Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

+3
LiONLAMBxox
twiheart
TheRealBella
7 posters

EEEEEEE! So sexy!

TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 9302
    Job/hobbies : Reading, writing, sleeping, music, etc.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

EEEEEEE! So sexy! Empty EEEEEEE! So sexy!

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Oh my god! So I was on Google looking for some other picture for StepSis, and I found these instead, but these are honestly better. More skin!

EEEEEEE! So sexy! L36e14cc70000_1_126061

EEEEEEE! So sexy! WetEdward111

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump jump

Haha. I almost died when I found them.
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

EEEEEEE! So sexy! Empty Re: EEEEEEE! So sexy!

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm

the second one looks photoshoped lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 pm

hahahaahahaa i could care less if it was photoshopped or not!!!!!! thats HOT! i cant breathe!!!!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:17 pm

I agree, Sister!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:30 pm

lmao! calm down Mary #1!!!! get a paper bag, and breath in and out!! lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:31 pm

A paper bag is nothing to talking to someone who makes it worse, like me. Very Happy Right, Sister?
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:32 pm

rofl! got it covered. that pic is so sexy, but i cant look at it lol! its too sexy. like sexy freaking overload!!

hahaha and true story sister!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:33 pm

lmao!! SEXINESS OVERLOAD!! damn you ROB! your going to make Mary #1 explode with INTENSE DESIRE AND HYPERVENTILATION! lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:35 pm

No. She couldn't explode from it. We just talk about going to San Diego and screwing him after ComiCon... Or during... Either one. Very Happy
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:37 pm

she will prolly explode before she even gets a chance to say "OMG"...just looking at him with set her EYES ON FIRE with sparks coming out of her ears lol
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:37 pm

haha im still here mary #2. not dead yet lol! just not looking at the picture!

and hells yes sister! lets go! wooo!
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 pm

I can stand driving up to San Diego instead of LA listening to A Praise Chorus. Haha. By the way, is this your definition of reading MMM? Haha.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:40 pm

lol...ok so you guys are going to tear my head into two...but thats kinda how i get when i see Jacob...but not Tay, because for some reason i just dont find him very attractive when hes a normal person, i think hes soo hot as Jacob tho...im weird lol
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 pm

Taylor is disgusting. He's too cocky and annoying.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 pm

I dont think hes cocky at all...i actually think he is very down to earth and pretty normal...i dont think any of the actors are cocky outside of filming...i think everyone looks pretty nice and chill...

I think Rob is annoying...no wait, let me rephrase that...i think its annoying how Rob is EVERYWHERE...although i know its not HIS fault, but im just so sick of hearing about him...who hes dating, who he hooked up with...what hes doing...its like Rob overload for me...thats actually one of the reasons why i became Team Jake, because i likes Jake more, but also because i was so sick of the Edward and Rob thing.
    TheRealBella
    TheRealBella
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Post  TheRealBella Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:50 pm

Whatever. I'm in a bad mood. I'm not going to argue about this. I've got better things to do than argue about something that's not going to change. That's my opinion. I was only stating it. Period. I'm getting off here.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:55 pm

im not arguing...it always seems like your the one trying to argue with other people..i like Jacob, im sorry if you hate him, thats your opinion your right, but when you keep talking shit about something i like, it gets super annoying after a while, i dont sit here and say "ew, Rob is so ugly!" or "omg he is soo annoying" (although i did earlier in this thread...but that was my first time ever saying anything negative about him) or "I hope Rob dies..."

and i was just trying to have a conversation, but if your in a bad mood then take it somewhere else, because this is a happy place Smile...

Last edited by twiheart on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:55 pm

im going to sound like a real bitch when i say this, and dont take it the wrong way. i mean what im saying, but i dont mean to be mean about it. that makes no sense. but whatever. anyways. that is a REALLY stupid reason for being team jacob. wth. you like jacob over edward because ROB gets too much publicity?! and if you know its not his fault then you really shouldnt be annoyed with him. be annoyed with the magazines or the people who take the pictures. its not his fault. WOW. im going to stop with that because im going to say something rude.

and sister. i AM reading MMM lol! im just having trouble focusing.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:59 pm

No, thats not what im saying, i like Jacob BECAUSE I LIKE THE CHARACTER...when i was Team Swiss, yea i did get annoyed with Edward/Rob...and i think that just pushed me more towards Jake because i like going for the underdog...thats who i am, but on top of that, ive always felt a stronger connection to Jacob because like i said before, i feel like hes someone i can relate too, as well as Bella...im not saying i DONT like Rob as an actor or person, im just saying all the publicity he is getting is over the top, and like i said, i KNOW its not HIS fault, but thats just the way it is...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:00 pm

alright. thats fine. i dont really care what team your on, honestly. i just had to say that lol. idk... whatever.

