Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+9
magic
TheRealBella
trizn
Jeff The TwiGuy
Pretty_Twisted
ediedo
Vampiria
LiONLAMBxox
AmyHale
13 posters

A bit more about us, Cullenates!

Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2188
    Registration date : 2009-07-09

A bit more about us, Cullenates! - Page 2 Empty Re: A bit more about us, Cullenates!

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Dude, I can totally relate to your first one! LOL! I would love to give my dad a good punch in the face...I probably wouldn't stop there LMAO!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

A bit more about us, Cullenates! - Page 2 Empty Re: A bit more about us, Cullenates!

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:23 pm

OK -

I love my dad, but i would love to punch my donkey-butt of a mother in the face! LOL!
    I love American Dad, that show is awesome.
    I still havent completed the goddam Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix game on PS3...i got 98%, and i really dont know what the hell i havent done! LOL!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:20 pm

yeah... my dad would totally punch back though lol... and i'm a wuss. i'd have to have a posse if i went to really kick my dad's donkey-butt! LOL!

hmmm more random facts...

-i have real problems with community college. i'm a snob. sorry! if you went to community college, that's cool and all, but it's most definitely not for me. haha i'm such a bitch about that.
    -i hate baths... they're like soaking in your own filth and usually if i feel sick and i'm home i will get a bath. i make sure to shower for a few minutes first though.
    -not that this means much to most of you, but i HATE thanksgiving food. almost all of it. i have to suffer in silence on the day we're supposed to appriciate what we have lol!
    -i've wanted to be a lawyer ever since i was little. i love arguing and proving other people wrong. i'm great at talking people into things and bull shitting. i'm kind of scared i won't get accepted to law school though. my grades are pretty average. history is so hard... it's hard to get great grades.
    -my brother is in the us army. he's stationed at fort huachuca in arizona right now. he's training to be in intellegence. the cia has been checking out our family lately... making sure we're legit and brad's not into anything bad. it's kind of freaky.

i can't think of anything else right now lol!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:58 pm

Ok dudes:

Mary - you seem cooler everyday. LOL! And that's really cool for your bro, I have unlimited respect for the men and women who have served, are serving, or going to serve our country. lolz, lol!

I only wanna punch my real dad because he's a drunken redneck who I aint seen in a while. My stepdad is really cool though. My real dad is really screwed up in the head, and I love my older half brother (same mom, different dad) because he went and punched my dad in the face. LMAO!

Tenny - even I think your dad is cool! Laughing

More about me -

I am FaceBook addicted
    I hurt myself today pretty bad trying to impress some girls, lolz
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:29 pm

it was pretty awesome going to his basic graduation. they came out all badass-like and you could hear the guns going off in the background at the firing ranges lol!

umm... my dad is really jus an donkey-butt-hole. he got re-married when i was 13, and ever since then he treats me like shit. tells me i'm a disapointment and going no where in life... what makes it worse is that he works at walmart. kind of frucking hypocritical.

haha i'm running out of random facts...

-i'm not a sweet tooth kind of person. i like spicy and salty foods. doritos!
    -i found out today that my class started with 33 history majors, and now we're down to 6! it made me feel smart! =]
    -i don't like wearing socks. my feet like to be free, thank you very much.

aaaand that's all i can think of at the momento.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:25 am

-I'm scared of kids and kids are scared of me Laughing
    -I love to sleep with no sheets and at REALLY cold weather.
    -When its cold I still can wear summer clothes, most of the time. jump
    - I like to TRY play soccer, its very fun
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:33 am

Hahaha this is so interesting....more about me -

I only get my hair cut on Wednesdays...I dont know why, but that is one weird quirk of mine!
    I always wanted to be a journalist!
    I came first in all of NSW for the Exploring Early Childhood HSC Exam!
    I was on TV playing soccor one time for an under 16's promotional thing, we played before Australia beat Japan!
    I dont eat anything from the sea!
    I can juggle....knives...LOL! An awesome party trick!
    I am allergic to the steorids they feed the chickens to make them bigger, which means i cant eat chicken often!
    Vampiria
    Vampiria
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 474
    Registration date : 2009-05-04

Post  Vampiria Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:15 am

I used to play piano...but when my best friend died i went into a shock...and i'm still in it Sad

I write, i sing, i paint...i belly dance really well.

I love going for a walk in nature, and just stay there all night gazing at the stars...

