Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+6
LaughingMan
magic
Vampiria
twiheart
LiONLAMBxox
Cannibal_Corpse
10 posters

Oh No. Some people can be so mean. lolz.

Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Oh No. Some people can be so mean. lolz. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh No. Some people can be so mean. lolz.

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:13 pm

I get that people wear those 'Team Edward'/'Team Jacob'/'I run with vampires' and so on t-shirts, but this is just, I don't know, brainless ...
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Oh No. Some people can be so mean. lolz. - Page 2 Empty Re: Oh No. Some people can be so mean. lolz.

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:21 pm

exactly!
    My Twilight shirt says runs with vampires...well its the exact quote from NM. On th front it says I bet she's tougher than she looks' and on the back 'she runs with vampires'. I love it.If I'm wearing a jacket, no-one would know its a Twi shirt, but then I whip the jacket off and they're like 'oh'.

But I wouldn't wear that shirt!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 8:22 pm

Ahahahaha i seen that on Ebay! LOL! It cracks me up! I love it! I will sooooo send that tp Greg! LMAO!! I wonder, would i actually wear that shirt? LMAO!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:24 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:exactly!
    My Twilight shirt says runs with vampires...well its the exact quote from NM. On th front it says I bet she's tougher than she looks' and on the back 'she runs with vampires'. I love it.If I'm wearing a jacket, no-one would know its a Twi shirt, but then I whip the jacket off and they're like 'oh'.

But I wouldn't wear that shirt!
    I'd love to get a shirt like that.

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Ahahahaha i seen that on Ebay! LOL! It cracks me up! I love it! I will sooooo send that tp Greg! LMAO!! I wonder, would i actually wear that shirt? LMAO!!

I bet you would Ten.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:26 pm

I was actually thinking the same thing when I saw it. First it was like ewwww. And then, would Ten wear this?
    I started off thinking no way not even TenTen is that weird...and then I changed my mind. I'm with Lucia on this one...I think you would!

Lucia, yeah I love it. I got a full sleeved one so I can wear it all year round. It's rarely ever t-shirt weather in London! But it was frucking expensive. I saw it and loved it, couldn't find it anywhere else. But TwilightTeez is all American, so they charged me about 30 quid to ship it!! That was over double the price of the shirt in the first place!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 8:29 pm

LMAO!! Yeah i probably would, just to get a reaction out of people, but then again, i get enough evil eyes when i wear my Team jacob shirt, some people even have said or done something to me, so imagine what kind of situations i would be in if i had that shirt, LMAO!! Man that would be funny!

But when i seen it on Ebay it was $40 (american) which is like $59 or something like that Australian, which is just a little too pricy for me liking, especially in shirts, if it was pants or a dress, then yeah! LOL!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:31 pm

^ My mum doesn't allow me to buy stuff through the internet and there are no such things as 'decent Twilight shirts' here. All you can find is a shirt with the movie poster, or with Rob's face in the middle of your boobs. I'm not wearing that. So, unless I go to the UK or somewhere else I won't have one. Crying or Very sad
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:34 pm

hehehe oh gosh, I can't even imagine what people would do when they saw that shirt. if I saw someone in one, I'd go over and hug them, dude! Definitely. We Twilighters have to stick together, even if they are in a Team Jake shirt.
    Yeah that is pretty pricey. My t shirt+postage was about that price actually but I'd just gotten off work that day, and I made almost exactly that much so I bought it on impulse. Means that I couldn't afford any other twi shirts though. I'm working a bit over summer so I can save up enough for a few more shirts, and NM stuff. I'm actually starting a NM fund, which my brother found hilarious. I'm not even working yet but I drew out a budget plan. So I'll have enough to see NM in the cinema heaps, and enough to travel from Bristol to London if I can make the premiere on my schedule, and merch stuff too.

