Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+5
Vampiria
Blood Angel
magic
LiONLAMBxox
twiheart
9 posters

This is why i love Kristen Stewart

twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

This is why i love Kristen Stewart Empty This is why i love Kristen Stewart

Post  twiheart Thu May 14, 2009 7:56 pm

This is why i love Kristen Stewart 0128_kristen_stewart_splash

She is awesome...shes real, and doesn't let all this fame and stuff get to her head...at least for now
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

This is why i love Kristen Stewart Empty Re: This is why i love Kristen Stewart

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu May 14, 2009 8:04 pm

haha its true! i love kristennnn!!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm

It's all good I guess lol but I still don't like some of the attitude she has.
    Blood Angel
    Blood Angel
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 121
    Job/hobbies : Student/Warehouse Drone
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

Post  Blood Angel Thu May 14, 2009 9:10 pm

She looks.... stoned a lot.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Fri May 15, 2009 12:13 am

Blood Angel wrote:She looks.... stoned a lot.

thats because she probably is lol
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Sat May 16, 2009 5:29 am

Blood Angel wrote:She looks.... stoned a lot.
    she really is stoned actually... i like her but...sometimes i feel she's a robot !! silent
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Sat May 16, 2009 9:02 am

I like her too. I don't know if this was posted but this is a pic from her twitter account (is it the real Kristen?)

This is why i love Kristen Stewart 8691306-f09f5cab8adfe707af85baa114dfe3b4.4a0eab41-full
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sat May 16, 2009 9:08 am

Valkyrja wrote:I like her too. I don't know if this was posted but this is a pic from her twitter account (is it the real Kristen?)

This is why i love Kristen Stewart 8691306-f09f5cab8adfe707af85baa114dfe3b4.4a0eab41-full
    I can't see the pic Sad
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Sat May 16, 2009 9:20 am

magic wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:I like her too. I don't know if this was posted but this is a pic from her twitter account (is it the real Kristen?)

I can't see the pic Sad
    Crap Mad
    Don't worry Laz. It's not a new pic. Is the one that has Rob, Taylor, the guy playing Alec (what's his name?), Dakota and Kristen. It's posted somewhere here in the site. I don't know where though.
    Lexxica
    Lexxica
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-05-21

Post  Lexxica Sat May 23, 2009 7:01 am

I think Kristen is very good person!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Sun May 24, 2009 9:59 pm

I love Kristen Stewart! I first saw her in Cold Creek Manor in like 2003 or 2004. Then I went to see Twilight and I was like, "What the heck? Where have I seen her before?" I went and looked her up on IMDb. I thought I recognized her from Jumper, but I swore I'd seen her in something before that. Just like two days I figured out that I saw her in Cold Creek Manor. But I love her! She's awesome. She's definitely one of my favorite actresses. I saw her in The Cake Eaters. Bought the movie a few days ago. I love that movie! I think she's gorgeous too, which annoys the crap out of me. I love her sense of style too. Me and my best friend joke about who gets her clothes if she dies, lol. Which wouldn't work because I'm taller than her anyway. Like by six or seven inches too.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 8:25 am

I'm still not a huge Kristen fan. Sorry guys but I don't like her attitude. I have to say though, watching the DVD and some of the NM interview thingys, she has a little more personality than I originally credited her with.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Mon May 25, 2009 5:26 pm

TheRealBella wrote:I love Kristen Stewart! I first saw her in Cold Creek Manor in like 2003 or 2004. Then I went to see Twilight and I was like, "What the heck? Where have I seen her before?" I went and looked her up on IMDb. I thought I recognized her from Jumper, but I swore I'd seen her in something before that. Just like two days I figured out that I saw her in Cold Creek Manor. But I love her! She's awesome. She's definitely one of my favorite actresses. I saw her in The Cake Eaters. Bought the movie a few days ago. I love that movie! I think she's gorgeous too, which annoys the crap out of me. I love her sense of style too. Me and my best friend joke about who gets her clothes if she dies, lol. Which wouldn't work because I'm taller than her anyway. Like by six or seven inches too.
    Me too. I have seen her before in Cold Creek Manor and Panic Room. And when I went to see Twilight I was like 'I know her from somewhere...' and then I remembered I had seen her in Panic Room and I thought she was really different though. Prettier now.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon May 25, 2009 5:32 pm

She is really gorgeous! She may not have the best attitude in the world, Ally. But I love her as an actress. Only she needs to work on her eyes some so she doesn't look stoned sometimes. A lot of the time even.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 5:34 pm

haha.
    Umm she can act, but I don't like how she characterised Bella. But I've never seen her in anything else so....But I do think she shows talent in what she does do.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon May 25, 2009 5:37 pm

You should get some of her other movies. She's not the best actress in the world, but she's pretty good. She characterized Bella kinda weird, but I watched the movie for the first time when I was at the climax of the book, so I guess I kind of put the movie and the book characters together into one Bella.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 5:38 pm

I probably will over summer.
    Yeah I read the whole saga first before watching the film to avoid that happening
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon May 25, 2009 5:42 pm

Yeah, I'm not like that. The movie was in theaters and I really wanted to read the first one before I went to see the movie. I borrowed my friend's copy and I read it so fast. Then I had a really bad day, walked to the mall after school, and I ended up watching it. I don't regret it. I was in love even more when I saw Rob on the screen. Very Happy I'm so obsessed. And now I wanna go watch Twilight... Still haven't seen it. Three weeks now, I believe? Crazy!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 5:50 pm

it's still in the cinema there?? jesus....
    It was leaving the cinemas when I finally saw the film. I only got to see it twice Sad But I'm glad I finished the saga first. And I have the DVD now so...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon May 25, 2009 5:56 pm

No, this was back in January, I believe. I still have my ticket too. They're in my room, lol. I went to see it two days in a row. I was rather obsessed. Like I read up to the climax, went to see the movie, finished the book, and went to see the movie again. I'm psycho. But I need to watch the movie again and all the behind the scenes. I have TWO copies of Twilight now because I decided to get the three disc one from Target because it has like "Becoming Edward" and all that. I'm giving the two disc to my best friend, lol. I love the three disc though!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 6:01 pm

LOL mines has that too but is only 2 disc....strange...
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon May 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Well, I got both of mine on sale. The first one was like $16 and then the three disc was $22. And they have different covers too! So up until the next time I see my bestie, I have two gorgeous pictures to stare at. Very Happy

Anyway. I've gotta get off here before my siblings drive me insane, and they're getting close. I've gotta see if my parents will take me to the library so I don't have to walk. I don't feel like walking today. Anyway. I will be back on later because I'm so addicted to HQ now. Very Happy It's amazing!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 6:25 pm

it truly is very addictive. And yay, do come on later if you can Very Happy
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Mon May 25, 2009 11:43 pm

Woohoo. I spent four hours doing laundry and now I'm exhausted, and this has nothing whatsoever to do with how I love Kristen Stewart, but whatever. I got eight bucks an hour, and my step dad still has to pay me. Then I have to meet my dad either Wednesday or Friday and he's gonna give me a birthday present like a month late. Plus babysitting money. So then I'm gonna go buy a bunch of horror movies, I've decided. And I wanna get a few more movies with Kristen too. Rob has like no movies that I can find in the US unless I order them online, which my mom won't let me do. So annoying! But I have Harry Potter 4 and Twilight. So that will help me through the next year until I can get a credit card to order stuff online. Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 26, 2009 6:10 am

yay! Thats a fair bit of cash coming your way!! Woooooot.
    Ordering stuff online is fawesome. I even got my mum onto eBay!! She loves it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 pm