Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
TheRealBella
LiONLAMBxox
trizn
magic
carlisles_mistress
9 posters

How long can you hold your breath for?

carlisles_mistress
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

How long can you hold your breath for? Empty How long can you hold your breath for?

Post  carlisles_mistress Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:51 am

i can hold mine for 2mins
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

How long can you hold your breath for? Empty Re: How long can you hold your breath for?

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 am

Today I can't hold a breath at all cause I am very Robbed Drool lol
    carlisles_mistress

How long can you hold your breath for? Empty Re: How long can you hold your breath for?

Post  carlisles_mistress Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 am

funni i attempted to hold my breath all the way through twilight wonce it was very hard i think i got half hour in it was uhhmmm breath taking lol Laughing cheers
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:03 am

Hmmm.. with Rob's pics? I can hold it for as long as it's in front of me. LOL... or maybe not... I am always hyperventilating. Laughing Laughing Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:11 pm

wow... dirty! haha i can hold mine for like a minute if i had to guess.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:14 pm

Pretty long when I go Robbing. Very Happy Lol. But I have lung issues as well as all my other health issues, so like thirty seconds usually.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm

How can you all can hold breath for longer if you are Robbing? My breath goes really fast when I am Robbing Drool
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Because something is distracting me from dying of suffication... So I die of Robbing instead. And it takes at least three fantasies to kill me then. Very Happy I like the second one better! WOOT!
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:22 pm

no i just like to think i dont need to breath coz ya know vampires dont eed to so eveytime theres a edward or carlisle scene i hold my breath and man its the best ...mabe im half human half vampire??? cheers :vamp
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:42 pm

I need to breath doublet during Rob's scenes Laughing but I admit.... usually I eat ships or other snaks during movies. When I see Rob I don't wanna eat at all. I just drool Drool Laughing
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:11 pm

it gets difficult where edwards driving bella after the baseball scene coz my throat gets sore pale and i wanna breath but yeh
    one day i will get to the 1hr stage
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:56 am

Watching Twilight kills me. Just thinking about watching it gets me so excited. But my sister has my DVD player for a few days, so I can't watch Twilight! Sad I might have to read the books again to satisfy myself.
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 am

I feel sorry for u if twilight was taken from me i dont know wat would happen, it my new religion ...almost but i watch it every nite b4 bed so i have sweet dreams
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:46 am

Well, I haven't watched it for a month actually. But knowing that I'm currently UNABLE to watch it is torture. Like I have no idea what to do. And my sister had better bring back my movies on time! I need my DVD player! And it doubles as my CD player most of the time because my stereo is screwed up. So like I have no music to listen to. My stereo plays maybe ten CDs out of all the CDs I own, and I have like hundreds. It's insane. So I really hope she brings it back soon or I might cry.
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:17 am

TheRealBella wrote:I might cry.
    *sends a Hug*
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:07 pm

It's okay. I'm on here like all the time. And my room is completely covered in Twilight, so... Hopefully I can last a few days. If not, I can try to watch it in the living room, but my mom is so sick of my Twilight obsession.
    LaughingMan
    LaughingMan
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-05-10

Post  LaughingMan Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:48 pm

I don't get the "you should probably start breathing again" thing until around the 3:20 mark, but at that point my heart's going so slow I begin to loose feeling in my fingers XD
    carlisles_mistress

Post  carlisles_mistress Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:59 pm

i guess i got this from when i read when edward told bella vampires didnt need to breathe. its fun though. tell me am i a little looney????
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 pm

I love the part where he said that it was just a habit to breathe. Then in Breaking Dawn where they're all telling Bella how to act human, lol.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:18 am

to be honest i dont hold my breath at all. i have never tried to see how long i could do it for. i might do that later just to see.
    oh and Laz you were saying you eat sweets while watching movies and stop when Rob is their to drool. Tennille does the same thing with Taylor. I swear, we were watching Twilight at the movies and she had a MnM in her fingers and her hand stopped like halfway to her face when Bella looked out her window and we seen jacob and billy for the first time. She didnt even blink. i missed that part of the movie because i was too busy watching her hold the MnM in her fingers, halfway to her face, staring at the screen not blinking and listening to her breathing change, it was hilarious.
    I can just imagine how much i will get to eat when we watch New Moon. lolz. we always share and because she seems to stop whenever Taylor is on the screen i am pretty sure i will have everything finished by the time she can eat again when Bella goes to Italy. lolz.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am

I am pretty the same Laughing except I prepare myself 30 secs before Rob is on screen to not have anything in my hands at all to not look silly like Ten did lol Luckily my bf hardly ever eats snaks. Maybe few ships so I will not have a problem with that.Bbut man, I will get fat after New Moon, you know Ron is not there much, that means I will eat a lot Laughing
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 am

lolz. im sure you wont get fat. lolz. i have a feeling Rob will be in it more then the book says Edward is.
    Oh and Tennille prepares herself now. lolz. that was just the first time we watched it she did that. but i still rip on her about it. lolz. i guess she will just hand everything over to me as soon as Edward is saying goodbye to Bella because she will know. lolz. I dont think she was expecting jacob to be there at the start in Twilight as in the book Charlie gives Bella the car himself.
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:30 am

i used to hold it up to 5 mins but now because i smoke, it's one or 2mins max
    babymichiie
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

Post  babymichiie Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:05 pm

Hmm.. Well... I cna hold my breathe for like 3 minutes maybe.. and not more than that.. Currently trying to hold my breathe for 5 minutes.. and it's hard work... Embarassed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:14 pm