Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+2
poisoned_rose
trizn
6 posters

Just random...

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Just random... - Page 10 Empty Re: Just random...

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:58 pm

LOL!! Every person who Tash has gone up to at UNI today has said the same thing...

Still angry at Anti's...

But my shirt is making me happy...
    Jacob is the new Black!

There was one girl here who thought i was picking on her and all her friends, because they are constantly saying things like Pink is the new black, green is the new black,...blah blah...She was angry when she seen me sitting here in the UNI Lib! LOL!!

I love this shirt, it is Jacob related, and it is in a way picking on people at the same time, but not in a bad way!! LOL!!
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:18 pm

LOL. I am actually still mad @ these antis. I'm gonna go watch Twilight in a few hours, again. Or let's make it an hour from now. Laughing Ah, my Edward!!! Tinkerbell
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Yupp the anti's are driving me insane....

They have very generalized view on things! The Is There Anyone Here Who Actually LIKES Jacob thread is driving me insane....Not only did i have to spend alot of time defending Jacob, but now i am even sticking up for how SM wrote about Reneseme....like the whole thing with the babies or whatever, well someone has replied after what we wrote and said

Raie wrote:Children do not take care of themselves, it's not like a walk in the park! It's very taxing on both parents. Babies do NOT sleep through the night like Reneamgsdklsjg did. They're constantly up every few hours, needing their clothes changed, needing to be fed, needing something or other. They never said that real parents don't love their babies, they simply said that it's NOT EASY AT ALL! And SMeyer made it seem like babies were no trouble at all to take care of.

^^^^^ WTF ^^^^^

Now i never aimed to argue with people on TwiFo, but i dont like when people are so one track minded, so i wrote back again...AND AGAIN tried to steer the topic back to Jake!! grrrrr....

I am going to go werewolf on them and have em for dinner tonight if they arent careful, i personally dont want to hurt humans, being protectors and all, lol, but man!!

Mad
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:53 pm

"They never said that real parents don't love their babies, they simply said that it's NOT EASY AT ALL! And SMeyer made it seem like babies were no trouble at all to take care of."

WTF!!! Mad There wasn't any comment about them saying "NOT EASY AT ALL." What that anti said was "what it's REALLY like to have kids." AS IF HAVING KIDS ARE THAT BAD. GRRRRRRRR.....

My fangs are out!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 pm

My entire body is shaking uncontrolably already...

So if one more thing is said i will probably explode and shift shapes to wolf....lol

I mean, if they want to debate it, start a new topic, because then i wouldnt read it, but they are putting it all over a topic about Jacob, which, in case no-one noticed are the main one's i post on when it comes to TwiFo (well besides the general topics)
    Mad
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:04 pm

They are literally putting the same arguments all over the threads in TwiFo!!! They just can't stay in one thread & talk about it. I don't see why they would go & pollute the other threads!!! Mad Mad Mad

:kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2: :kungfu2:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:09 pm

trizn wrote:They are literally putting the same arguments all over the threads in TwiFo!!! They just can't stay in one thread & talk about it. I don't see why they would go & pollute the other threads!!! Mad Mad Mad

^^^^ AMEN TO THAT ^^^^

OMJ, i bet they wouldnt like it if i joined the dumb Twilight Sucks forums and polluted all of there dum topics!! LOL!!

Mad
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:
    trizn wrote:They are literally putting the same arguments all over the threads in TwiFo!!! They just can't stay in one thread & talk about it. I don't see why they would go & pollute the other threads!!! Mad Mad Mad

^^^^ AMEN TO THAT ^^^^

OMJ, i bet they wouldnt like it if i joined the dumb Twilight Sucks forums and polluted all of there dum topics!! LOL!!

Mad

Oh, yessss... Not to forget I'll make a siggy of an anti drowning in a pool of bricks...
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Yes drown all anti's in bricks!

OMJ OMJ OMJ!!!

Look what someone from those evil facebook hater groups sent me!!

Just random... - Page 10 Definitionfangirl

I AM SO GUNNA GO AND POST ON THE DUM GROUP BOARD AGAIN IF THEY KEEP SENDING ME STUFF TO MY INBOX!!!

I must have hit a nerve when i wrote the other day or something, maybe they realised i was right....LOL!!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:21 pm

AS IF THEY AREN'T FANGIRLS OF THEIR OWN BOYBANDS OR ACTORS THEMSELVES. HYPOCRITES!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:23 pm

EXACTLY!!

Well i wrote back saying that that definition of fangirl dont apply to me because i am not between the ages of 12 and 19, im 20, so they can kiss my..... Laughing

They definatly didnt think i was that old, i dont have my age on my FB profile, so they must have just assumed, and sucked into them cuz they are wrong!

Twilighters win AGAIN!! lol....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:26 pm

Laughing Laughing Out Loud

We have Twilighter moms, in TwiFo, too. I don't really believe that only girls from 12-19 like Twilight or any book. For a book-mania, movie-mania, I don't believe it only applies to these age ranges. I wasn't even 12 when Harry Potter hit the shelves & was all gaga over Draco. LOL.

These Antis are Hypocrites!!!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Well my sister is 32 (she has a different dad then i do, my dad didnt have her when he was 10 lol)
    and anyway, she is a Twi mum, she has a 10 year old daughter and they both love Twilight.

Heck even my dad is a Twi dad, he calls me his own personal, female Jacob....

So it definatly isnt only 12 - 19 year olds....

