Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

3 posters

Rob's interview

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Rob's interview Empty Rob's interview

Post  magic Mon May 04, 2009 1:50 pm

Got this from RobertPattinson.org. The article original was in some Spanish paper and somebody with a name Azahara translated the article.

What attracted you to Little Ashes?

It’s an exceptional tragedy. I doubt I could do something with more tragedy in all my career. (laughs) I had no idea about Dali, Lorca and Buñuel before this movie. And the more I discovered about them, the more obsessed I got. Specially with Dali’s writings. Many people don’t know, but he was an incredible writer. I found we had a lot things in common.

For example?

He was very self-conscious and about how people see him. And he worked to manipulate that. That’s something I did in my childhood and in my teens.

Dali turned out to be a vampire too. What casting directors see in you that the always cast you as a vampire?

It’s strange. During a rehearsal of Little Ashes, Marina Gatell (who plays Lorca’s friend) said to me: “You know? You’re a vampire” I found it very strange and now that I remember it, even stranger. (laughs)

And what do you think about doing your first sex scenes with a man?

The worse about it is that they are not very romantic scenes at all, they are very traumatic. You don’t feel arousal, you feel pity for them (laughs). It was very uncomfortable, not just because I had met Javier (Lorca) the day before. It was shot with no privacy, with all the Spanish technicians talking Spanish, a language I didn’t understand, laughing at us.

And who kiss better? Javier or Kristen?

Definitely Javier. (Laughs)

You’ve said that after Twilight it’s hard for you to have a normal life. What do you do in your spare time?

Somehow, the work has become my refuge. Although it sounds ridiculous, when I have time I read scripts. I feel a bit frustrated about not going to university so I desperately try to self teach me. I have brought to Vancouver hundred of books. I have them all scattered in my hotel room.

I fear it’s going to be difficult for you to separate from Edward Cullen’s role. How would be the perfect role to do that?

Man, if you find that role, tell me (laughs) Any role that has nothing to do with blood, I hope.

I have read that you are a masochistic narcissistic, that you read everything published about you. How many times do you google yourself?

Oh, you have read that in the GQ’s interview of April, haven’t you? Man, it was a joke. I think I would sound like a loser and that it was funny.

Now you know that everything you say it’s going to be on the news.

Yeah (I know) what it is really weird. And it can be very unpleasant, every day I have to apologize about nonsense I say without thinking. I hope that maybe if I’m all the time contradicting myself nothing I say will be on the news… I’m such a big mouth, I know…

The last thing I have heard about you is that someone from the set has said that you literally stink.

(Laughs) Yeah, I have read that too! What is funny about these things is that they always come from anonymous sources. I just arrive in Vancouver!. I must stink because the set is 25 kilometers from my hotel and I haven’t even left my room yet.

You have said too that you don’t want to have a girlfriend with the success and fame you have now. Have you met someone that changed your mind about that?

Oh, no (laughs). I remember when I was shooting Harry Potter where I had a small role and they were talking about the girlfriend I had. It was very stressful. You have to be very reserved about it.

You and Camilla Belle were pursued by mass media (paparazzi…)

Yeah, but with her it was different. She is just a friend. We just laugh about it. The question is that if the girl is not your girlfriend it doesn’t matter, but if she is, it becomes a nightmare, everybody wants to know everything that you do.

Have you had a stalker yet?

You are not going to believe this, but the last time I felt I was being stalked was in Barcelona (Spain) shooting Little Ashes. I always found the same girl waiting at my door! She was very nice and completely normal but it was weird… I don’t know what happened to her. Maybe she just lived there and I had paranoia (laughs)

Imagine that you had 8 weeks of holydays What would you do?

I would travel! That’s why I try to work in different countries. Maybe early next year I would work three months in Paris.

What project?

Ah, maybe I’m going to be a big mouth again… What the hell! It’s an adaptation of Bel-Ami by Guy de Maupassant. Now that I have told you can spread the word. Anyway, I’m sick of people telling me: “You just make Twilight movies you are a one hit-wonder” I refuse (laughs)

Let’s see if (working in other projects) you deserve to be at the Oscars seated at the second row like this year…

Oh, man, what an embarrassment. I had never felt so unworthy of something in all my life. What I was doing there when I had just made a movie that would never be nominated for an Academy Award?

The interview is funny as always lol He must stink REALLY bad Laughing
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Rob's interview Empty Re: Rob's interview

Post  poisoned_rose Mon May 04, 2009 9:10 pm

ROFL!! That interview was hilarious!

Who kisses better? Javier definitely Razz

Love the Robbing expedition, thanks Laz Very Happy
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