Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

Robert Pattinson's Aunt Knew He Would Be A 'Heartbreaker'

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Robert Pattinson's Aunt Knew He Would Be A 'Heartbreaker' Empty Robert Pattinson's Aunt Knew He Would Be A 'Heartbreaker'

Post  magic Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:07 pm

Robert Pattinson's rise to global heartthrob-dom has come as no surprise to his aunt Monica, who suspected he would grow up to be a little “heartbreaker.”

Monica Weller told a US tabloid that she can understand her nephew's appeal.

“I could say there were signs when he was growing up he was going to be a heartbreaker,” she tells the National Enquirer.

“He was always a good-looking boy and he does have a special something that makes people want to watch him.

“But at the same time, he is really just a very normal boy, with manners and charm, and I think girls find those qualities attractive.”

And Monica is convinced that Rob is grounded enough to deal with the attention from his legions of amorous female fans.

“[Our family] was brought up not to give in to temptations like that,” she adds. “He gets his strength of character from the family, it’s in his genes.”

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=48797

faint2 faint2 faint2 yes manners and charm is what I love about him blush

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:38 pm