myself - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a little proud of myself

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 am

LMAO, Mary! We're totally gonna have a plan and she will never find us!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:06 am

hahahaha we could hide in the chapel up at my school! its like a maze in there! shed never find us! lmao!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:07 am

OMJ! Mary that was hilarious, i am crying with laughter here! LOL! The library lady thinks i am crazy...Because man, imagine if we did do that, and said all that stuff, either she would know straight away due to accents and the things we are saying, or she would think she was crazy! LMAO!

And dude, you guys wont be able to avoid me forever! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 am

No, but we can avoid you until we can get enough Jake stuff to bribe you to take us off your hit list.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:11 am

LMAO! Well if you guys can manage to russell up a whole bunch of Jake stuff before i find you, then you are lucky, Jacob is about the only thing that will stop my killing you! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:13 am

Well, I can get you a Team Jacob thong to embarrass him with... LMAO! I will never let him live that one down. I will forever hold it against him. But we can try, Mary. I mean, after I publish my book, we're going on our Cullenate road trip. And we have to go surprise Ally. So we'll have to get LOTS of Jake stuff. Like every product ever made.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 am

hahaha damn i hate it when people find my weak spot. But lets say you cant find enough Jake stuff cuz the world is too obsessed by Edward, then your lives are in danger. And besides Jake there is only one other thing really that hits the spot and makes me not want to hurt someone! LMAO!

But yeah, a Cullenate Road Trip to surprise Ally would be hilarious!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 am

lmao! well if she DIDNT know it was use after that we might have to yell at some random guy on the street that we'd like to ravage him in all the sexual ways. and id have to tell her about my cousin that lives around here whose name is also ally... what a coinsidence!? lmao.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:18 am

LMAO! Tenny, what if we can get Taylor to come meet you in person and one of us "accidentally" spills something on his shirt so he has to take it off? Would that free all Cullenates from the world of hit lists?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 am

Laughing Laughing

Sophie, if you did that, then all of everyone will be off my list for a looooooong time, i mean, meeting Taylor would make me happy enough as it is, but you spilling something on his shirt so he has to take it off and me being right there will be...just wow, i will be too excited to even want anyone to hurt, i mean, Taylor is the main thing that stops my insanity! LOL!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Lol. Tenny, I would totally try that to save our darling friends from torture. Even Lazzy after the bra pic. Very Happy
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:13 pm

TheRealBella wrote:Lol. Tenny, I would totally try that to save our darling friends from torture. Even Lazzy after the bra pic. Very Happy
    I think now I would need to try to get his pants off, not just shirt Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 pm

hahaha maybe both!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Yeah. But I wanted to give her the thrill of ripping his pants off! Wouldn't that be better than if he just randomly showed up without any clothes on?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm

LET ME TELL YOU ALL NOW!

AFTER THAT BRA PIC, THE SINGLE ONLY THING THAT CAN SAVE YOU IS THE REAL TAYLOR, I MEAN, NOTHING ELSE WILL BE ABLE TO BRIBE ME NOW, NOT EVEN ALL THE JAKE MERCH IN THE WORLD, BECAUSE I COULD GET THAT MYSELF, SURE IT WOULD COST MORE ON EBAY, BUT I DONT CARE, BECAUSE LAZZY AND YOU SOPH CUZ IT WAS YOUR IDEA, YOU GUYS NEED THE REAL TAYLOR, AND HE BETTER BE MORE THEN SHIRTLESS NOW BECAUSE THAT IS SERIOUSLY THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE YOU!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:17 pm

eek! im kinda scared. Sad
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Hahaha u have no idea how angry i am, i am still shaking, it is taking all the effort i have not to snap, phase, go to the travel agent right now and loose all the money i have...I am that angry...And you laughed, and it wasnt funny! LOL! So you are in for pain as well, not as much as Lazzy and Soph or Rai, but you have moved up a little again! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 pm

hahaha i only laughed because it made me think of the scene in Elf when he buys his dad christmas lingere! not because it was taylor! =X! save your money for another day tenten.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:52 pm

Oh lets just say i was this close *fingers close together* to going and getting a flight. LOL!

But i distracted myself with the wolf boy pics! LOL! They dont wear many clothes and it is good stuff...If i hadnt looked for pics of them then i would have probably done it...COME ON IT IS MY FAV TAYLOR PIC THEY DID IT TOO!!

Mad
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:57 pm

=X!! well im glad your wolves could calm you down a little!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:22 am

Lol! She's cute when she's mad. :p Probably shouldn't say that when she's THAT mad, but still.

Tenny:
    I'm sorry! But it's really hard to look at a guy with bigger boobs than my own. Or a bigger chest, whichever you prefer to call it. Seriously! It's impossible not to make fun of him when it's true. You can measure if you want! Seriously. When we go on our road trip, you can measure and see who has the bigger chest between me and Taylor. I'm SO sorry! But it's true!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:29 am

Ok fine i will do that. Because i dont think his muscles could possibly be bigger then your womanly boobies!

Seriously though, if you could have seen my reaction i doubt it would be cute, i was livid, like i almost went to the Travel Agents to book a round ticket to Latvia followed by America. If only i knew where you guys actually lived. LOL!

IT WAS MY FAV JAKEY PIC, ONE THAT I HAVE ALONE TIME WITH! Oh i dont know if i can have alone time with that pic anymore, i dont want to imagine my man in a bra, it is kinda kinky, but still...Poor Taylor!

Lets just say it is lucky i had my wolf pack boys to calm me down...But then on FB i see you guys planning more! Will the Jake Hate EVER EVER end?
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:33 am

I doubt it'll end.

No, but seriously! I'm a 32A. I'm tiny. I have to make sure to have my hair long and girly or else people mistake me for a guy. I have nothing. As my best friend would say, "I'm not particularly gifted in the chest area". LMAO! At all. Taylor's bigger than me, definitely. But, hey, you like muscles. So isn't that a good thing!?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:44 am

Love muscles, but i really dont see why they need bra's! LOL! Taylor has a perfect chest, he is all firm, so even if he did have boobs, WHICH HE DONT, if they sat like that then he wouldnt need one anyway! LMAO!

I still cant believe you are like a member of Itty Bitty Titty Commitee! LOL! I have friends like that as well...And come to think of it, they dont like musclar guys either! LOL!

I will get over it...maybe...But then there will just be more, and i will always defend my Jake, no matter what. Kinda like you all with Edward...Just imagine though if Edward wasnt the one who basically everyone liked, and he was the one who most people picked on and pulled apart all the time. I have to say you would be just as defensive as me. You all just know if i say something or do something bad about Edward you have like 2487148833302028462522 people to back you. Put yourself in my shoes and imagine it! LOL!

But i dont care, i love Jake regardless of how many people hate him. I just get angry! LOL!

It will be funny when we all meet and stuff! LMAO!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:53 am

LOL! I am a member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee! LOL! I'm so tiny. But why is that surprising?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:05 am