Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

New Moon Trailer in Theaters on Friday with “The Proposal”?

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon Trailer in Theaters on Friday with “The Proposal”? Empty New Moon Trailer in Theaters on Friday with “The Proposal”?

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:17 am

According to a reader, the New Moon trailer that was first shown at the MTV Movie Awards may begin showing up in theaters on Friday with, at the very least, Sandra Bullock’s new film The Proposal, as it was shown at a sneak preview of the film last night–

"I just thought I’d let you know, because there has been a lot of speculation as to when they would start putting out the trailer for New Moon…I SAW IT TONIGHT AT THE THEATRE. It was AWESOME! I went to see the sneak peak of The Proposal (which by the way is a hilarious movie, go see it) and it was the first movie trailer. I about freaked when they showed the shoreline, I knew exactly what it was! It was the same as the “sneak” we saw during the MTV Movie Awards, but seriously it was 100% better to see it in the theatre."

Some of you have already noticed the New Moon poster showing up in theaters, as well–as shown in this shot that another reader sent in.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/new-moon-trailer-in-theaters-on-friday-with-the-proposal/

When I went to Angels & Demons a week ago there wasn't any posters in cinema. Today I am going to Terminator and I hope they will have poster by now. And geez, if they will show New Moon trailer I think I am going to die jump
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New Moon Trailer in Theaters on Friday with “The Proposal”? Empty Re: New Moon Trailer in Theaters on Friday with “The Proposal”?

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:29 pm

there was one in the theater today here! i just stopped dead and stared at it for a few minutes! it was great lol! my friend had to smack me in the back of the head to keep me moving lol!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon Trailer in Theaters on Friday with “The Proposal”? Empty Re: New Moon Trailer in Theaters on Friday with “The Proposal”?

Post  magic Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:33 pm

and they still don't have poster in here Mad they also didn't show trailer. I am not sure if I am happy about that or sad. I am so scared to see it on a big screen faint2 Laughing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:51 pm