Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
Pretty_Twisted
trizn
Cannibal_Corpse
LiONLAMBxox
8 posters

Cullenate History

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Cullenate History Empty Cullenate History

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 1:21 am

okay. so you all know that im going to my grandma's for.... dies.... TWO months. its the stone ages for me. its like the bermuda freaking triangle. no technology. she doesnt even have a cell phone! dies. anyways. rai rai suggested that while im there i take my laptop and i work on the cullenate history! not a bad idea! wooo! so what cullenate events do you guys think HAVE HAVE HAVE to be in the history. and remember, i have two months of nothing, so say EVERYTHING that you want in there! and while youre at it! if you guys have any surefire technology-less ways of entertaining oneself, for the love of all that is holy LET ME KNOW!! and write me letters? hehehee.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Cullenate History Empty Re: Cullenate History

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 1:28 am

Two months in the stone ages. wow. that sucks. i feel your pain. but Rai came up with a good idea, you should definatly do it, and i would have thought of somethings for you to add, except at the moment i am having a hard time thinking of anything and it is all your fault Mary and you know it. lolz. But i think the day Tennille joined was historic, because when we were both creeping about before she joined i swear it was like Edward city - i love it. She needed to even it out, which was hilarious if you could have seen her reaction to all the Edward love and Jake hate! lmao..
    but as far as entertaining yourself goes, well my mind is only coming up with dirty things, the kind of things me and Tennille do when there is a blackout like their was this morning.
    Ummmm, do you have friends anywhere near your grandparents place?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 1:30 am

hahaha its true. tennille joining the cullenates was a historic day indeed! rofl and sorry about your lack of focus lol!

haha and no. i have NO friends in PA... because ive never gone without my brother, and we always entertained eachother. but he's leaving for basic training in two weeks. saddddd.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 1:39 am

You should make friends while you are there. i dont know anything about PA, but there must be some interesting things going on at the moment. unless it is like when i go and visit my older sister in Sanctuary Point where there is nothing to do at all, and there isnt even a mall or movie theatre, then i dont have any suggestions, but im sure there would be something go on, right?
    And i am trying to think of some other stuff for your history, as it is good to not be studying for once. but i am blank, and shaking still, lolz, but what do you think you are going to put in their so far?
    I really want to read your cullenate histroy, i think it would be cool. lolz.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Mon May 18, 2009 1:46 am

Since it was my idea, I'm expected to share wha I think should be in that book.* Cullenese (aldente & pretzel)
    * Google invasion
    * Cullenate mission & mansion (roadtrip, charity, letters... Razz)
    * the puking wars
    * our first special awards tribute to Rob (and the other events to come)
    * Ally clones them all
    * getting more people (from me, you, Ally and Lola)
    * Tennille as our very first Team Jake Cullenate
    * Lola defecting to Team Zac. Razz
    * the 4 Seasons wedding
    * Lazzy our magical Cullenate who made it possible that we have pics of us & our husbands

...anything I missed? I'll think of more.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 1:46 am

hahaha well my grandma lives in Pittsburgh, and its a fairly big city so im sure i can find SOMETHING. im thinking about getting a job. that would keep me entertained for a while i guess! lol.

and well...

1)The Creation
    - the OCD thread in twifo when it was just me, rai rai, and lola.
    - deciding on a name E.A.C.H.D.A.T.A
    *Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters Defense Against the Twilight Antis lol!
    2)The Beginnings
    -Rai Rai makes eachdata!
    -Ally joins! bringing us to a total of 4!
    -the cloning plan begins!
    -We decide on a four season wedding with Edward!
    -We also decide that we are going to write a book using our various skills, and that we will use that book to buy a mansion!
    3)The Cullenate Mansion
    -One in Somalia and one in Peru
    -tours to help stimulate the poor economies.
    4)The Move
    -We move here and abandon our former home!
    -Lola defects to team switzerland, forcing us to change to a Triumverant theme for the wedding!
    -Lazzy joins and we decide to keep the four seasons!
    -You and Ten Ten join giving us some diversity!

ahahaha and now im bored. but yeah lol. that was just off the top of my head XD. and NOT in chronological order!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 2:04 am

can you really include the puking wars when it hasnt ended - and by the looks of things, never will end? lolz.
    but the rest seems pretty spot on. it sounds like it will be an interesting read. and just think, when you post it. people will know everything there is to need to know from the time it all started till now. lolz. good luck with that. i am sure it will monopolize alot of your time so you wont have time to be bored. lolz.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 2:07 am

hahaha ill write it like its still going on today i guess lol... just dont do anything thats worthy of our histories while im gooooooooone!

