Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

TayL eager to deliver naked line :P

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

TayL eager to deliver naked line :P Empty TayL eager to deliver naked line :P

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Just for you, Tennielle!

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

TayL eager to deliver naked line :P Empty Re: TayL eager to deliver naked line :P

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:07 am

OMJ!! That is my favourite line in the books, wow, hearing him say it was sooooo fawesome....LOVE IT! How awesome is it going to be when he is half naked all the time....lol....check out that hotties body! LOL!....

Thanks for the fawesome vid Lola, i LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it..... Very Happy

jump jump jump jump jump jump

Jacob Tinkerbell
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

TayL eager to deliver naked line :P Empty Re: TayL eager to deliver naked line :P

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:19 am

I know!!!!! I love the part when he winks at the end!!!!! Jacob Jacob Jacob Jacob <33
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 am

I know, i love it, i was all breathless when i read the topic and is said the words Taylor and naked in the same sentence....lol....I was like...Ummm YES PLEASE!! lol....

Laughing

It so cute....thanks so so so so so much for posting it, i really love it, all hail Lola...

:worship:
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:42 am

Aw, thank you Tennellie! But i'm not nearly as awesome as you are! I love you
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 am

Nah, dude, you are seriously fawesome....That video had me soooo excited, i havent had the best day, stupid work, stupid customers, lol, and seeing that, something i have never seen before, just made me so excited...

Thanks again girl....

Oh i love Taylor...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:28 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Nah, dude, you are seriously fawesome....That video had me soooo excited, i havent had the best day, stupid work, stupid customers, lol, and seeing that, something i have never seen before, just made me so excited...

Thanks again girl....

Oh i love Taylor...

Your welcome! You rock! Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:34 am

Lets face it, we all rock!! LOL!!

Taylor rocks! LOL! Love him so much! Love that video....

I still see the words Taylor and Naked in the one sentence and my mind goes 100 miles a minute with all of these images, and he looks good, and he is, ummmm, equipped.....lol....
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:40 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Lets face it, we all rock!! LOL!!

Taylor rocks! LOL! Love him so much! Love that video....

I still see the words Taylor and Naked in the one sentence and my mind goes 100 miles a minute with all of these images, and he looks good, and he is, ummmm, equipped.....lol....

LOL. Those winks!

TayL eager to deliver naked line :P Taylor_lautner_1210520679-1
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:45 am

LOL! When i see that pic, it's like his looking at me going- *wink* you got it Tennille, lets go to your bedroom now and we will act out the scene's where Jacob is half naked....lol...and then he gets fully naked...

Ok im dreaming again....lol...

I see you have changed your avatar and signiature to Zac Efron...

Oh man, i have re watched this video post sooooo many times....I showed my dad as well, and he was like....yeah, ok, it's good to see you have met people who encourage your Taylor love....lol....and then he spent the rest of the dinner making comments about me being exited to see Taylor half naked....lol....funny! and True! I really am excited to see it...
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:06 pm

LOL, it'll be the best part of the movie, that's for sure. And yuppp, I decided to change it to my Zac! Gotta share the Zac love I have. XD.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Well you continue to spread that Zac love, hey, i see in one of them little pics in your sig, that he actually has a nice body, not as good as Taylors, lol, but still nice from what i can see.

I really need to thank you again for this video as i woke up this morning in pain from the broken wrist, and i wasnt too happy, i woke up from an awesome Jacob dream because of the idiot potheads next door having a screaming match, the husband got kicked onto the streets, just in case you wanted to know. LOL!....and yeah, i wasnt happy at all, it is only 8:30am, and this is the first day of daylight savings, so i did gain an extra hour when i set the clocks back, but i stayed up an extra hour, lol, not thinking i would be woken up that early on the first day in ages where i have no Uni or work....