all this twilight publicity stuff makes me glad i read the books long before the movie came out. that way im sure that i like edward for EDWARD and not just because i love rob also.... idk.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:07 pm

dude, are you guys shitting me right now? as SOON as i say something negative about Rob or Edward, you guys are sooo fast to jump down my throat...but you guys can sit here and talk all the shit about Jacob, and how you guys cant stand him and yadda yadda....i think that is just stupid...

i never said i didnt like Rob or Edward, i actually really like the both of them...and i dont really care what team any of you are on, i respect what you guys like, and i will never knock what you like because that is your CHOICE, im not going to sit here and talk shit like some of you...because thats not cool...me and Ten are always so calm when you guys decide to go on your rants about Jacob...

i dont know im going to stop because im getting really Fornication Under Consent of the King pissed...i really like you guys, and i know this is just a little tiff, but i would really appreciate it if you guys just respect what i choose to like and not diss it every 5 mins.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:15 pm

okay... 1st of all, i DO NOT diss jacob like the rest of them, and dont even try to say i do. i throw out a little ew team jacob or something every now and then, but its not even as CLOSE to as bad as the rest of them. i hold myself back because i understand that its disrespectful.

and 2nd, you are perfectly within your rights to defend jacob whenever someone says something to him. we would be wrong to expect you not to. if some disses jacob or taylor say what you want. its your right, but im not going to not defend rob or edward just because taylor gets more disses that i dont even do half the time.

im not disrespecting what you like. i honestly DONT CARE if you are on team jacob. be on the team you want.
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:25 pm

i dont know...it just...when people talk a lot of smack, i get frustrated because i try to respect everyone's decisions and i encourage people to like what they want...but i get really sad when people, and im not going to say any names, constantly NAG and NAG about why they dont like this, or what they hate about that...and its just like...SHUT THE FRUCK UP ALREADY! we get you dont like Jacob, thats fine, it doesnt mean you should open your gap about what you hate him for the 100th time today, like yea, i know you dont like him because hes annoying, youve already said that 103493483948 times before....i mean, you can get why its hurtful and why some people crack some times...

and your right, you dont diss Jacob as much as someone else does, and i appreciate that, what you do, i feel, is a health competition...you know...i dont get offended by what you say about Jacob because your right, i hardly see you say something negative about him, but i DO see you say things sometimes...and sometimes, its a little harsh...but, what can i do about it? whats the point in defending something when obviously it makes no difference what you do, and no matter what its not going to change the way people speak about him because people have the right to say what they want...but next time, someone says something nasty about Jacob, i just might have to say something nasty about Edward?...its only fair...yea i will have this whole forum down my throat, but...if its to prove a point on how hurtful it is to have people always talking shit about what you like, then i think it will be worth it...
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Post  LiONLAMBxox Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:34 pm

no, i understand what you mean. and say what you want about edward... its only fair. but then its also within our right to defend him. and honestly.... 99% of the time that i say something super harsh about jacob is in response to something super harsh said about edward. but i understand feeling upset. i get that sort of thing all the time! not from team jacob people necessarily, but from people who try to piss me off and let me tell you, it works!
    twiheart
    twiheart

Post  twiheart Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:42 pm

lol...well im glad you understand where im coming from...sorry for the explosion today...but i just felt it was time that i step in and defend what i like...

usually im a lover not a fighter...but i fight for what i love Smile

i think i just need thicker skin, let people say what they want about what they want, but sometimes, its just like...give it a rest! why cant people just like two different things and let it be that..instead, people try to argue and fight about who is better, and yadda yadda...i never claimed that Jacob was perfect, and i know some of the reasons that people dont like him are legit, but if you dont like Jacob because your PURELY an Edward fan, that doesnt really make it fair when you try to talk smack...which is why i never talk smack about Edward...

and what i said earlier about me not liking Edward because of Robs publicity was kind of ignorant because the actor and character are 2 totally different people...its just, to me, Taylor seems like the underdog, and i go for the underdog, on top of that, he plays Jacob....i think that was what i was trying to say....i love Edward, dont get me wrong, i do, i loove Rob too, he is totally hot and a great actor, im just Team Jakey, for all the underdogs out there and because i relate to his character completely Smile

i still love you Mary #1....because you are intelligent...and because your name is Mary Smile lol

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:02 am