Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

5 posters

Destiny Awaiting

Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Number of posts : 1313
    Job/hobbies : Music and Singing.
    Registration date : 2009-03-16

Destiny Awaiting Empty Destiny Awaiting

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:53 am

Below I'm posting the prolouge of the Novel i'm still currently writing. I'm not going to post the rest until there is any comments. So if you like or dislike the prolouge, please comment. XD. Have you ever heard of the legend of Zelda series? Well, this is what that is about except alot of things are changed. Instead of just Princess Zelda, she has a twin. Link has a twin, as well. It's a fantasy and trust me, it's very interesting. XDD jump

Last edited by LoXcaXlove on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Destiny Awaiting Empty Re: Destiny Awaiting

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 am

Prologue
    Deep inside other galaxies and hidden behind planets lays the distinct world of Magika. This planet was formed not too long ago, and still lays undiscovered. However, Magika stays unique to these other planets, as what are inside is pure immorality, wickedness, and some goodness. Evil resides in Magika, although no one knows for sure where and why. To keep outsiders from entering and destroying the planet even more, this planet is and will forever be undiscovered. Yet, Magika has hope. This is the story of one of Magika’s biggest anticipations to help save its world…
    I Shuffled around the growing crowd, feeling smaller than I had ever felt before (and not because of my lack of height, either.) Everyone was gazing at my twin sister, Serafina, and I their eyes filled with shock and sympathy. My heart pounded inside my chest, and I clung to my sister’s hand tightly. I had no idea what was going on and yet I was so afraid.
    I watched my father shove past the crowd, a look of horror on his face. Serafina and I timidly made our way through, glued to each other with a feeling of fear. , And confusion.
    I pulled my sister through a different part of the mob and jumped onto the high platform where our thrones were placed, enabling us to see above all the other heads. I searched the grand ballroom, shielding my eyes from the vivid spotlight shining on the dais and found my mother, standing by the doors that led outside to the castle courtyard and garden.
    Anastasia was the most beautiful female at the Hyrule family’s grand ball. She wore a dazzling gold dress that could outshine any light, and her blonde hair was in an elegant side ponytail, curling just right at the ends; her dark blue eyes matched perfectly with her pale skin and her high cheekbones were a shade of light pink. You could tell that every person in the room was luminated by her beauty. I smiled proudly of my gorgeous mother, and noticed she held a drink in her shaking hand. She started to tremble violently, and I began to breathe faster. This wasn’t exactly normal, was it?
    It seemed as if everything was in slow motion. The shiny wine glass slipped from her fingers, causing the glass to shatter into thousands of pieces all over the glossy ballroom floor. More people dressed in elegant clothes stopped what they were doing once the noise echoed throughout the room. The classical music suddenly was silenced. My mother’s face was now a shade of light green and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The queen collapsed so suddenly with a light thud. The guards, who were resting when they were supposed to be guarding the outside doors, finally noticed something was wrong and rushed to assist her. They rapidly started shouting at one another and bent down on their knees over her fallen body as Serafina and I shoved our way through the swarm of people.
    I felt a wave of anger rush in me as they so helplessly stood there. “Don’t just stand there! Do something!” I screamed at them.
    “Help! Someone get the medics!” Serafina yelled over the panicking people.
    Minutes later, medics approached carrying briefcases. One bent down to check her heartbeat. Each person watched in suspense, waiting for the outcome.
    The medic checking her heartbeat glanced up at another medic. Father was nearby, his head in his hands. He started shaking a little as if he was crying. I wasn’t entirely sure, as I was a bit occupied at the moment.
    “Well?” I demanded.
    “It…it seems that…your highness, I am so sorry.”
    “I don’t understand,” I replied.
    “She seems to have stopped breathing.”
    I froze as water formed in my eyes. At that point, I didn’t even care that everyone could see me crying. I didn’t care about anything. I just cared that I no longer had a mother. She was with me all my life, and now she was just gone. Just like that. And the worst part was I never even had a chance to say good-bye. My once rosy cheeks were now wet. I ran as fast as I could from the ballroom — anything to get away from this horrid dream.
    Except, it wasn’t a dream. It was reality and there was no way out.
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Post  Pretty_Twisted Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:34 am

You got me hooked, i am into this already, you are going to be posting more right?
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:37 am

Pretty_Twisted wrote:You got me hooked, i am into this already, you are going to be posting more right?

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! Yes, I have more I just wasn't sure anyone would like it! XD
    LiONLAMBxox
    LiONLAMBxox
    Runs With Vampires
    Runs With Vampires

Number of posts : 11705
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post  LiONLAMBxox Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:41 am

aw i liked it. definately post more! psh lola, even if we didnt like it im sure we'd still read it for youuu! jump
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:57 am

LiONLAMBxox wrote:aw i liked it. definately post more! psh lola, even if we didnt like it im sure we'd still read it for youuu! jump

Aw, I love you guys!!!! Group Hug I have 15 pages of Chapter One, so i guess i'll just post the first page XD.

