Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Taylor Lautner Meets with Director Garry Marshall *more info*

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Taylor Lautner Meets with Director Garry Marshall *more info* Empty Taylor Lautner Meets with Director Garry Marshall *more info*

Post  magic Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 am

New Moon star Taylor Lautner may have a new movie in the works if his meeting with writer/producer/director Garry Marshall–the talent behind Pretty Woman and Beaches–is any indication. The NY Post points out that Marshall has three likely films in the works–

Potential Film #1: “Valentine’s Day” I’m assuming Taylor is in talks to play Anne’s mail room assistant boyfriend since she’s the most age-appropriate on-screen lovah.

Potential Film #2 — “Dear Eleanor” Taylor could play one of the vaudeville performers, or any other assorted potential love interest for either of the ladies.

Potential Film #3 — “There Goes the Neighborhood” Taylor could play one of the creepy kids, whose smiley exterior masks a much more insidious agenda. The riskiest role of the three, but the gamble could pay off in a big way if it shows Hollywood he’s more than a pretty face.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/06/taylor-lautner-meets-with-director-garry-marshall/
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Taylor Lautner Meets with Director Garry Marshall *more info* Empty Re: Taylor Lautner Meets with Director Garry Marshall *more info*

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:28 am

He should totally, and i mean this completly, he should do ALLLLLLLLLLL of them, that would be just fawesome...Taylor could pull off all of those roles....Though the last one caught my attention, that would be interesting to see!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Taylor Lautner Meets with Director Garry Marshall *more info* Empty Re: Taylor Lautner Meets with Director Garry Marshall *more info*

Post  poisoned_rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:02 pm

that last role sounds pretty interesting actually.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 pm