Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Hale NO!!!!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Hale NO!!!! Empty Hale NO!!!!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Man, today is turning out to be a pretty crappy day.

First i wake up and have a shower to find that their is something wrong with piping system in Newtown and no-one has running water at the moment. It should be fixed by lunch time. it is 10:22am at the moment. So not to long. I can deal with that.

Then, about 2 minutes ago i got dressed for work and went out to my car, and guess what, IT WONT START, god damn stupid Wrangler, i cant wait to get my Rabbit in June. Well Troy is out there trying to figure it out.

Now, i cant get into work with no car, because there is track works on the city rail line that gets me to work, no-one from work can pick me up, Sally has dad's car because her car is in getting checked and stuff for her green slip, my both brothers have gone out for the day, each taking their own cars so they can take a boat load of friends to the aquarium and habitual park for somehting to do on their day off.

AND Troy's mum has his car becuase someone rammed into her back end and her car was written off. So basically i had to ring in and say i couldnt get in, they find the entire situation funny, well i dont, it sucks.

Oh wait, Troy is back...URGH! He has got to go and get some stuff from Gary's place to fix the radiator....THE RADIATOR!! OH MY FRIEKING GOD! if i didnt have Troy i would so be broke right now, seriously.

Oh and did i mention, i cant even ride my motorbike to work because my wrist is still in the goddam sling. Dam Troy for not having a motorbike lisence.

Ok - im good now, just had to get all that out.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Hale NO!!!! Empty Re: Hale NO!!!!

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm

lolz, i hate these kind of days. Is your car working now?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Nope, Troy isnt back yet, he will be a while, my brother is freaking out as well, he wants it to be fixed perfectly as he is the one who is getting my Wrangler when i get my Rabbit....lol....

Oh man, todays sucks, i just went into my room to grab something to listen to because my ITunes is messing me around, and my Jacob poster is on my bed, sorta hanging off, it must have fallen off the wall. AND IT HAS A FRIEKING RIP IN IT!! OMJ!! I AM GOING TO EXPLODE NOW, I REALLY AM, I WAS PRETTY CALM UNTIL JUST NOW!!

URGH!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:06 am

Does that mean you're not gonna be able to go to work?
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 am

I didnt get to go to work, and Troy is fixing my car now, but it is all good, i got someone to email the accounts to me from work and i did them at home, so i am still going to get paid, so it is all good.

And, Troy is so sweet, when i rang him when he was at Gary's i told him what happened to my Jacob pic and that it made me so angry, so he went out and bought me a new one, Gary drove him to the shops. He is so sweet. he brough the one that looks exactly the same as the one that was ripped, and i didnt even tell him what one got ripped, he just knew when i said i was going to go tomorrow and buy another one. awww i have a sweet boyfriend.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  magic Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:28 pm

what about the public transport? Smile
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:48 am

They were working on the rail line and there is only one that is remotely close to my work.

But it is all good now, because my boy fixed my radiator. Thankfully i will have my Rabbit soon and my brother will have the stupid Wrangler.

Laughing
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:23 am

why couldn't you go by that? We would e fired if our excuse not to o to work would be broken car lol unless we work somewhere out of the city in deep country side where public transport don't go.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:47 pm

I am the part-time manager of the Tech Zone section, so i did what needed to be done with the accounts from home, and i havent had a day off since i started there like 2 years ago. I am saving all my holidays and sick days and they are letting me use them next year when i finish Uni and go to America. So yeah, they didnt mind.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:17 pm

seems like you have a nice boos Very Happy that's great. Been reading about him in another thread as well Smile
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:26 am

Yeah he is sweet, he cracks me up, he sniffed me today, it was weird, but it happens! LOL! And it was only my shoulder so it is pretty sweet.

Ok, this is pretty random, but is fits in the HALE NO topic! My wrist is sooooooooo sore, i have been doing essay long replies ALL day on the Is There Anyone Who Actually LIKES Jacob thread on TwiFo, and because they are so long, and i am writing so quick, and using both hands, rather then just the one, the wrist i broke and am supposed to be taking care of because i refused to keep the plaster on, is really, really hurting, i might have to log off TwiFo before i snap in anger because of the pain i am in.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:09 am

urgh i have such bad OCD. it still annoys me that thats the closest i could get to match the colors on your sig! rofl.

anyways. i hope you feel better tennilleeee!
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  magic Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:51 am

Your boss sniffs you? Laughing

I know it's hard to ignore such threads but try to. As far as I've noticed there is many threads about ppl wondering anyone liking Jacob. Those are one side minded ppl. Of course! Everyone has their own taste! Not all ppl has to like something one lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:37 am

Awww thanks Mair-Mair....But it is cold tonight, my body isnt feeling it, but my wrist is, it has gone straight to the bone, it is killing me, looks like i will have to type one handed from now on until it is all better.

And yes, there are alot of threads about people wanting to know why some people like Jacob, which dont bother me, but sometimes the people who are asking the questions or arguing a point dont listen to what me and my Team Jacob-er's have to say anyway, and THAT is annoying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:58 pm