and god i HOPE so! its going to be a LOOOOONG two months!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 2:11 am

it will probably feel like the longest two months of your life so far. but im sure if you can get a job you will be fine. jobs are pretty boring as well, lolz, but at least it is something to do rather then sit around and do nothing.
    and dont worry Mary, we will try as hard as we can not to make an history while you are not here. I mean, we cant guarantee anything. But we will try. Well Ten rekons she would have made history again by turning me into a Team jacober, but i really dont see that happening. But i will let her live the dream. LOLZ.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 2:20 am

haha well thats good anyways! yeah im going to try to get a job! it will be boring but it will make the days go by faster! im gonna try all the dairy queens, since ive worked at dairy queen before, first!

hahaha and i suppose if ten waaaaaaaas able to convert you to team jacob then that would be pretty historic!

and let me rephrase! if something historic happens than someone WRITE ME A DAMN LETTER! wooo! ill figure out how im going to post my address soon lol!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 2:30 am

Well it wont happen. and if Ten writes you a letter saying it did. then it is so not true. lolz. i really dont like jacob. lolz.
    ok why dont you just send everyone a PM with your address in it, so then people can write to you. I mean, i wont - lolz im too lazy - i will just write and get Tennille to send it when she sends her's. i know she will write, she has always wanted a letter from America. Lolz. I mean, she has had a few, but none that were handwritten. lolz. they were all typed. so you better hand write. lolz.
    ummm, what the heck is dairy queen? i have read you mention in before. but it is bugging me now. and need to know what it is. lolz.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 2:34 am

hahahaha woah! and ive always wanted a letter from another country! it works out perfectly! lol. and thats what ill probably do! ill PM my address to everyone that i KNOW isnt a 40 year old balding man!

and dairy queen is an ice cream place mostly. but they have ice cream that you can mix with like candy and fruit and stuff and its called a blizzard. and most have food also. lol. thats a horrible description, but dq is complex lol!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 2:47 am

Hahaha, so how many people are you sure arent balding 40 year olds then? lolz.
    And ummm - yeah that was confusing, the only place we can get ice cream that you mix in candy and stuff is Cold Rock. And i think that is American anyway. lolz. But it is the best Ice Cream place ever.
    But from your description dairy queen sounds like our Wendy's, because we can get ice cream, and shakes and all this other yummy dairy stuff, but also like - hotdogs, chips and food-y stuff.
    So um, if you take your laptop to do this histroy thing at your grandparents, why dont you go to one of the places like macca's that has free WiFi and use it to log on ocassionally?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 3:01 am

like cold stone? ive been there a couple times. its kinda like a blizzard, but a blizzard is blended together. we have wendy's here too. its kinda like that but our shakes are real... and you can get a ton more types of ice cream. banana splits, parfaits, cones, blizzards, sundaes, shakes, frozen coffee. its a hard job cause you have to be ready to make the food or to make the ice cream... and you have to do the registers AND deal with shitty customers. and they like you to be able to do cakes too.

rofl and im fairly sure most of you arent balding 40 year old men... im a little worried about rai rai though... XD.

haha and i am going to bring my laptop. and ill try to get online sometimes. starbucks'll probably be my best bet up there. sigh. but my grandma's old... hopefully she'll drive me. grrr.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 3:05 am

So your grandma dont live near a starbucks or internet cafe or something for those times when you are really really bored. i mean, i would go insane without technology. i am going insane with exam revision. but i have the option, which is why i kicked Tennille off for now. but i would hate not having the option of going online and stuff at all. lolz. sucks to be you.
    who knows you might actually have fun.
    but if you get a job will you keep the job and travel there every day for work? Or is it too far and you will have to quit and just leave when you come back home or whatever for school?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 3:14 am

hahaha okay for one, there aren't internet cafes every where in the US... which SUCKS. ive traveled before and theyre EVERYWHERE in south america!! why not here! starbucks is kinda close but my grandma would have to drive me lol!

and she likes like 400 miles away from where i do... and even more from where i go to school XD. maybe i can have them transfer me if i get a job where theres something like that in the little town where i go to college.

