Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
LiONLAMBxox
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
trizn
poisoned_rose
magic
9 posters

This is why I don't like Kristen

Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

This is why I don't like Kristen - Page 2 Empty Re: This is why I don't like Kristen

Post  Blood Angel Wed May 27, 2009 8:52 am

If she's gonna be a jerk, she better deliver the goods a bit better in this movie.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

This is why I don't like Kristen - Page 2 Empty Re: This is why I don't like Kristen

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 9:24 am

thats i think too
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 3:32 pm

I don't know what to say. I'm nobody to judge her, especially since I don't know why she did that. Out of context, so I can't comment.
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Wed May 27, 2009 5:01 pm

Well, a lot of celebrities show how much they dislike the paparazzi, and most of the flip the finger lol

It must suck to just want to have a relaxing time and there be all this paparazzi around yelling at you and trying to be sneaky...it would get annoying after a while, and if i was her, i would probably do the same thing too...i know that this career is what she choose, and that the paprazzi come with the package...but i dont think ANY celebrity is completely desensitized to the paparazzi...

i mean this is the first pic like this of her, that I know of, and it seems like, ok that WAS uncalled for, but its not like she did it in a mean kinda way like she was going to go after them and try to take their cameras or kill them or hit them with umbrellas or throw water on them or anything lol, its just like..."here, you see this? yea..." lol

I dont know, i like Kristen, i think she is normal Smile...psshh i flip the bird ALL THE TIME! haha, its just something that i do and dont realize it because its just who I AM...hahaha lol its no biggie Razz

and p.s.
    shes prolly pissed cause pics from the new moon set keeps getting leaked! its kinda ruining the magic! and spoiling the movie! damn the paparazzi!!!!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 27, 2009 5:16 pm

twiheart wrote:It must suck to just want to have a relaxing time and there be all this paparazzi around yelling at you and trying to be sneaky...it would get annoying after a while, and if i was her, i would probably do the same thing too...i know that this career is what she choose, and that the paprazzi come with the package...but i dont think ANY celebrity is completely desensitized to the paparazzi...
    That's exactly what I mean.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm

yeah but I keep coming back to how none of the other Twilight actors and actresses have done that, to my knowledge. I understand getting pissed off, I just don't like how she dealt with it. Its not the end of the world or anything, nor does it make her a horrible person, it just doesn't endear her to me personally.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 6:09 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:yeah but I keep coming back to how none of the other Twilight actors and actresses have done that, to my knowledge. I understand getting pissed off, I just don't like how she dealt with it. Its not the end of the world or anything, nor does it make her a horrible person, it just doesn't endear her to me personally.
    I agree with everything you say. The fame is hard, yes, but she is the only one who acts like that. I haven't seen any other other ppl acting like that. Ashley always smiles and are so polite. Taylor is always sooooo positive and Rob just more or less ignores it all.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 6:22 pm

^ exactly!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 27, 2009 6:54 pm

its true! but it could also have been a totally different circumstance. im not saying that i dont agree with you.... but i mean... go back to my grabbing her donkey-butt example. if that would have happend to ashley im SURE she would react negatively. you cant be sure what happend to make her act like that.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Ashley and Dakota was there, I can post other pics from the same time if you want Smile
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm

I honestly don't think she was provoked that badly. I mean the look on her face isn't pissed off, it's irritated. She doesn't look like she's seeing red.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 27, 2009 7:05 pm

ahhahaha well maybe they grabbed dakota's donkey-butt and kristen was defending her. you never know! or maybe he threw a huge italian spider at them! rofl. anything could have happend!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 7:12 pm

There were just 3 of them, sitting, drinking something and smoking. Looking at some pics in mobile or cam or something. Few of ppl came near them asking for the pics. They 3 looks really calm. Photographers didn't even come near them. If that was a coffee, or something, photographers were out of that place.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 7:33 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:ahhahaha well maybe they grabbed dakota's donkey-butt and kristen was defending her. you never know! or maybe he threw a huge italian spider at them! rofl. anything could have happend!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love you cousin!!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed May 27, 2009 7:47 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:
    Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love you cousin!!!!

hahaha love you too cousin!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 7:54 pm

jump jump
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Wed May 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Here you can see other pics of that day. http://www.popsugar.com/3193487 Wink
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 10:42 pm

thanks for that babes. And how sweet is Dakota, wanting pics with the other girls?? Awww!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Thu May 28, 2009 4:28 pm

Actually, to be honest, I was really disappointed that they cast Dakota. I was so frustrated. I do NOT see her as Jane. Sorry. I was so pissed when I heard that was confirmed. Ugh. I love Dakota. She's so adorable. Just not Jane in my mind.

Haha. I almost wrote Jake instead of Jane twice, LOL! Oh, gosh. my wars with Tenny are getting to my head.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 28, 2009 4:38 pm

dakota isnt exactly how i pictured jane EITHER... BUT i think she'll do a great job. she's such a good actress.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Thu May 28, 2009 4:49 pm

She'll do a great job, I'm sure. I just don't see her as Jane AT ALL. But she's better than any of the Disney Channel actresses they could have got, so I'm glad about that.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 5:07 pm

She's not how I PICTURED Jane per se, but she is such a talented actress that I'm glad they cast her. Its like with Nikki Reed - she's not how I saw Rose at all but her acting was perfect. So I guess I'd rather have a great actress.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 28, 2009 5:46 pm

I actually think he will be really good Jane. Something as I pictured. Innocent look but evil inside Very Happy
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu May 28, 2009 5:50 pm

I don't like Dakota Fanning. Not her acting not anything. And when I heard she was casted as Jane, I couldn't be madder. Mad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah same here Laz. Looks really sweet but really cold and evil inside. And Dakota can and has pulled that off heaps of times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:10 am