Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

hey guys! Thought I'd pop in...

trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

hey guys! Thought I'd pop in... - Page 3 Empty Re: hey guys! Thought I'd pop in...

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:37 am

I was with my bestie earlier today & we also talked about the future. We were thinking what if we ended up together. Hmm... Rolling Eyes I like it. LOL. Of course, he has to share with Sparxy. Tinkerbell I'd be a Cullen & a Diaz at the same time.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

hey guys! Thought I'd pop in... - Page 3 Empty Re: hey guys! Thought I'd pop in...

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:45 am

LOL!!

Troy already knows the ruled about sharing me with Jacob and he is fine with that! LOL!

So are u and ur best mate getting together or what? If you like the idea, then you should go for it girl....i did....lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:51 am

hahaha go for it rai! he could be your edward! you never know unless you try!
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:54 am

You're giving me ideas. LOL. Hmmm.. what do you think I should do? We pretty much can't stay serious when we talk about us being together as a couple. We're like kids. 😁
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:57 am

Well um....dont talk....take action, show him how you feel....thats what me, and Jacob did....lol....just cross your fingers it turns out more like me and Troy then Bella and Jacob....lol....
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:00 am

WAIT WAIT WAIT! are you talking pull a jake and just go up and kiss him?! while i dont think he'll punch you rai, i dont think that would go over too well. pshhh but listen to tennille i have no experience. rofl.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:03 am

ROFL!!

If you dont want to copy me and Jake, well then i guess, send him an email, tell him you want to be together, that way you wont get all giggly and stuff....lol....you wont have a chance too....lol...man i love email....lol...
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:03 pm

Sooo... I told him I like him & said he likes me, too. Then we started talking about the future and having our baby. LOL. We sounded serious for some time, it was weird. He asked me what I would say if he asked me to marry him. I told him "I do." 😁 Hmmm... I can't ask him directly if he's already my bf. Embarassed
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Awwww so cute....So why dont you just keep talking, ask subtle questions relating to the boyfriend thing, study his facials and answers and figure it out from there.

Or you could just come out and ask him, say -insert name here- do you wanna like, go out on a date, you know, dinner and some dirt bike riding?

See what he says and take it from there. Ok, well maybe not the dirt bike riding, but that is what i did when i dragged Troy out on our first official date after i kissed him that time....
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:51 am

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed He kissed me on the forehead... From what I know, if you kiss someone on the forehead, it means he loves you. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:00 am

*sigh* I wish I was 19...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:51 pm