Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
AmyHale
TheRealBella
LiONLAMBxox
7 posters

what the HALE!?

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

what the HALE!? - Page 4 Empty Re: what the HALE!?

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Ahahaha that is a great story Amz! LOL!

Oh and Soph, it was good to have a week of no-one picking on Jake and Taylor, and i come on here and see that....GRRRRR! And yes, you will always be cemented at the top of my hitlist, you just made it a few more steps ahead of the others with that last reponse on here....because that is not funny AT ALL!!

Ok so now my little spat at the bookstore...Well i went in there because i was at the mall, and there was a sign out the front of the shop saying 'WE HAVE ALL THE NEW MOON POSTERS' so i went in there, money in hand to buy the new New Moon poter with Jacob on it by himself and lo and behold....IT WASNT THERE, but there was HEAPS of Edward one's, like more then 50 of them. Well i thought Jacob was just super famous and everyone had brought the Jacob one's already, but then i went over to the whorebag at the counter and asked her if she had any more somewhere out the back, and she looked at me in disgust and said 'sweetie pie, we didnt order any of the Jacob one's because we know that NO-ONE will buy them and we would lose revenue'....So basically i lost it, i was literally talking, very loudly, i said 'well what the fruck, i am here, so order me a goodamn Jacob poster, and do it now' and she said no, it wasnt worth it, she couldnt order just one and that it would be a waste of money for them to order the standard amount in.

So i walked out of the store and went home and called a few of my friends, there was 9 of us now, all of them Team Swiss people who dont care and me. So i gave them all a Jacob shirt, i have 7 shirts, one PJ shirt and a jacket, so i handed them out to them all and we all went down to the mall and back into the bookstore, i was the one who had to wear the PJ shirt, but i didnt care, i wanted that poster.

You should have seen her face when 9 of us walked in decked out in my Jacob gear...lol...She tried to duck under the counter, but i poked my head over and i was like 'oi, biatch, now get the hell up here and tell all these passionate Jacob fans you wont order the poster in' she was so scared, she stood aganist the wall behind her...lol....she called her manager, who came in from his break and seen us all there and we told him, and he ordered the standard amount in, which he said is about 15 posters....lol....i mean, i know my friends wont be buying the poster, but hey, if i need to go in there and buy all 15, or send 14 other friends in there to buy it with my money i totally will....I am going to prove a point here....

So yeah, it was hilarious, turning back up like 2 hours later with a bunch of friends in my Jacob stuff....she was one scared little Edward suporter....
    AmyHale
    AmyHale
    Vampire Cullenate Extraordinaire

Number of posts : 2738
    Job/hobbies : Kellan's personal bellydancer.
    Registration date : 2009-06-25

Post  AmyHale Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing POOR GIRL!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure she was Team Edward xDDDDDD I cant imagine your face when she told you that nobody would buy Jacob's posters, hahahahah!!!! But I can say thats not fair. I'm team Edward of course but the store said ALL new moon posters xD or maybe is just that Jake is a nobody??? xDDD just kidding Ten

at least you got what you wanted xDDDDD That was awesome and NOW we know you would do ANYTHING for a Jake poster xD
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Post  TheRealBella Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:47 pm

Hehe. I love the things that happen in bookstores.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 pm

I was about ready to jump the counter and hurt her, lucky i didnt, i wasnt in the mood to spend the night in a jail cell...LOL!

I went back in there this morning because i needed the next installment of the Mercy Thompson series...and she was there...lol...and i was wearing a different Team Jacob shirt, and she recognised me as well....LOL...when i brought the book she gave me the Jacob bookmark for free and she was shaking when she served me....well i will do ANYTHING for Jacob....LOL! And now my friends are a little scared to say anything bad about Jake....lol
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:21 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing She is traumatized for life ten xDDDD I bet that she can give you any Jacob stuff for free if you just look at her badly xDDD
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 pm

Hahahaha i should feel sorry for her, but i dont, she was the one working when i went in, that aint my fault...LOL!

OMJ! i totally forgot, on the weekend i had a friend try and embaress me, she made this video with this song from the Divynals called 'I Touch Myself' with clips of me singing and dancing to it at this karaoke night from months ago, and she mixed it up with pics of Taylor in there as well....LOL! Everyone was laughing so much, and now i am being attacked all day and night with questions about how i touch myself over Taylor....LOL! It was soooo funny....
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:38 pm

I bet the girls want to see that I would LMAO if I see it lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

eyebrow raised eyebrow raised

My god tenny you are crazy and so are your friends. You must past the time of your life being together xDDDDD I love kareoke BTW
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Hahaha i might ask if i can get a copy of the video and upload it on here for you all to laugh at, because man it was hilarious...

And yeah, me and my mates are weird, we were always the freaky goth kids who nobody wanted to talk to, so we are all really close and stuff....so yeah, we are insane, especially when we are drinking like we were that night....lol....

