Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

If you were Rob/ Taylor how would your life be?

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

If you were Rob/ Taylor how would your life be? Empty If you were Rob/ Taylor how would your life be?

Post  magic Mon May 11, 2009 5:43 pm

Feel free to move it if you think this belongs somewhere else Wink Didn't know where else to post this.

I think I need to explain why I made this thread. Today I was browsing many pics of Rob. Found some paparazzi pics which made me sad actually. Rob was arriving in Vancouver (you can see the pics in Pic Of The Day forum), dressing all black with hood on his head and sunglasses. His head was leaned to the ground. It clearly seems like he doesn't want to be bothered and just wants to get out of her asap. Now imagine all those cams around him and him trying to pass by.

I don't know, those pics were just sad. Yes, he was hot and everything but it's like he doesn't have his own life. Today I was walking to my theatre, enjoying the air, weather, with music on my earphones, just being alone, when I remembered those pics. I was thinking how that would be if I would be followed everywhere. I think that would be my nightmare. I would considering to change carreer maybe. Cause I hate attention, I need a time to be alone, I love to walk alone.

And then there is those kind of stupid questions from paparazzi like "When did you last time washed your hair?" "Who's the girl with you?" I mean they really don't care about the person, all they want is to get the freaking pic and have another mega article.I would feel used. I think at some point I even would have depression lol

Sorry, I think I have some thoughtfulness at the moment cause of my tiredness lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

If you were Rob/ Taylor how would your life be? Empty Re: If you were Rob/ Taylor how would your life be?

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 5:46 pm

yeah I know what you mean Laz. I feel really sorry for Rob. His entire life has been invaded, and it'll never go back again. I can't imagine losing all my privacy. This is why I promised myself I would never ever ever become one of those obsessive stalker fans, because all they do is make his life harder than it has to be.

And I think I might move this, just thinking where it should go...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

If you were Rob/ Taylor how would your life be? Empty Re: If you were Rob/ Taylor how would your life be?

Post  magic Mon May 11, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah, I agree.

But I believe it may go back to normal if he leaves his actor career (gosh I hope he doesn't though lol). Cause he will not be a sensation if he would start working in.... umm.... where he may work? lol ok, let's say professor in some Uni Laughing Plus there;s more young talents coming, the old ones will be forgotten.

Ok, he doesn't go out that much anyway. But what if he wants to go with friends? Take a notice, if paparazzi spots him with a bottle of beer, he's pronounced as alcoholic already. not sure if he cares though, but that also is invading his life. I mean, he can drink whatever he want, wash hair whenever he wants, go on dates with whoever he wants. Those questions are stupid, not respectful and is not of their business really.

a little rant from me I guess lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 6:08 pm

well if he quits acting, he wants to go into music anyways. So I don't see him pulling out of the spotlight too soon. Maybe if he does when he gets older...

but yeh he should be able to live his life normally. To some level anyways. Exactly. The qauestions don't help anyone in regards to Twilight. They're just baselessly personal...

Wow its taken me 10 minutes to post coz my brothers on the phone on speakerphone...
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Mon May 11, 2009 6:12 pm

yeah, music career doesn't make any difference in here lol
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 11, 2009 6:15 pm

lol true.
    Over here in the UK, if he launched a music career after the movie career he'd still get all the same press. Until he'd released atleast 2 or 3 albums that is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:52 am