Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

When NOT to use Twilight quotes! (I'm bringing it back from the dead people!)

SquishyBobb_Cullen
    SquishyBobb_Cullen
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : HarryPotterTwilightAvrilHeroes!
    Registration date : 2009-06-10

When NOT to use Twilight quotes! (I'm bringing it back from the dead people!) Empty When NOT to use Twilight quotes! (I'm bringing it back from the dead people!)

Post  SquishyBobb_Cullen Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:55 pm

I hope you all remember how to play this! After all it was from our former Twilight school....

Think of the most inappropriate time and place to quote twilight/new moon/eclipse/breaking dawn etc.

For example:
    *rushes out of the house and your Mum stops you*
    "Where do you think you're going?!"
    "I need to get out of the house before the inanimate objects start talking back!"

Yeah, that's not a very good example, but you get the gist!!!

Have fun Wink
    twilight_addict1994
    twilight_addict1994
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 233
    Job/hobbies : sophmore in high school; reading twilight series (duh); cheerleading; and horseback riding
    Registration date : 2009-05-30

When NOT to use Twilight quotes! (I'm bringing it back from the dead people!) Empty Re: When NOT to use Twilight quotes! (I'm bringing it back from the dead people!)

Post  twilight_addict1994 Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:19 pm

if youre taken in for questioning and the officer is like "Explain yourself" and youre like "what if im the bad guy?" lol sounds like something i would do lol :tease:

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:14 pm