Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing!

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing! Empty Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing!

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 5:45 pm

See, I can post also something else, not just Rob :tease: Laughing

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing!

Attention, Team Taylor: I sounds like your man Taylor Lautner officially has a new woman in his life.

Life & Style reports that, despite "just friends" talk to the contrary, Lautner has definitely taken his relationship with Selena Gomez past the platonic level.

A mole reports that, on May 4, Lautner and Gomez dined at The Keg restaurant in Vancouver—where they've both been filming movies—and the night had a decidedly romantic ending.

"Taylor walked Selena back to her hotel afterward," the witness reports. "When she didn't think anyone was around, she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a big kiss!" The New Moon hunk later snuck out the back door of the hotel.

The events of May 17 were perhaps even steamier. After picking up the Wizards of Waverly Place star at her hotel, Lautner took her to Japanese restaurant Ichiban-Ya. As they munched on sushi and sipped iced tea, an onlooker reports, Lautner told Gomez, "You smell good—I always smell you. I smelled you on my pillow this morning."

What a silver-tongued devil!

Gomez responded to Lautner's pillow talk with a giggle.

And of course, the blossoming couple have taken the major step of introducing each other to their parents.

Sounds like things are getting serious...

http://www.celebuzz.com/taylor-lautner-selena-gomez-caught-s107621/

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing! Msg-124292610709-3

Other pics are added in Spoiler.

Spoiler:
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing! Empty Re: Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing!

Post  twiheart Thu May 21, 2009 7:16 pm

well, i actually think they make the cutest couple ever!! i love Selena, she is just so pretty and funny and very talented...i think they are very good for eachother Smile

so im happy that they are together!!!!!

they are so cute!!!!!!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing! Empty Re: Taylor Lautner and Selena Gomez Caught Kissing!

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Ten will not be happy about this Whistle
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Thu May 21, 2009 7:25 pm

magic wrote:Ten will not be happy about this Whistle

LMAO! Laughing Laughing

uh oh, we better keep this from her hahahaha

DELETE THIS THREAD!! or PREPARE FOR HELL!! hahahahhahahahahah
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Save Taylor mission Surprised Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:13 pm

LOL I saw this on FB earlier but I forgot to post it. Ten is gonna go seriously werewolf tonight girls!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:22 pm

from the other said... they are even cause Ten has Troy :tease: Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:23 pm

yeah but Troy is totally Edward's play-thang so....
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Oh yeah, Troy has Edward Laughing

which reminds me... I think I will make my bf to watch Twilight with me tomorrow What a Face I know he will hate Edward but will say he's ok just cause I love him hehe
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm

hahaha ok but you have to report back to us on how it goes Wink
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:41 pm

I think that may be a boring report Laughing He usually skip the review part and serve his justice Laughing We don't really talk about things like that. I am not sure why. But I think he may be afraid if he says something I may not like then I may take offense. lol He always think I am trying to find ways how to make fights with them which is not true lol Although he once said my Edward's poster looks like gay Laughing He doesn't like guys like Edward. He's more into hmm... Emmet's style... Big guys with muscles who knows what they are doing, who doesn't speak "I don't know". Edward does is pretty much. He seems so weak in some moments. My bf like to be some kind of macho man, like he never get hurt, he always are strong. And I don't like that Razz
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 8:44 pm

Lucky for you people i already knew this, or i would have been VERRRY werewolf by now, LOL, but i dont even know who tha chick is, never seen her before in my life, and neither has Troy, or anyone else i know, so we think she just wants to become famous!! LOL!!...We are soooo evil....

You see, it wont make a difference to me, because even if there are photo's of her and Taylor, i wont notice her anyway because i never notice anyone else in photo's when Taylor is their. Well except the one's of me and Taylor, because they are just fawesome.

But see i have it all worked out, WHEN he comes to Australia to promote New Moon, he will see me, and NEVER return to the States because we will get hitched, and then we will both go back when he has to do Eclipse filming, and i will meet Rob and introduce him to all of you....see, see, i have it ALLLL planned out. LOL.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:46 pm

hahaha Ten! Brilliant, dear....I am LOVING this plan dudette *high fives*
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Ten, I LOVE that plan very much Drool Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 pm

*high fives back*

See i have had this plan for a loooooong time....and heck, if Rob is the one who comes here for New Moon i will just follow him back to whereever they film Eclipse, Taylor will see me, we get hitched over there and then i get you all over to meet Rob...

So it is a win win situation for all of us, and the guys! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:50 pm

your plan rocks!! I am a campaigner!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 8:56 pm

I think this is Taylor's movie, and Bella's... So I am sure he will appear everywhere for advertising Razz

But then again... Rob are alone in Cannas. I am wondering why others wasn't invited. He was all by himself. Geez, I don't like to be alone in public like that lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Maybe the others couldn't or didn't want to go?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 8:59 pm

LOL! The plan will work. And i just have this strange feeling Rob and maybe Nikki or Ashley will come over for New Moon, i mean we had Edi and Kellan for Twilight, and they promised us a superstar for New Moon. I am hoping it is Taylor, but i am thinking it will be Rob. So if it is i will just stalk him back to the States and then put my plan into play.

It will work, be prepared for an American trip just after New Moon releases people. Because this is happening. And i will marry Taylor, and you guys will get Rob. They wont be complaining, and neither will we, everyone will work out happy in the end. And i dont think Troy would have a problem stalking Rob back to the States with me so i can dazzle Taylor! LOL!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Your plan is just perfect! Laughing Laughing Laughing *starts to collecting money* good thing we don't need visa to visit USA anymore Very Happy
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 9:09 pm

yep Laz. 90-day visa free!!! Looking forward to this, babes!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Just save the money and wait for my video message on here....I will have to post a video of me and Taylor in our wedding gear, and Rob will be there in the video as we will make him say hello to you all....Then we will tell you where and when to meet us. I have had this plan in my head for ages. It will totally work.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Thu May 21, 2009 9:20 pm

wow looks like you have it ALL figured out babes! Very Happy
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu May 21, 2009 9:22 pm

I will be soooo offended if I will not be invited in wedding Surprised Evil or Very Mad lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Hahahaha i have had it planned since i first joined these forums and met people who were just as passionate as i am. So since then i have been like - ok that is the plan. I can see it working, me and Taylor will marry and you guys get to meet Rob and stuff, i think it is a fawesome plan, and it will work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:29 pm