Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

4 posters

New Moon Cast Disses Original Director!

magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon Cast Disses Original Director! Empty New Moon Cast Disses Original Director!

Post  magic Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:45 pm

The best part of Twilight was Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Loved the books, but the movie…well, we think it could have been done a tad better—and I think the cast of New Moon agrees with us! That's why when we saw the trailer last weekend we were uber stoked because we could tell it was gonna kick butt.

Maybe having a different director, namely Chris Weitz, the second time around was the key.

And the cast seems to concur:

Peter Facinelli tells the AT:

"When we shot Twilight, it felt like it was an indie. We were racing the clock. Catherine [Hardwicke] was spunk-tastic, but with New Moon it felt like we had more time to play. The atmospheres were different. I mean, they were both great…in their own way. I just think New Moon is going to be incredible."

Michael Welch also told us how better prepared they were to film from day one.

"When we all got on set the first day [Chris] gave us this packet of 30 to 40 pages of what he wanted the film to look and feel like, how he was going to shoot it, all of that stuff. The thing is, both Chris and Catherine—I don't want to say one is better than the other. They are polar opposites in terms of style. Catherine can only succeed in chaos, really. But Chris is the exact opposite, he's so calm and has all his stuff together. He really made this film great."

Contrary to some reports out there, Christian Serratos dished that, New Moon is "still really close to the book," adding, "but…it's hard to explain."

"When I read the script, I was just like oh my God. I knew what was going to happen because I read the book, but when I read this script. Wow. I was on pins and needles wondering what was coming next. It's just that good."

If the actors' subtle signs don't all point to "New Moon is going to be so much better!," then just watch the trailer above, for like the hundredth time. And no, the hotness that is Taylor Lautner isn't the only reason we think it'll rock (he cancels out the poorly done werewolf). It just will be.

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b128012_hyped_new_moon_cast_disses_original.html
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

New Moon Cast Disses Original Director! Empty Re: New Moon Cast Disses Original Director!

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:11 pm

hahaha well first of all, i dont think that the wolf looked THAT bad. and also, i dont think they were really dissing catherine... i think they were just saying how they were glad that they had more money to make new moon better.
    magic
    magic
    Royal Cullenate
    Royal Cullenate

Number of posts : 3968
    Job/hobbies : being magic
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

New Moon Cast Disses Original Director! Empty Re: New Moon Cast Disses Original Director!

Post  magic Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:14 pm

Yeah, I agree. The wolf looked so much better. I loved it.And cast didn't tell any director were better, they are different. But New Moon is better Very Happy
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Well it makes sense they have more time and stuff for New Moon, i mean, it does have a wayyyyyyy bigger budget then Twilight, so comparing the two isnt really fair. It would be like comparing the first Harry Potter movie to the one that is coming out in July, because the effects and stuff on the HP movies have gotten better and better every year. It will be the same here as well i believe.
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:49 pm

hahaha it will totally have to! think about the newborns! and the fight with victoria and riley? and nessie's birth? lmao and the confrontation at the end of BD?! ahaha even some stuff in new moon. the cliff diving for one!
    twiheart
    twiheart
    Newborn Vampire Cullenate

Number of posts : 460
    Job/hobbies : makeup...and Twilight Saga :)
    Registration date : 2009-05-09

Post  twiheart Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:32 am

i just think Catherine should keep working on indie films...lol

and i didnt know she was the production designer for Tank Girl...thats like...one of my all time favorite movies hahahaha

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:39 pm