So i praise you Lola.... :worship:

cheers

cuddle

It has put me in a good mood again, as soon as i heard him deliver that line, and that wink i was like, uhhhh, it aint a bad day after all....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:04 pm

ROFL! when you said naked line i thought you meant he was going to be doing advertisements for like idk... naked bus tours or something.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:19 pm

LiONLAMBxox wrote:ROFL! when you said naked line i thought you meant he was going to be doing advertisements for like idk... naked bus tours or something.

OMJ, Mary that would be fawesome...I wish that would happen, it would be freaking the greatest thing ever....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:
    LiONLAMBxox wrote:ROFL! when you said naked line i thought you meant he was going to be doing advertisements for like idk... naked bus tours or something.

OMJ, Mary that would be fawesome...I wish that would happen, it would be freaking the greatest thing ever....

hahaha. honestly that would be pretty sweet. that could be our next project i suppose lol. after ally clones the cullens. we could start a naked twilight tourbus line. and give tours of some place.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Well you continue to spread that Zac love, hey, i see in one of them little pics in your sig, that he actually has a nice body, not as good as Taylors, lol, but still nice from what i can see.

I really need to thank you again for this video as i woke up this morning in pain from the broken wrist, and i wasnt too happy, i woke up from an awesome Jacob dream because of the idiot potheads next door having a screaming match, the husband got kicked onto the streets, just in case you wanted to know. LOL!....and yeah, i wasnt happy at all, it is only 8:30am, and this is the first day of daylight savings, so i did gain an extra hour when i set the clocks back, but i stayed up an extra hour, lol, not thinking i would be woken up that early on the first day in ages where i have no Uni or work....

So i praise you Lola.... :worship:

cheers

cuddle

It has put me in a good mood again, as soon as i heard him deliver that line, and that wink i was like, uhhhh, it aint a bad day after all....

:hug: wormdance
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:38 am

LOL @ the naked Twilight tour bus!

I re watched this again, i got called into work, when it was ment to be my day off, and i had some real annoying customers. They wanted me to order in the brand new 62inch LEDLCD TV, and the 62inch is $13,000...and they wanted it for $9000, the best offer i could do was $12,000 if they paid cash when the order came in and left a $3000 deposit...Well after an hour of them arguing wih me they ended up buying a normal LCD TV 62inch for $6000....It was annoying, they didnt understand that LEDLCD is the most amzazing picture quality ever and even if they wanted a smaller size they werent going to get one for under $6000, so i told them they could buy a normal LCD TV in the 62inch for the price of a 30inch LEDLCD....they just didnt understand the difference no matter how many times i explained it....lol....

So this Taylor video made me all happy again when i got home just sno...a wonder thing to watch at 1:30 in the afternoon....lol...

jump jump jump
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 am

LOL! Yay Tennellie!!!!!!!!!! TayL will be waiting for you at the Cullenate mansion jump jump jump jump
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:09 am

LOL! fawesome! Taylor waiting for me, ahhhh, greatest thing in the world, coming home to Taylor in our mansion, him being half naked, which i must, say dosent bother me at all, would just be...YAY!!! LOL!!

jump jump jump jump
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:35 am

lolz- you girls crack me up lolz.
    i didnt even need to watch the vid on here because i seen it about 50 times thanks to Ten.
    lolz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Cannibal_Corpse wrote:lolz- you girls crack me up lolz.
    i didnt even need to watch the vid on here because i seen it about 50 times thanks to Ten.
    lolz

my computer wont load it for some reason =[.

anyways! i think on the naked bus tours that we should have the cullen boys and jake on the top deck, and the cullen girls and i guess leah and emily maybe on the bottom deck. woo woo!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:19 pm

meaning we would have to get a double decker bus! ^^^
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:23 pm

Hey now, Mair-Mair, don't forget my Zac!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:35 pm

What caught my attention most there was Jacob on the top....I was like, yeah, he can be on top if thats what he wants, i really dont mind, then i realiszed we were talking about the bus....lol....and it is a brilliant idea....lol...

Oh and Mary it sucks that you can watch it on your computer, it is seriously soooooooo fawesome. I love it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 am