Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
magic
Mizz Lola Marie Efron
6 posters

Cliff Diving Scene Exclusive!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Cliff Diving Scene Exclusive! - Page 2 Empty Re: Cliff Diving Scene Exclusive!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:26 am

Yeah, the chick that had the fake broken leg in the fight scene in Twilight, she would cliff jump, i mean, if she can stand in a tree in wind with only a harness on and not be scared i am sure she can cliff dive.
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:29 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Yeah, the chick that had the fake broken leg in the fight scene in Twilight, she would cliff jump, i mean, if she can stand in a tree in wind with only a harness on and not be scared i am sure she can cliff dive.

At least she won't get her leg broken in New Moon. Just wet all over. LOL. Oh, and she can try repeating her line "One mushroom ravioli" while diving. Hahaha
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:10 pm

pregnant? No no no I am the one who's gonna carry his baby good

I wonder if Kristina is sissy then why they couldn't use her double. it's not like we're gonna see much of her face while jumping.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:35 pm

magic wrote:pregnant? No no no I am the one who's gonna carry his baby good

I wonder if Kristina is sissy then why they couldn't use her double. it's not like we're gonna see much of her face while jumping.

Uh-huh. We're gonna see Rob's face in the water!!! jump
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Thier totally going to have a stunt double do it. The green screens are there for the CGI Bella
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:36 pm

Mizz Lola Marie Efron wrote:Thier totally going to have a stunt double do it. The green screens are there for the CGI Bella

uh wouldnt they have to have green screens regardless? to make it appear that shes actually up high on a CLIFF? and that she's jumping into the OCEAN?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Why would they need green screens if somebody else is gonna jump in a real cliff?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 pm

trizn wrote:Why would they need green screens if somebody else is gonna jump in a real cliff?

someone's gonna jump off a real cliff? i thought they were just going to stand on a platform?
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:24 pm

From the first post:

The crew had set up a complex special effects scene at the public outdoor pool with a number of layered green screens set up high above the pool.

Wink
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm

magic wrote:From the first post:

The crew had set up a complex special effects scene at the public outdoor pool with a number of layered green screens set up high above the pool.

Wink

So no stuntwoman for Kristen. Awww... That waitress isn't important after all. Hehehe
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:27 pm

I read somewhere that Kristen was a bit upset because she did want to jump off the cliff and the producers didn't allow her to do it. They were using a stund double and she said she was kind of pissed off by that.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Valkyrja wrote:I read somewhere that Kristen was a bit upset because she did want to jump off the cliff and the producers didn't allow her to do it. They were using a stund double and she said she was kind of pissed off by that.

Oooohhh...she wanted to jump! Goodie! She isn't sissy after all. I bet she wants to show off for Rob. Hehe. Coz she knows Rob's face is gonna be in the water after she dives. Wooohooo!!!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:38 pm

trizn wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:I read somewhere that Kristen was a bit upset because she did want to jump off the cliff and the producers didn't allow her to do it. They were using a stund double and she said she was kind of pissed off by that.

Oooohhh...she wanted to jump! Goodie! She isn't sissy after all. I bet she wants to show off for Rob. Hehe. Coz she knows Rob's face is gonna be in the water after she dives. Wooohooo!!!
    And then she'll think, if I have a boy, would he look more like Rob or me?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    trizn wrote:

And then Rob will answer from the water..."He's going to look like me" in his sexy Brit accent. Awwww... OME!!!!
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja

Post  Valkyrja Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:29 pm

trizn wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:
    trizn wrote:

And then Rob will answer from the water..."He's going to look like me" in his sexy Brit accent. Awwww... OME!!!!
    Men, I love his accent!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:59 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
    trizn wrote:
    Valkyrja wrote:
    trizn wrote:

Men, I love his accent!

Oooohhh yess. And Kristen dies upon hearing his beautiful accent. LOL. Then we can have him all to ourselves. Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:23 pm