Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
magic
trizn
twiheart
7 posters

Robs abs are fake in New Moon?

twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Robs abs are fake in New Moon? Empty Robs abs are fake in New Moon?

Post  twiheart Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:41 am

Kellan Lutz's claim that Robert Pattinson's ripped abs seen in some photos taken from the Montepulciano, Italy set of "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" are real has been refuted by an on-set source. Contrary to Kellan's statement, the unnamed source insists Robert's muscular body is fake.

"Rob had a team of makeup artists working on his stomach to make it appear as if he had a six-pack," the source tells Star Magazine. "Rob is definitely not that in shape. He hates the gym and will never really be a muscle man!"

Furthermore, the source reveals, "They used all the tricks - including liquid body paint, shading, and airbrushing - to make his torso look toned. Whenever they stopped filming, Rob would duck back insider to get touched up by the makeup team." That's not all, "The lighting team helped as well, creating the perfect way to accentuate the shading and highlights," adds the source.

Late last month, some shirtless pics of Robert Pattinson snapped during the filming of "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" in Montepulciano, Italy were published online. Rumors emerged soon thereafter, claiming the British actor's muscular body were fake.

And while Robert himself remained mum on the talks, his co-star Kellan Lutz insisted, "Taylor [Lautner] been training Rob a lot, and that's why he's got such ripped abs," adding that "Rob's been working hard. He's trying to be the best Edward [Pattinson's character in the films] he can be."

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00024952.html
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Robs abs are fake in New Moon? Empty Re: Robs abs are fake in New Moon?

Post  twiheart Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:43 am

Taylors abs are ALLL REAL BABY!!!!!

i KNEW Robs body wasnt THAT great!! lmao

ahahahahhahahaha

Very Happy
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 am

Hohummm... Rumors again. This must be the same "insider" that spilled about Rob's stinking smell. Explain the side view shots and silhouettes. These cannot lie. The contours are obvious. The shots were not all in front. I have edited these pics using negative colour tones, especially the side view shots... And, his abs isn't that pronounced. Just right. And that's perfect. Yummy. Not so much muscle... Ewwww
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:23 am

His abs are not that big. You can see that in different pics, as Rai told, where he's seen from aside. But still he has abs, just not so big. Of course he had make up all over his body cause Rob is not that pale in real life so they made him whiter and used some make up things to make his abs stand out more. There are also pics where he doesn't have make up, the abs are real. I am currently having those pics on my wallpaper What a Face
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:41 pm

I think he has toned abs but not a distinct six pack. Thats probably exaggerated by make-up. But I'm sure the actual contoured basis is there. But its probably not very clear-cut, I see a few guys at the gym like that. Where the muscles are toned but you can't actually see a pronounced six-pack from a distance.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:50 pm

I think it was exaggerated a little for NM. Rob was supposed to do personal training for the part of Cedric Diggory and he didn't. I don't like a six pack anyway. Too extreme. Just enough to where it's not a beer belly or anything like that, and that's freaking perfect!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:51 pm

I like the exact look in those Italy shots. Like THAT is my ideal shape on a man. I have a thing for swimmer's bodies. Lean, tall, toned, with a little lean muscle but not too much, and a pronounced V shape. Mmmmm....
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Maybe I'll hook you up with my cousin, who was like on his way to the Olympics when he got an injury. It was so sad! He was so good. Then his career totally went down the drain. I cried for him. He lived with us for like five years and we were so horrible to him! The pranks we pulled, lol. Now he's a counselor and he diagnosed me with White Girl Syndrome, because I can't rap, and Bookwormese, because I read so much, plus Multiple Personality Disorder... It was so funny!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:20 pm

hahaha. Ok we need to make this happen Razz
    Awwww I hate when athletic careers are cut short like that. Its sad Sad
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:12 pm

It was soo sad! Like he swam with Michael Phelps for a while. That's how good he was, and then he got sick and at a swim meet that was so important on the roads to the Olympics, he started throwing up and he went outside to get some fresh air and I guess he sprained his ankle or something. It was so sad! I cried for him.

But he's very good looking. Lol. I can say that, even if he's my cousin. His whole family's good looking. He's the oldest of three. But he doesn't like Twilight, so we're gonna have to force him to read the books and love them! Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:26 am

Hahaha i heard this from a friend yesterday, and guess what, i stuck up for Rob for you guys...lol...My mates whole argument was that he couldnt have shaped up that quickly, and i was like - I dont think his abs are as defined as they make them on the movie and they do use make-up and a bit of air brushing to make them more prominent, but they arent completely fake, i mean, sure, he had a bad body before, but he could have shaped up a bit in that short period of time because Taylor gained a crapload of muscle in that short period of time. And that shut her up. She must have known i was right! LOL!

I mean, Taylor is still 138974849847147081247 times better even when Rob is all airbrushed! LOL!
    EdwardRoxMySox
    EdwardRoxMySox
    Human Cullenate

Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post  EdwardRoxMySox Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:29 pm

i dont think his abs are fake. i cant believe i am going to say this, but Tennille, i agree with everything you said aside from the Taylor part, cuz ewww, but i do think he isnt as in shape as those pics and stuff and they used makeup or whatever. but it is hollywood and makeup solves everything for celebs. besides, he looks good anyway, even if they didnt make his 6pack stand out more then it normally does.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:10 am