Yeah I saw those t shirts too Lucia, in the stores here. And they're horrible. But luckily my parents are cool with me buying online, and I'm 21 so they couldn't stop me if they wanted to. But yesterday my mum spent like 100 quid on eBay!! She just discovered eBay a few weeks ago and now she's hooked!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed May 20, 2009 8:42 pm

poisoned_rose wrote:Yeah I saw those t shirts too Lucia, in the stores here. And they're horrible. But luckily my parents are cool with me buying online, and I'm 21 so they couldn't stop me if they wanted to. But yesterday my mum spent like 100 quid on eBay!! She just discovered eBay a few weeks ago and now she's hooked!
    Lol. Is it safe to buy through Ebay?
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:45 pm

yeah pretty much. I mean you should do your research on the seller first, like go through their ratings, see what other buyers have said. But I've been using eBay for years now and I've never had an issue. I've never had a problem with anything I've bought online, actually. Sometimes there are delivery issues, but you just sort that out with your post office. Once I didn't get something, and they refunded my money straight away. I re-ordered and it came bang on time with a complimentary 20% off voucher for my next purchase. That wasn't eBay though, I think that was an independent t shirt company.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 8:50 pm

I would never buy through Ebay using a bank to bank transaction! But i have a Visa Dbit card, which is like a credit card, you can use it like one, but it is your money that you earnt through working!

But i think it is pretty safe, i have been buying off Ebay for AGES, especially Twilight stuff, and i am almost 21, so dad cant stop me even if he tried. But we have nothing over here really, except a couple of shirts with Edward and Bella's heads on them, and a few Team Edward shirts and the Edward doll. But none of that i want. LOL. So i always use Ebay as i need Jakey stuff!

I think i have like 4 Jacob shirts, one Jacob jacket, the Jacob poster and picture collection in a frame signed by Taylor Lautner and two dolls. Oh and i brought the board game and a couple of posters as well.

But i have like $600 set aside for New Moon stuff in my anticipation that there will be alot of Jacob. This is meant to be my car insurance money, and it is, but it is only costing me $300 to insure the Rabbit as i can cross part insurance off my Jeep over, i dont know it is confusing! LMAO! But yeah, so technically i have 300 bucks already.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 8:55 pm

No I don't use bank to bank either. I use my debit card through PayPal. But even with a debit, you can never be too sure so I like to check the seller out anyways.

Yeah we don't have much either. Which is weird because this is the first time LONDON has been lacking in shopping items! I've never had that issue before where I can't find enough of something here. It sucks Sad
    I use eBay, and some independent stores, and Play.com

Wow thats a lot already. I'm earning about 500 quid over summer I think, which is *checks* fruck I didn't realise the exchange rate was that high! Its about a thousand dollars Australian apparently. But I'm not spending all of it on NM. I'll work some more between Sept and Nov and add that to whatever I decide to save form my summer money. I still have about a thousand quid from earnings over last summer and this year at uni so I might take some of that out too.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Whoa Ally did you are RICH!! LMAO!! I mean, we are getting more stuff out here by the month, so i am hoping, praying that because Twilight is the highest grossing DVD sale in Australia since Titanic that they will bring out more stuff for New Moon, it would save alot of money let me tell ya, because our rate to American dollars is always crappy, so if it is in Aus dollars i will do a dance.

And yeah, i always check the seller out as well before i buy, but i amm usually buying from the same people when it comes to Twilight merch, and when it comes to all the goth dresses and boots and stuff i always get it all from inspired insanity. So i dont just buy from anyone, i think that is when it gets dangerous.
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 pm

haha. I earned loads last summer coz I worked two and a half jobs lol. I worked full time at a lab, used my holiday time from that job to work another full time job but for like 3 weeks only, and then I did a few campus tours and office work in my spare time. Plus I managed to half write my dissertation that summer too. I was flat out though for like 3 months. I think overall I earned about 3000 quid, which is about 6000 australian dollars, and that was for 10 wks taking out taxes.

hahahaha. Yeah I hate buying stuff from America now that the exchange rates no longer almost 2. When it was like 1.8 I was having so much fun ordered stuff off American sites because to me it was dirt cheap! But now not so much Sad

Yeah exactly. Don't buy from just anyone. Stick to people you know, or authenticated sites and good rated sellers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:52 pm