And considering some of the things they are into *cough*Pokemon*cough* which i have no problem with personally, but how would they like it if i started talking about how dum Pikachu is or something!! LOL!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:41 pm

Pretty_Twisted wrote:Well my sister is 32 (she has a different dad then i do, my dad didnt have her when he was 10 lol)
    and anyway, she is a Twi mum, she has a 10 year old daughter and they both love Twilight.

Heck even my dad is a Twi dad, he calls me his own personal, female Jacob....

So it definatly isnt only 12 - 19 year olds....

And considering some of the things they are into *cough*Pokemon*cough* which i have no problem with personally, but how would they like it if i started talking about how dum Pikachu is or something!! LOL!!

LOL. And not to forget Pikachu can only say "pika-pikaaaa-chuuu." Laughing
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:51 pm

LOL! at Pikachu (he was cute though)

Well the person who sent me that fan girl thing just sent me this, and i am flying off the handles now, literally ripping her or him (not sure) apart, they were so cut by me being older then 19...

This what they sent, i have tears in my eyes and im hyperventilating i am that angry!

Just random... - Page 10 Jacobw

THIS PERSON IS LUCKY THEY LIVE IN AMERICAN, IF THEY LIVED IN SYDNEY I WOULD HUNT THEM DOWN AND HURT THEM....(stealing my pics from my profile and ruining them, i am so gunna report this person, i am sick of idiots on facebook, im not gunna write anything on the group anymore, so they will leave me alone)
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:21 am

i saw that on your facebook- and thought- oh crap she is actually going to kill someone lolz...
    just some randomness- but- does anyone else feel sorry for themselves when they are sick?
    i do, i went to work like an hour ago and was only there for like 20 mins before i left and went- nah im to sick, im out.
    now im home alone because Ten is at the 2nd part of her Aussie Ladette to Lady audition process.
    me and her dad put her in- and now she is sitting round at Sydney Olympic Park for the meet the people interview lolz.
    just think babe- if u get in it is a free trip to England lolz.
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Oh yeah. I feel sorry for myself whenever I'm sick & have to get up anyway. But there are advantages, too. I like my Quarantine time. LOL.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:54 pm

TROY LESLEY CARELL....you and dad....grrrrrrr....

AHHHHH!

The put me through to the final stage of auditions for Aussie Ladette To Lady!

Sometime next week they are PAYING for me to have a night out so they can see how bad i get. LOL. They will be with me from the time i am up till the time i go to bed, and they are paying for it all, alcohol included.....

So if they think i am as crazy as my dad and Troy made out on the application i will be in England in May at Eggleston Finishing School....lol....

If i get in everyone better watch me give them teachers hell, they bug me enough when i am sitting at home....Can you imagine if i get in and am there for the entire 5 weeks?!?! NO Taylor of for that long and the teachers will actually have a problem child on hand LOL!!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:14 pm

LOL. YOu weren't really expecting them to sign you up? And oh, Troy's birthday is coming up... 😁
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Number of posts : 12661
    Job/hobbies : Stalking my husband of course!

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:02 pm

haha I'd have to take the train down and visit Tennille lol! Very Happy

I feel really shitty actually. I think I'll pop back on here in a few days otherwise I'm gonna bring down everyone's mood lol. But before I go...

:eamc: Jacob :eamc: Jacob Pillow Biter

Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 pm

LOL!!

Well when i feel really shitty, this always makes me feel better....

Jacob Gerard Way Jacob Gerard Way Jacob Gerard Way

^^ Yepp, works like a charm ^^

And yes, visit me if i get on that dum show, lord knows those ""ladies"" will drive me past insanity!! LOL!! And NO TAYLOR THE WHOLE TIME....OMG I WILL GO INSANE!!

I am having a night out this weekend and the netwrok is paying for everything, but wont it be kinda hard for me to ignore a bunch of guys with camera's following me everywhere i go? I wont be really myself!! LOL!!

I really cant believe they signed me up, i mean, WHAT? Im no Ladette...

At the interview they asked me about things like what the application ment by me being and Angry Werewolf, and what guys in guyliner were and all this other stuff, i think they just think i am a freaky emo goth person who needs a change in style (that aint happening lol)

But if i do get in, watch me on TV, although i dont know if you guys get our Aussie version over there!! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:12 pm

hehe I'm sure somewhere will show the Aussie show. We get all the American versions and the UK versions, and I saw the Aussie version of Top Model on TV so I'm sure I can find it. And it'd be so awesome, I'd be like pointing at the screen 'THATS TENNILLE!!! In a pink frilly dress drinking tea and eating cucumber sandwiches!" And mum'd probably just give me the look she always does when I do something beyond comprehension.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:33 pm

LOL!!

Dont remind me of the pink frilly dresses...Im not wearing them, i will wear my Team Jacob shirts and corsets and fishnets the whole time, but if i do get in, it would be cool to win...I mean, $250,000 aint that bad!

Imagine all the Twilight stuff i could get if i got on and win!! LOL!
    poisoned_rose
    poisoned_rose
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor
    Mrs. Cullen-Hale-Taylor

Post  poisoned_rose Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 pm

OME that'd be a Twi merch heaven scenario thing...wow I'm so not making sense tonight! But you know what I mean. And I'd totally campaign for you Ten. Very Happy Plus seeing you in a Jake t and fishnets, while all the others are in pink dresses would be hilarious!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:32 pm

You are making sense to me! Very Happy

I just dont see how i even managed to get this far in the auditions, i have watched the show, and those chicks are pshyco people...I didnt think i was that bad!

But apparently i must be...

So in May and the beginning of June is it hot or cold in England anyway?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:52 am