Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

He just wants me see, i knew it....

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

He just wants me see, i knew it.... Empty He just wants me see, i knew it....

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:58 am

Teen stars Taylor Lautner of “Twilight” and Selena Gomez are no longer an item after the former was told it would be in his best interest if he were single at this point in his career. Consequently, he had called off the relationship he had with Selena, without as much as bothering to call or text her, LaineyGossip informs from well-placed sources.

“It’s been about a week now. Taylor left Vancouver last Friday. Before leaving, my sources say the two were supposed to hang out, spend time together, watch DVDs, cuddle, whatever. Instead, Taylor stood her up. Didn’t bother texting, didn’t bother coming through on their plans. They’ve barely communicated since.” LaineyGossip writes, citing the usual well-placed sources from the industry.

Apparently, Taylor did not make the decision on his own, which means Selena was not stooped up because he was too immature for something more than just a fling, or perhaps fed up with her. According to the same source, the young “Twilight” star was told having a girlfriend at this point could harm his career, and he eventually understood that his handlers were right and agreed to call everything off with Gomez.

“Am told Taylor was supposedly strongly encouraged by his father and Summit not to be seen with a girlfriend, especially as his star is on the rise. They want him to focus on career, on the work. These are the sacrifices you make for fame, right? Selena will have to make hers too. Eventually.” the same e-zine writes. Taylor's family, friends and some fans thought Selena was dating Lautner for more exposure and fame. And Taylor, having not known Selena before meeting at LAX in April had found the break up easy.

Pictures have been released of Selena Gomez getting cosy with Jonas Brother, Joe, during the time she was supposed to be with Taylor Lautner, the pictures of the two were one of the first things that sent Taylor's father over the edge and he sat and talked to his son. But rather then coming straight out and telling his son what Selena was indeed up to, he tried a different approach, needless to say, Taylor now knows about what his ex girlfriend has been up to behind his back.

See people, the real reason is because Taylor knows i am the only one for him...ahahahaha! You know it is true, this just proves it even more, though, i think i will have a bit of trouble with Daddy Lautner! LOL!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

He just wants me see, i knew it.... Empty Re: He just wants me see, i knew it....

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:11 pm

Ahahaha, it's true Ten! The only thing I know isn't true is Selena dating the jonas brother, Joe, cuz he's dating Camilla Belle.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

He just wants me see, i knew it.... Empty Re: He just wants me see, i knew it....

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Hahaha yeah i knew the part about the Jonas dude wasnt true, they were just trying to make it more interesting then it is, they were together because Selena is going to be on an episode of the Jonas TV show (which i didnt know they had till the articles i was reading last night lol)...Trouble sells...and well, since the only reason Taylor broke up with her is because he is more interested in work now, they are trying to make it more interesting...Sooooo many people are hating on him right now, because he chose his career over her, and i am sitting her arguing with them, because hello, we all need to make choices in life, especially with careers and partners, i had to break up with someone to go to uni, then me and Troy got together, but no-one cared that i chose uni over working and hanging with Christian....So i am arguing the point that Taylor just knows what is best for him, and he was being all adult like and did the right thing, i shut then all up....for now....

But yeah, Taylor knows in the back of his mind that im the only girl for him
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:06 pm

=( that sucks...not being able to date or anything, even if you clearly like someone and have a great connection....poor Taylor...buut maybe he SHOULD just focus on his career....ahh i thought him and Selena were cute.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:57 am

His career had to come first, because think about how long he has been actually acting for, and then compare that to how many people actually knew who he was before, and now, like everyone knows who he is, he is a hot commodity at the moment, and he sould focus on his career, as it is blooming, he is getting quite alot of movie offers now, which is great...So makes sense, and now, when he is real famous, and older, like in his twenties, he will be with me! LOL!
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:41 am

hahahahahahhaahhahaha

when hes in his 20's!! hahah

ahhh but yea thats true too...it still sucks tho haha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:20 pm