So anyway, i felt the need to add a pic of that poster i had to scare the poor girl into getting for me....It is worth it...look...

what the HALE!? - Page 4 Newmoon-jacob__oPt
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Do it! Do it! Do it! hahahaha!

I get it xD It happens always, those who are called "weird" are the one who have more fun Cool

Heey!!! He looks pretty sexy in that pic. I guess you did well in that bookstore. You got a great price
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:00 pm

Hahaha yeah, the weird kids normally do have more fun, because we arent to worried about impressing other people, and we dont care what other people think of us either! LOL!

And hale yes that pic is hot....I would have done just about anything for that pic...LOL!!!

Oh how i love it....i just love all things Jacob, apparently my passion is growing more and more everyday! LOL! WOOOO!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 pm

That's sooooo true!!! Not that I was some kind of popular barbie, its just that in these schools in this country is not really that way. Well at least not in my case, my class was or is really close with each other and we accept our weirdness pretty well xDDD

Can your passion grow?????? HOLY CRAP!!! Well I guess you feel the same I feel with Kellan/Emmett faint2 faint2 faint2
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 pm

Hahaha my passion grows daily...LMAO!!

Woohoo, i finally figured out how to put my fanfic on fanfiction.net...I put two chapters up for now, but i will update daily like i do over on TwiFo with my fic!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:14 pm

Where can I find your fic? I know in fanfiction. Tell me the name of it =)

or post a link please!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Ok Amz, here is the link....

Under The Moonlight
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey guys! I dont know where to post this so I guess this is not a bad place to do it =)

I'm in the airport right now, mom and I are taking the latest flight to Venezuela, she has the tickets and stuff, so I dont know. I'll be there for like 2 or 3 weeks, I'm quite nervous for being there again but I'll have some fun hopefully. I'm taking my laptop with me so I'll be in touch telling how's everything over there hahaha, its not like I'll be out of my laptop for long Twisted Evil . My mom keeps telling hi to you guys. ¬¬ crazy woman.

So I'll be off for like 9 hours of flight, my donkey-butt will get completely square shape ¬¬ and the hour change will be a disaster, hope grandma let me sleep all day in her house. We'll be staying with my mom's family as before so it will be fun I supose. Wish me luck!! I'll let you know how are things in Vzla
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:11 pm

haha our country doesnt usually LIKE venezuela... but im not sure where we stand any more ever since the stupid honduras coup. but regardless!!! have fun!! ten divertido or whatever it is!!! wooooo!!!! i wanna go!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Yeah well, nobody does nowadays Crying or Very sad Even more with the closing of like 30 radio stations, everybody is really upset there and it was on the newspapers and stuff!

I mean when is it going to stop?! Its so annoying than the rest of the world see in a bad way that country just because of the will of one freaking, stinky monkey ¬¬. If the world could only see how good that country is and how damage has caused that monkey, it would be a different story!

Oh the honduras stuff its a circus definately ¬¬!!!

thanks! xDD You'll be very welcoming believe me ^^
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:26 pm

yeah... we talked about chavez (haha thats probably wrong) a lot in spanish. sigh. i dont remember much though... cause like we really talked about it IN spanish... and my teacher always thought we were better than we were lol!! he seemed a bit nutty.

i love south america!!! ive only been to peru, but its been enough to make me love it!! woooo!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Dont mention that name!!!!! Urg!!! It will bring you bad luck xD If i could only post all the insults I usually say... But i'll get banned... But they are in spanish so none of you will understand i think. Well it doesnt matters xD

hahaha xDD Poor teacher, you are really good! Ok, so see you in like 10 hours or more, they're calling our flight and mom is freaking out Laughing Laughing SEEYA!!!!!!!!
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:33 pm

no im not lol. i know enough to get by if im randomly dropped in the middle of argentina or something... but thats it lol!

and yay! have fun!
    AmyHale
    AmyHale

Post  AmyHale Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi again!! We made it! I can walk and my donkey-butt is fine!

The hours are insane!! Laughing I'm all so dizzy I feel like I was drunk drunken Mom is a complete disaster, she hates flying for more than 1 hour, we travelled almost 9. Family is LTheirAO with us too, mom all sleepy and mad and me all dizzy and smiley xD Its like I'm so drunk.

We had A LOT of turbulence I felt in a switchback. Its so sunny here, i'm already in my grandma's home and neighbors are coming to say hello. Venezuelans love a party, I so know they will be coming later for some kind of welcoming, so funny. There is people i dont even know xD

Last edited by AmyHale on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just saw I became a Newborn Vampire cullenate!!! Yeei!)
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:02 am

I LOVE JACOB!!

(this is my pathetic attempt to get you all to post...I am literally SPAMMING)

what the HALE!? - Page 4 L_7e560112c91c47188596edcfb8b68c3d

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:11 am