Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+11
Vampiria
Blood Angel
Ed_Dupuis
JOSEPHINE !
trizn
poisoned_rose
Cannibal_Corpse
Pretty_Twisted
Valkyrja
LiONLAMBxox
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
15 posters

Did the end disappoint you?

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Did the end disappoint you? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did the end disappoint you?

Post  trizn Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:30 pm

Blood Angel wrote:The abrupt ending sucked badly. There's still some hope for redemption though, if she continues to write in that universe, as she can flesh out exactly what the hell happens after the Volturi are thwarted.

The Cullens will be the next Volturi. And they will be called Royal Cullenates. Razz
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post  Blood Angel Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:34 pm

I hope not. The Volturi are effective at what they do, but the job makes them very heartless. They are also massive hypocrites with all their little human peons in the know running around while the Cullens are scared to death to tell Charlie (one guy) what the heck is up.
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Post  Blood Angel Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Trizn, keep on me about this fan fic. The discussion is good motivation for me. Something else key about our exterminator character is that he's 1700 years old and his gift is that no other gifts at all can touch him. Physical, mental nothing. (This ability can not be extended or turned off, however, so it is not always good) You can see some interesting implications of this gift in the world that SM has created. This is all revealed in chapter 1 anyway, so it's not a bit reveal. It's just more to see what people think and get some feedback. Smile
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:03 am

Oh. What a gift. I'd like to see how Caius holds up to this exterminator. And how much Aro is disappointed that his mind cannot be read. Ah, Marcus... bored, as usual? Hehehe.

I still hope Caius diesssss. Not Aro, though. I can't bear the thought of Hugo Weaving dying. Razz Yeah. I still see him as Aro. Agent Elrond Smith. Hahahah.

I'm thinking this exterminator is a cross-breed... or half-breed. Wink
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Post  Blood Angel Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:20 pm

No, he's definitely not a hybrid. I have snippets of the story ready, but it's all in different places. Mostly some conversations I wanted to get onto paper, but I don't have a complete chapter yet. Discussing this makes me want to write, but I need to study electrochemistry.

I must admit I'm not much for comedy, but I have a scene planned where Bella tries to beat this guy up, not having a clue what his background is. I think the scene is quite amusing, especially for those who find Bella annoying. (I'm not in that group, I'm just saying)
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:29 am

Oh, I find Bella annoying. LOL. But the heck. Edward loves her.

Electrochemistry. Interesting word. Might google that one. Yeah, I would. I'm thinking, why not make an alternative to the Breaking Dawn "battle" scene? I'd like to see some real action. Maybe you can insert this exterminator & some real werewolves...
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Post  Blood Angel Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:45 am

My story has a lot more to it than that. That's why it's long and tough to organize. There is a reason my character is not at the showdown in BD. Firstly, he no longer works for the Volturi; he quit working for them shortly before Carlisle arrived and secondly, he has been on a subsistence diet of very little human blood (no murders) since 1945. Consequently, he starts the story very weak. There would be no reason for the Cullens to know this character existed, since the Volturi never speak of him, which is an opportunity for interesting situations. There are reasons for all this, but again, no complete chapters. Right now it's kind of a redemption story, so there is a lot to explain.

I guess I am weird about fan fic. I don't like to rewrite parts of other's stories, even the ones I don't like. I also don't like using other's main characters as MY main characters. I like to insert my own main characters into someone else's world (since I am bad at making up an entire world) and have them interact with established characters.

Hence, I would never write a story about Jake and Nessie in school as a primary focus. However, I find it to be interesting and hope that others might find it interesting to explore what Jake's reaction would be if he encountered a character that had killed literally hundreds of Children of the Moon. Not the same as a shape-shifter, but close. Would Jake pick a fight (seems foolish, but its Jake)? What if he were forced to work with this individual?

I'm not necessarily planning this, but these are the kinds of things I like to write about. It feels less obtrusive to me; I'm merely just adding on or playing what if?, not changing core material.

I'm making some more notes while I write this actually, but now I really have to study some more electrochemistry. See you guys later. Cool
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:30 am

Jake & his pack look like wolves. And the real werewolves look like half man, half wolf. So, this exterminator would know the difference. But what I'm curious about, is what he'd make of the Quileute tribe & the shapeshifting biz. Oh, I'd rather not read about a Jake/Nessie fanfic... A Seth/Nessie one would be better. Very Happy
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Post  Blood Angel Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:54 pm

Actually for the plot sequence I have laid out, Jake and the shape-shifters are not in it much at all. Once I get the first couple chapters done, you'll see why. That was more of a theoretical situation.

To put things in perspective, my character quit doing "jobs" for Caius and the Voluturi in the 1630's, and has been laying pretty low since then as far as the vampiric world is concerned. The less the Volturi hear from this guy, the happier they are, since he is theoretically difficult to control. But, like the great line from Godfather III, "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in. "
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Wed May 06, 2009 4:22 am

Well, Bella did turn into a vampire...so there couldn't be any more happy ending, and "we lived happily ever after" thing is 100% accurate to the story.. Neutral
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  sparkle11 Mon May 11, 2009 4:18 pm

I didnt HATE BD but I defo was disappointed. Mainly because -
    - it all came together too neatly
    - I also wanted a bit of a bigger fight at the end
    - and I HATED, HATED, HATED Jacob imprinting on Rennesme. I just felt like his feelings for Bella all the way through were wasted and I felt kind of cheated. I wanted him to have a happy ending as I love Jacob but possibly him with Leah I would have liked better?
    - I liked some parts Isle Esme etc but felt like it was all a bit rushed
    and finally-
    - I want more, I want to know what happens nexT!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Tue May 12, 2009 7:34 pm

tou-che Emma2 lolz... My sentiments exactly... ^^^
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Tue May 12, 2009 7:50 pm

well, although i was disappointed to, you gotta admit that the story fell into place.

like if Jacob imprinted on someone else besides renensmee, then he probably would have attacked the cullens at the time renesemee was born.

i dont know, i liked it, but i just wish there was more action...it was really sad when Irina died tho =(....it would have been cool to watch the Volturi witnesses turn on the Volturi for seeing how full of poop they are!! and then everyone fight together to take them down...that would have been coool...oh well =)
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Post  Blood Angel Tue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm

The fanfic I'm working addresses my ideas about the Volturi and its history. Check it out under fanfic if you haven't already. The first chapter is obviously setup.
    ediedo
    ediedo
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

I defenetely hate the end of the book. I excepted a bigger fight. And I don't like Jake imprinted on Renesme. I think Jake is much better then have a friend forever.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:14 pm