Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
trizn
LiONLAMBxox
6 posters

Jonas Brothers?!?!?!?!! and New Moon!?!?!?! HALE NO!

LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Jonas Brothers?!?!?!?!!  and New Moon!?!?!?!  HALE NO! Empty Jonas Brothers?!?!?!?!! and New Moon!?!?!?! HALE NO!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:27 am

i will absolutely throw a FIT if the jonas brothers are on the new moon soundtrack... expecially if they make it over people who deserve it more... ie) hana pestle. but seriously WTH! what are they even thinking. i swear to carlisle i will go werewolf on anyone and everyone responsible if this happens. you really might have to come bail me out if this happens! rofl!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Jonas Brothers?!?!?!?!!  and New Moon!?!?!?!  HALE NO! Empty Re: Jonas Brothers?!?!?!?!! and New Moon!?!?!?! HALE NO!

Post  trizn Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:36 am

WHAT?!?! Where did you get this news Mair-mair?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Jonas Brothers?!?!?!?!!  and New Moon!?!?!?!  HALE NO! Empty Re: Jonas Brothers?!?!?!?!! and New Moon!?!?!?! HALE NO!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 am

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE telll me this is some kind of sick joke Mary, seriously, no way, dude, if they get on the New Moon soundtrack someone will need to bail us both out dude, because i will be over there so fast that people will think i have super Edward speed and dont need to breath to get across water....seriously.

They cant do that, i mean, Twilight fans arent exactly 1-12 year olds like jonas brothers fans, man, i mean, i know they probably do have older fans, and normally i dont even thin about them, but there are so many deserving people and so many songs that i believe go with the story of New Moon that should be their....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:47 am

its not for sure. but everyones thinking about it. ill be soooooooo pissed.

http://www.zap2it.com/celebrities/news/zap-jonas-brothers-new-moon-song-mtv,0,7964890.story

theres one article. the last comment on there is me XD. there are a ton just like this though...

edward is "strong and stuff!??!!" WTF and they havent read the books and they HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE! they just want in it for the money.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:02 am

Can we write a petition against this, too?!?!? Can we? Huh? huh? Grrr.... werewolf
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:09 am

Yeah I heard about this, too. Supposedly they would write a song for it. But, it's not likely at all. No one has even talked to them about it
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:10 am

Yes lets petition against if....because after reading that i was ready to....

werewolf werewolf werewolf werewolf werewolf werewolf werewolf
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:04 am

omg no! im going werewolf this girl on some new moon/jonas brothers video on youtube...

me- "the jonas brothers had better not have ANYTHING to do with the twilight saga... ANYTHING."
    stupid girl- "to bad they are idiot"
    me- "its not on stephenies website... not on summits website. offer some proof or shut the hell up. thanks the jonas brothers will RUIN new moon. did you even read the books? or do you just like it cause the jonas brothers will be in it? with them in the movie it will be full of idiots LIKE YOU who dont appriciate the book for what it is. you're an idiot. its not confirmed... at all. i have nothing against the jonas brothers as a band but they are NOT RIGHT for new moon. i dont CARE if they write a new song. i dont CARE if its a "good" song. it will NOT BE RIGHT for new moon. make sure your information is confirmed before you start posting. you're just making yourself look stupid. stfu. kthanxbye.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:11 am

Go Mary...you rock! LOL!

I argue with idiots on the comments on youtube all the time. LOL.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:15 am

oh me too! i have a long running arguement on some clair de lune video with a bunch of antis... and then another dude who says that all christians are going to hell because they deny God in their sleep...what the hale!? rofl i love fighting with people! debates are funnn!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:18 am

Hahaha i know, i am always arguing on youtube, not so much on Twilight video's, but i am always arguing against people who are calling My Chemical Romance emo's and stuff, it is funny, seriously...lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:29 am

rofl! its mostly the twilight videos that have comments that piss me off, but ive been known to comment on a few others. sometimes idiots need to be put in their place. rofl im always scared that im going to tell off someone i know though! rofl cause my username is pretty much the same EVERYWHERE lol.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:28 am

Well i will know when it is you who is telling me off now wont i, i will know if you are ever being a Jacob Black hater on youtube now that i know your username!

I always use PrettyTwisted as well, though i have been known to add things to the end, like PrettyTwisted4Jacob or something like that. So if i have ever told anyone off before, i am sorry. I mean, i had to get a new log on for youtube today because my PrettyTwisted4Jacob account i couldnt remember the password for, or the old email address i had used. So i got a new one...lol...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:31 am

on youtube im exactly the same lol. LiONLAMBxox! rofl. i only have jake hate on facebook! rofl just kidding.... or am i? hmmmm. actually yes, yes i am. that wasnt funny i know. but its 2 am here lol. im going to freaking bed! night yall!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:31 am

LMAO! tennille the fact that you totally commented on the youtube video that i was talking about totally just made me laugh. wow i said totally twice in that sentence. woww.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:59 pm

Hahahaha i totally didnt realise that it was you until i just went back and had a look just now. LOL. You have got me wanting to argue with idiots who want to ruin Twilight now. lol.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:46 pm

haha i went back to see if that girl had any response (nope! stupid jonas brothers idiot) and im like OME TENNILLE!! rofl!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:10 pm

I havent been back on yet, but as soon as someone says something i will be back on in a flash to say something, arguing with idiots is so much fun. I love going werewolf, although it is not good considering i am the one running self control classes. lol.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 pm

I don't get what is everyone are with Jonas Brothers? I don't even know them. Rolling Eyes
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:31 am

^^ theyre the huge thing with kids like idk 10-15ish here. kinda like the backstreet boys or nsync were when we were younger (dont know if youve heard of them??) but im not so against the BAND as i am them being in the movie! if theyre in new moon theyll attract all the little girls who have never read twilight, and dont care about twilight at all... theyll only go to see the jonas brothers. plus none of the three in the band have read the books... one of them described edward as strong and something. wtf!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:28 am

Yeah, of course I know Backstreet Boys. They were huge when I was in high school. I sold posters to their fans. Thank you, Backstreet Boys lol!

Of course they want famous bands in the movie. If all those kids go to the movie, they will make more money and the movie will be the greatest in 2009 Razz

But I can't imagine something like Backstreet Boys in the movie thought. lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:43 am

haha go youtube the jonas brothers. theyre terrible. they dont belong in new moon. at all.
    Valkyrja
    Valkyrja
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 768
    Registration date : 2009-03-19

Post  Valkyrja Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:31 pm

Jeez, I can't believe this crap. They suck. But maybe this is just like the rumor I heard about Madonna being part of the soundtrack...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:54 pm

there are interviews saying that they want to be in it. so theyre trying. but i dont think that itll work out.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:41 am

Ben Oliver, my bestie, even says they're gay. LOL. He says Joe Jonas is the good looking one, but he's gay. I always tease him because he has this soft wavy-curly hair like Nick Jonas. He just about gags in disgust. Hahaha. I don't know what came in their minds that they decided to wreck New Moon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 am