Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy Empty Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy

Post  magic Sun May 24, 2009 8:01 am

Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy

New Moon wolfstud Taylor Lautner was spotted at a Los Angeles Best Buy picking up a new game for his Playstation 3. The game? NHL ‘08 for the PS3. He’s also wearing a couple of snazzy necklaces.

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/taylor-lautner-buys-hockey-game-at-la-best-buy/

Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy 200905240101

Can't post other pics, they don't allow Surprised so other pics can be found in http://bauergriffinonline.com/2009/05/lautner-buys-best.php?bfm_index=0&bfm_page=0 Wink

I would like to point out he bought an old game, my bf has NHL ‘09 :tease: is he broke that he couldn't afford the new version? Laughing

So he likes hockey? Good boy What a Face My bf were playing this game (only new version :tease: ) all evening yesterday. There is few Latvian guys in few teams since they play in NHL, so they added them which is great What a Face Who knows maybe he will choose to play also with Latvian team although I doubt that haha I played the game myself few times, nice game.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy Empty Re: Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 25, 2009 12:33 am

Wow, that pic is just HOT! He is such a BABE!

And i have that game for my PS3, but i totally suck at it, and dude, i didnt even know there was on 09 version...LOL...But it is way sweet that Taylor bought a game i have at home, i cant play it, i suck because i dont have the patience, i prefer games like Saints Row and Grand Theft Auto. But it is a good game for when more then one person is playin...

Oh i love Taylor, he is so cute, and i love that he still plays video games, that is WAY awesome.....
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy Empty Re: Taylor Lautner Buys Hockey Game at LA Best Buy

Post  magic Mon May 25, 2009 12:42 am

I suck at it as well lol I am not sure why my bf still have patience to play with me. Maybe cause he's always winning Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 25, 2009 1:06 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing

That is porbably about right, becuase those sport games Troy always wins and wants to play them all the time, but he always gets angry when playing Grand Theft Auto for instnace, because he always needs my help to do the missions and stuff. But when he is good at it he likes to play it all the time...LOL...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 25, 2009 8:41 am

thats a really REALLY cute picture of Taylor Very Happy jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 25, 2009 8:47 pm

Cute?? LMAO!! no Ally, no, it is better then cute....it is HOTTT!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Tue May 26, 2009 6:16 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Ok TenTen he's stunning mind-blowingly gorgeous! Happy now?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue May 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Much Better Ally. That is more along the lines to describe the gorgeousness that is that pic up there.

I mean, dude, look at his smile, it is just....awwww...and the way his shirt hugs his chest like that. It is the most amazing thing i have ever seen! LOL!
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Wed May 27, 2009 4:46 am

haha PS3 Razz ughh i dnt like it Sad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 27, 2009 6:46 am

Laughing Laughing Glad I escaped the wrath of Ten Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:00 pm