Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+4
Jasper'sMineForever
Pretty_Twisted
sparkle11
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
8 posters

Cullenate Curse

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Cullenate Curse Empty Cullenate Curse

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:14 pm

This thread is for the accident prone and for any Cullenate who has, sadly, been cursed with Clumsiness forever.Here is where we will share our stories and possibly figure out a way to break the curse. Very Happy What a Face good wormdance
    sparkle11
    sparkle11
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Cullenate Curse Empty Re: Cullenate Curse

Post  sparkle11 Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Well already today coming back from my mums, I got out of the car and hit my head so bad on the door it bled!!! I know have a big fat purple bruise on my forhead !! Sad
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:10 pm

sparkle11 wrote:Well already today coming back from my mums, I got out of the car and hit my head so bad on the door it bled!!! I know have a big fat purple bruise on my forhead !! Sad

OMG, are you okay???? That must have hurt.
    sparkle11
    sparkle11

Number of posts : 355
    Location : In Forks, trying to decide between Edward and Jacob

Post  sparkle11 Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:27 am

It REALLY hurt Lola! You should see it this morning and I have to go to work not happy, it looks like a big purple egg on my forehead! Evil or Very Mad Plus had headache from hell all day lol!!!
    I do something like this at least once a week though, its cus I'm usually not paying attention or rushing around lol!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 am

I had a total clumsy moment tonight, i was walking Jacob, Lautner and Lupin, and on the way back home i tripped over my own feet and twisted my ankle, then when i got back, opened the door and let all them in, i had let go of the door, not realising and it swung back with this huge gust of wind and smacked me right in the face, my nose bled for like 20 mintues before i could stop it bleeding. I dont think it is broken, not enough bruising for that, there is a little bruising around one eye, but not much, and it is sore as hell, guess i will know if it is broken (again) in the morning...I sure as heck cant breath properly!

I just dont think broken bones hurt anymore, i have broken so many with MotoX and stuff....

Speaking of, i met one of my MotoX idols, Carey FREAKING Hart at Parramatta Westfield today! Oh man, i was freaking! I was like - dude i love you, when you finally landed the FIRST EVER backflip i was cheering, crying and just hugging the TV....And i got my pic taken with him, and my riding jacket (new one, which i wont wear now lol) signed....It was fawesome....But what bugged me was that soooo many people were there to meet him because he is Pink's husband....and i am like - Yeah, i didnt know he was married to Pink until i seen him in her So What video clip, and apparently that had broken up at that point....LOL...I really had no idea Alecia Moore was Pink, lol, i just thought he was married to some random! LMAO!
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:I had a total clumsy moment tonight, i was walking Jacob, Lautner and Lupin, and on the way back home i tripped over my own feet and twisted my ankle, then when i got back, opened the door and let all them in, i had let go of the door, not realising and it swung back with this huge gust of wind and smacked me right in the face, my nose bled for like 20 mintues before i could stop it bleeding. I dont think it is broken, not enough bruising for that, there is a little bruising around one eye, but not much, and it is sore as hell, guess i will know if it is broken (again) in the morning...I sure as heck cant breath properly!

I just dont think broken bones hurt anymore, i have broken so many with MotoX and stuff....

Speaking of, i met one of my MotoX idols, Carey FREAKING Hart at Parramatta Westfield today! Oh man, i was freaking! I was like - dude i love you, when you finally landed the FIRST EVER backflip i was cheering, crying and just hugging the TV....And i got my pic taken with him, and my riding jacket (new one, which i wont wear now lol) signed....It was fawesome....But what bugged me was that soooo many people were there to meet him because he is Pink's husband....and i am like - Yeah, i didnt know he was married to Pink until i seen him in her So What video clip, and apparently that had broken up at that point....LOL...I really had no idea Alecia Moore was Pink, lol, i just thought he was married to some random! LMAO!

hahhahahahaha, that's awesome! At least that made up for your bad day! jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:12 pm

Hahaha yeah it totally did make up for my crappy day! I mean, come on, Carey Hart...*squee*...And LOL Troy had told me before that Carey was married to Pink, and he told me her real name as well, but i guess i either forgot or wasnt listening...LOL...Oh well...Carey Hart...it is always fawesome when you get to meet one of your idols...

Very Happy

Well my nose isnt broken, there is no extra bruising today, and it isnt hurting as much, i mean, it is hurting a bit, but if it were broken, i know from experience about 2 years ago, that it hurts alot more! LOL!
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Jasper'sMineForever
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 1909
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my Vampire Dream-boys <3 xoxo
    Registration date : 2009-04-26

Post  Jasper'sMineForever Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:52 am

Haha yeah I know all about broken noses. My sister's head broke mine while we were camping a while ago and yeah I was sick and sore for over a week. My face felt like a balloon and my face was blue green and purple. Laughing it still aches in the cold even now. I mean the last few days have been hell on it... My entire face was aching again Sad Not fun.

Seriously??? Cary Hart *squeeeeeeeeeee* OMJ. Surprised Laughing lolz...
    twiheart
    twiheart

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 am

i have a curse of always poking my eyes with my fingers hahahhaha

i did it today Sad...my boyfriend thinks im "special" hahahha
    Vampiria
    Vampiria

Number of posts : 474

Post  Vampiria Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:19 am

I am cursed with clumsiness and i stumble on my own feet too...
    so yesterday i was walking on the street at like 2 am to go back home, i fell suddenly and hit my elbow...started to bleed as usual...
    if u look at my hands they're full of scars
    carlisles_mistress

Number of posts : 838
    Job/hobbies : licking the lint between my billy-boo's toes.
    Registration date : 2009-06-15

Post  carlisles_mistress Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:11 am

i walked into a glass door te other day omc did that hurt! i didnt even register that id done it til i saw the blood smears on the door and my nose started bleeding. i had a fat lip to which was quiet impressive i couldnt wear sunnies for 3 wks Sad my nose was so fat and ma and my sister would pay me out big time
    ediedo
    ediedo

Number of posts : 1626
    Registration date : 2009-06-11

Post  ediedo Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:47 am

I used to cursed with pessimism (is this the right word?? Correct me if I'm wrong). But few years ago I changed my mind. Started to see the light side of every situation, even it was really bad. And now I'm a true optimist. I always get up happy, no matter if the weather was really bad, I always simle when the rain is puiring, and people on the street don't know what's wrong me.
    And I learnt if you think of something very hard and a lot of time it will come true, as I got into the one highschool I wanted to go, and the uni I wanted to go.
    And I saw my best friend telling me she wasn't accepted to uni and there she is she didn't got in any. Now she don't know what to do in the next year, before she can try it again.
    But I had a plan B if I didn't get in. And I didn't think of not being accepted to uni.
    I always planned what I'll do at uni, what I'd bring and things like that.
    An most of the time it works for me.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:21 am

I LOVE JACOB!!

(this is my pathetic attempt to get you all to post...I am literally SPAMMING)

Cullenate Curse L_7e560112c91c47188596edcfb8b68c3d

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:26 am