I love driving fast...

And my friends and parents tell me i have a twisted mind when it comes to art...i create paintings that are really weird, only a few people understand them, and my bf because he's the only one who knows the real ME.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:46 am

Wow you guys are cool...let's see what else about me...

- I've always wanted to drive for NASCAR. I just love going fast.
    - My favorite actor is Jim Beaver, followed by Harrison Ford.
    - As some of you might know, I love Emmett Cullen!!

I'll have more later...maybe...
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 am

YAY you Jeff!!!!! I love Emmett too Laughing
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:25 pm

See how awesome that is!! My cousin and I have a running joke, whenever we watch Twilight and Emmett comes on I'm always like "My Monkey Man." And she's like "No, mine." and we fight over Emmett for 20 minutes. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:48 pm

haha thats funny!

i made my brother, brad, the one who's in the army now, come see twilight with me when it came out at midnight. i was a college freshman at the time, and my only friends who like twilight are still in high school and their parents wouldn't let them come at midnight. anyways. apparently everytime edward said something romantic, or i got nervous or excited i would start punching brad in the arm. i don't remember this... but apparently it's true because afterwards there were bruises all over his upper arms! hahahaha. twilight is a good distraction.
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:51 pm

eeeeee!!!! well no one fights with me when I say that Laughing I cant wait for Eclipse when he will be fighting... so sexy Shocked

Oh mary Laughing The first time I went to watch twilight I was just giggling ALL the time.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:53 pm

LMAO hilarious!

I went to see a scary movie (cant remember which one lolz) a while ago with my cousin. Everytime something scary happened she grapped my arm and after the movie I had marks where she grabbed my wrist where my watch was. LMAO! Laughing Laughing

First time I saw Twilight was terrible. One cousin obsessed with Edward, the other obsessed with James. I could barely hear the movie. I am going to New Moon ALONE! Laughing
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:01 pm

i'm going to see new moon with my 13 year old cousin lol! i casually mentioned it, and now she's all excited. damn. i'm sure i'll react worse than her though! LOL! i won't scream, cause that's rude. but i'm probably make quiet noises and silently freak out lol!!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:04 pm

I dont care much about NM. There's almost no Emmett in it.

HALE no, Its a lie!!!!!! I WANT NM NOW!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:06 pm

LMAO! I MIGHT take my older bro, because he's not that huge a fan but liked the first movie. He hasn't read the books and his best friend's girlfriend made him watch it. He thought it was awesome, so he will go to see NM and be quite...that sounds like a good plan...

But going with a 13 year old?! Yeah, I feel bad for you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Another random fact about me -

I have a fear of clowns...not bad, I just think they're weird. LMAO!!

I know Amy!! Eclipse and BD will be much better, lots more Emmett!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:12 pm

i know!!!! i hope she isn't too annoying! hell, she knows better. i practically disowned her when she told me she liked taylor better than rob. gag. SORRY TENNY! just kidding. well, no, i'm not, but i mean that in the BEST possible way!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Hahahahaha!! Laughing She better know better, or else you'll have to go again alone. I don't see movies more than once in theaters unless it's an AWESOME movie. lolz.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:16 pm

i'll punch her in the face if she's too annoying. she's my cousin, so it's allowed lol!

and i'll go again regardless. i saw twilight ten times in theaters. hahaha.
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:18 pm

Did you really?! I only saw it once...I think... lolz. Laughing It might be kinda hard to punch her in the face if she's sitting next to you, might have to be a backhand in the face... LMAO!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:40 pm

haha yeah, but i only paid for 3 of them. people kept wanting me to go see it with them because i read the books WAYYYYY before the movie came out, and they wanted me to explain stuff to them! lol!
    Jeff The TwiGuy
    Jeff The TwiGuy

Post  Jeff The TwiGuy Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Oh ok, then I guess that's fine... lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 pm

This aint really anything people dont know, but i am looking forward to New Moon more then any of the other Twilight Movies! hahaha!

Oh i will add some more bout me -

I drank a shot of pigs blood once, and found out, the hard way, that there is only a certain amount of blood your body can ingest! hahaha!
    I love pasta. It is awesome!
    I never leave the house with out the following things in my bag - my phone, Ipod, keys, wallet and eyeliner.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 pm

pigs blood!? that's disgusting! i would have died! EW!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:48 am