Chapter 1
    Bribery
    Six Years Later…

I Turned around to notice my chestnut horse, Lunette, approaching me. Lunette nuzzled her soft brown fur against my pale cheek. I lightly stroked her warm fur, which she calmly enjoyed. Lunette gently nudged her head against me, indicating she wanted a treat. I reached down to her usual basket of necessities and grabbed a carrot. Holding out my hand, she nibbled and munched silently.
    A fresh leafy smell filled the air of the castle stables in the kingdom of Hyrule. A crisp breeze blew past us, indicating it was a bright sunny afternoon. I ran a comb through Lunette’s hair and tail, brushing away the snarls. Her light brown hair started to feel softer. I clutched a small saddle to my chest, and lifted it onto her back.
    I was just about to lift myself up, when I suddenly heard a quiet chuckle near me. I looked over to see my best friend, Linc, leaning against the stable walls. Linc was dressed in his usual outfit consisting of a green t-shirt with the Hylian symbol and black jeans. His sandy blonde hair was falling slightly into his clear, but deep blue eyes that always reminded me of a flawlessly sapphire sea. My heart silently skipped a beat inside my chest.
    Linc and I have been best friends for years — since I was eight. I met him a few months after my mother died of a terrible poisoning, and ever since we’ve been good friends. Whenever the dreadful feeling of missing my mother occurs, Linc seems to always have a way to make me feel so much better. At the age of nine, I found myself developing a crush on Linc. I’ve kept it a secret and only my twin sister, Serafina, knows and I’ve always wished that he felt the same way, although he seems to like being just friends.
    I glanced at him some more, and he smiled a gorgeous, half-smile that has always been my favorite smirk of his. My cheeks quickly turned a shade of bright pink and I quickly turned my head to the side keep him from noticing.
    “Hey there, Bree.”
    He greeted in his soft pitched voice. Starting at the age of nine, Linc had gotten into a habit of calling me “Bree” which was supposedly short for Sabrina. I inhaled quietly at the sight of him, now luminously grinning, and gave him a quick, brightening smile in return to his greeting.
    I climbed onto the saddle and pulled my gleaming blonde hair into a low down ponytail to avoid it blowing too much in the wind. Linc gave Lunette a swift pat, and handed me my usual dark green cloak to wear so no one would recognize me (an even that would result in a frenzied crowd just waiting to catch a glimpse of a member of the royal family).
    I placed the silky cloak over myself, pulling the hood over my head, and reached my hand out for Linc to grab onto. He smiled once more, and held it tight. I felt a nervous feeling as he climbed on Lunette behind me. Linc put both his arms around my waist, causing my heart to start fluttering.
    Lunette started out of the stables slowly, continued on past the palace gates, and into the village. Various people were in clusters, passing each other in and out of shops. The village is one of the busiest places in Hyrule, due to its immense population. It’s basically the where everyone gathers and lives. Not only that, but it is also the safest place to be in Hyrule, far away from one of Hyrule’s biggest enemies, Gannon.
    We soon passed the village and plowed onward to our high school. Both Linc and I attend Hylian High. Lunette stopped at the school stables. (Even though most schools don’t have stables, being a princess does have its perks.) Linc jumped off my horse and landed on his feet. He lifted me off as well and we walked together into the school.
    I get terribly nervous around Linc, as I’m always afraid I’ll trip and make a fool out of myself (since I’m horribly clumsy, as once I tripped as I got off Lunette and tripped into Lunette’s litter spot at school.). We passed a bulletin with papers stapled on it.
    Normally these papers held no interest to me, except when one of them caught my eye. Bright pink papers were stapled all over the rest, explaining about all new Smash down tryouts. Smash downs are basically like arena fights, only with magic. Being part of the royal family, I’ve always been to every Smash down. I’ve always wanted to compete in one; however, I had always been too young. Now that I was 14 years old, I thought of how it was about time to join one. It was time I confronted my father about this.
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Cannibal_Corpse
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Being bored 99% of the time. Does that count as a job?
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post  Cannibal_Corpse Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:27 am

hey this is really good. as soon as i seen the word Zelda on your first post i was all - woooooo....
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Cannibal_Corpse wrote:hey this is really good. as soon as i seen the word Zelda on your first post i was all - woooooo....

Thank you! LOL, I changed alot of the characters. But Zelda is one of my favorite video games of all time XD
    trizn
    trizn
    Spunk Ransom's Flair Hostage

Number of posts : 5041
    Location : Mt. Olympus being sandwiched by Percy, Patch and Edward♥♥♥
    Job/hobbies : Cullenate Jury

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:39 pm

I'm waiting for Linc to say "Excuse me, princess"... 😁 😁 😁 That undying quote...

jump jump
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:47 pm

Flair wrote:I'm waiting for Linc to say "Excuse me, princess"... 😁 😁 😁 That undying quote...

jump jump

Really????????!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!! yay!!!! jump

I want post lots more, but my trial of microsoft word expired and i can't copy it! Mad
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:59 pm

And I'd like to know how she responds... Ooohhh... I'd like to trip Linc. LOL. Shhhh... Don't tell him.
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Flair wrote:And I'd like to know how she responds... Ooohhh... I'd like to trip Linc. LOL. Shhhh... Don't tell him.

LOL. Linc is soo hawt! hehe. Did I send my story to your e-mail? I've got 19 pages done! I could send it, if you want! XD. jump
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:04 pm

You sent me prologue & chapter 1. And yes, you can send me the rest of the next 18 chapters... jump jump
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Flair wrote:You sent me prologue & chapter 1. And yes, you can send me the rest of the next 18 chapters... jump jump

Sweet Culleness! There's 18 pages i think in chapter 1. Have you finished chapter one?
    trizn
    trizn

Post  trizn Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:48 pm

Nope. Not yet (human duties & my own fanfic *sigh... Edwardddd & Robbb Tinkerbell). But you better start sending the whole thing, once I'm done I'll get to the other chapters. Wink
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    Mizz Lola Marie Efron
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy
    The Kick-Ass Vampire Spy

Post  Mizz Lola Marie Efron Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 am

Flair wrote:Nope. Not yet (human duties & my own fanfic *sigh... Edwardddd & Robbb Tinkerbell). But you better start sending the whole thing, once I'm done I'll get to the other chapters. Wink

Yay! LOL. There's 19 pages in chapter one and I haven't even wrote after that! I better get writing! jump

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am