sigh. this summer SUCKS! and thats why i need letters XD. cause if i get letters from y'all ill HAVE to write back and that will entertain me for a while loL!
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon May 18, 2009 3:22 am

well Tennille said she promises to write to you. and you had better write back. lolz.
    but um, if you get a job, can you ask for a transfer closer to where your school is? i had to do that. and it was pretty easy. it is easy to do over here anyway.
    and OME not that many internet cafe's? Are you serious, they are around like every corner over here, and in the malls, like right in the center of Westfield they have E-Net which is an internet cafe. $2 for 45 minutes, and there are always loser people there just playing World of Warcraft. lolz. it makes me laugh so much. hehehehe
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 3:32 am

i've never seen an internet cafe in the US. there might be some out west in like california and stuff or in bigger cities (i live in the country.) but the only internet cafes ive ever been in were in Mexico, Peru, and Panama... sooo yeah lol.

and im sure i could, but i go to school in the middle of no where. my town where i go to school might not have wherever i work this summer lol. i probably just wont tell them that im leaving in two months! =X! or maybe ill just babysit. sigh.
    trizn
    trizn

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Mon May 18, 2009 7:23 am

You, being gone for 2months & in the Stone Age, is worth writing about, Mairmair. You should write about your exile in no-man's land. LOL. Razz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 12:09 pm

hahaha well.... i guess im glad that my absense is big enough to write about in the histories? rofl.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 8:31 pm

hahahaha sweet your actually doing the Cullenate Histroy. That should be a fawesome read when you get back.

Babes, that sucks so bad about being in the stone ages. I remember when i had no computer for a few months, i was going insane, because i am mainly on in the mornings and dad usually sleeps or works all morning depending on his shift so i couldnt go there. But i would so hate to have to deal with the stone ages now, because before it wasnt as bad because i didnt have this place to be addicted too...LOL....

So are you allowed to just babysit over there without a child minding lisence, because over here, we are only allowed to do that with qualifications, unless it is people we know, but we cant randomly put up flyers to babysit over here.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Mon May 18, 2009 9:31 pm

Yaaaay I am witten down in the history jump Laughing Laughing Laughing

I remember I had to go to country side for a week or so. It was very deep country side. I had to walk 30 mins to the centre. The centre were with one hotel, one shop, one school and one bus stop Laughing Oh yes, the mailoffice and probably also library. We ahd the whole house with balcony on the view to the beautiful lake. It was REALLY beautiful! From one side it was great, all the nature etc... I used to paint and draw nature then. But from the other side I am very attracted to technologies. There wasn't any TVs, radio, comps or net. I even hardly had my mobile network to work Laughing So it was both great and bad. I think if I would return there I would take laptop and wireless internet with me. I couldn't live with that. I didn't have both back then.I think if I would be there now with the laptop and net then I would be more than happy! Like being with my friends through the net lol in olmost the world's most beautiful place What a Face

Mary, we're gonna miss you for sure! Try to come in as often as you can! cuddle
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:36 pm

hahaha the histories are going to be kickass. i have 2 months to write them lol! and yeah we can babysit where ever here!

hahahaha and of course you're in the histories lazzy! you saved us from having to have a wedding as a tribute to the idiocy of the romans. even though edward in a toga would be HOT!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon May 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Hahahaha Edward in a toga is a bad image, now i have something to burn from my head aswell.

And Mary - of course the histories are going to be kick donkey-butt, and it is cool to see that you have a pretty big list of events to write about. I cant believe i make the history as well Laz! LMAO! I mean, you did save the 4 seasons wedding when Lola decided to take ZEfron instead, and you made those fawesome banners, and the pictures, and it is all pretty historic....Where as me, well i just kind of joined...LOL...I didnt do anything special, unless, likle Troy rekons, taking the Jake hate from a high to a low is important! LMAO!! And Mary when you write about us, make us sound good! LMAO! Because when i did history at school, all these people sounded good, and important in their own way, even when they were doing something bad. I dont know, it is weird, maybe that was just me.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon May 18, 2009 9:50 pm

hahahaha im a horrible person to have be the cullenate historian because i am SO biased! believe me, we'll look good XD. im going to figure out 8 chapters before i go and do a chapter a week lol! and the chapter well be something like the 7 most influential cullenates thus far or something... and ill do a profile for each of them lol. ill have you guys pick before i leave. i might do that chapter first actually. yeah. if you guys want respond with 7 or 8 people i should do a profile on their cullenate achievements lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:29 pm