Edward Anthony Cullen Headquarters

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOME OF THE COLD ONES & PERSONAL SPACE HEATERS

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 66144 messages in 1196 subjects

We have 110 registered users

The newest registered user is djcarnation

Royal Cullenates on Twitter

2 posters

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon.

Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Number of posts : 8890
    Location : With Jacob, as always, nice and warm, and very naked in his bed.
    Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner
    Registration date : 2009-03-18

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. Empty Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon.

Post  Pretty_Twisted Thu May 21, 2009 12:16 pm

Ok so i gathered a bit of info on the Wolf Pack, so if you have anything to add, please do so, i will be adding more on a couple of them later, but there are a few i dont know much about! I didnt include Jacob because i know heaps about Taylor and will do up an enire page for him tomorrow when i am not ready to hop into bed with Troy. LOL. So enjoy....

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. ChaskeSpencer2

SAM ULEY
    Played by: Chaske Spencer

Chaske Spencer (pronounced Chas-K, according to a 2007 interview) replaces actor Solomon Trimble (who appeared in one scene in Twilight) as Quileute/Wolf Pack leader Sam Uley. (Filmmakers also considered re-casting the pivotal role of Jacob before Taylor Lautner beefed up enough to prove he could portray the bigger, stronger version of the character.) Spencer will be stepping into a role that should be considerably more significant in this and future sequels, as Sam Uley leads the Quileute werewolves, including the younger Jacob, in their ancestral opposition to the vampire race. He previously appeared in the TV miniseries Into the West.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. KiowaGordon
    EMBRY CALL
    Played by: Kiowa Gordon

Also replacing one of the first film's Wolf Pack members is newcomer Kiowa Gordon, a 19-year-old Arizona native who will play Jacob's friend Embry Call (previously played by Krys Hyatt). Embry, a younger member of the Wolf Pack and one of Jacob's best friends, appears in New Moon and its next sequel, Eclipse. When shape-shifters in the same pack are in werewolf form, they can share each other's thoughts as one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. BronsonPelletier
    JARED
    Played by: Bronson Pelletier

Canadian actor Bronson Pelletier will portray Jared, a senior member of the Wolf Pack under leader Sam. Previously seen on Canadian shows Dinosapien and renegadepress.com, Pelletier plays one of a few Quileute members who demonstrate the phenomenon of "imprinting" -- sort of like love at first sight for shape-shifters -- in the Twilight saga.

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. AlexMeraz
    PAUL
    Played by: Alex Meraz

The pack's most volatile and anger-prone member, Paul will be played by Alex Meraz, an actor whose background in dance and mixed martial arts will likely help scenes in which Paul, a shape-shifter, morphs between human and wolf form. Meraz appeared in Terrence Malick's 2005 period piece The New World and has reportedly worked with stunt choreographer Andy Cheng, who directed action scenes in the first Twilight film.

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. TysonHouseman
    QUIL ATEARA
    Played by: Tyson Houseman

Newcomer Tyson Houseman nabbed the role of Quil Ateara, a close friend of Jacob's who is left out of the loop as his fellow Quileute teens undergo their werewolf transformations and learn the tribe's shape-shifting secrets. The stage actor might need to follow Taylor's lead and grow into his role for future sequels, but for now he seems physically suited to play Quil, who in the books interacts with not only Jacob and the Quileute but Bella Swan.

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. GrahamGreene_StephenLovekin
    HARRY CLEARWATER
    Played by: Graham Greene

New Moon's Quileute community will get a familiar face in veteran actor Graham Greene, who signed on as tribal elder Harry Clearwater. An old fishing buddy of Charlie Swan (remember his famous fish fry?), Harry holds the secrets of the Quileute shape-shifters, from whom he is descended. Greene previously earned an Oscar nomination for his work in 1990's Dances with Wolves.

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. TinselKorey_GeorgePimentel
    EMILY YOUNG
    Played by: Tinsel Korey

Canadian singer-actress Tinsel Korey will play Emily Young, a Quileute woman who is also Sam Uley's fiancée. She bears a facial scar given to her by Sam, who accidentally injured her while "phasing" between his human and wolf forms -- one of the many dangers of being in close proximity to, and in a relationship with, a shape-shifter.
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. Empty Re: Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon.

Post  lovehate91 Fri May 22, 2009 6:02 pm

There's no Leah yet??
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Job/hobbies : Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner, Jacob Black, Taylor Lautner

Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon. Empty Re: Get to know the Quileutes of New Moon.

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 24, 2009 12:39 am

No, no Leah yet, i dont think they have a Leah for New Moon. She wasnt a pivotal role in the film, so from what i know they arent having her until Eclipse as she didnt do anything in New Moon. She was really only mentioned once or twice. So yeah.
    lovehate91
    lovehate91
    Master Cullenate

Number of posts : 346
    Job/hobbies : Student(HS)
    Registration date : 2009-04-10

Post  lovehate91 Sun May 24, 2009 12:42 am

Aw, man!

I was looking forward to my first glimpse of my doppelganger! lol
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Sun May 24, 2009 12:46 am

I know, i was aswell dude, i wanted to see what Leah looked like as well, but im still happy that the guys are all sooooo hot, i mean, WOW, like i imagined them as exactly what they are pretty much, and they were all hot in my imagination when i was reading, and then i was a little worried about how they would look for the film. But i think they did a great job. Because they are all HOT!
    Pretty_Twisted
    Pretty_Twisted
    Jake's REAL Imprintee
    Jake's REAL Imprintee

Post  Pretty_Twisted Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 am

k as i promised, more info, we are going to start with Alex Meraz, playing Paul, as he is the only one i knew anything about anyway! LMAO!

Alex Meraz, of the Purepecha (Tarasco) First Nation of Michoacan, Mexico was born and raised in Mesa, Arizona. There he taught at schools and community centers throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area in all aspects of art from mask-making to break dance.

As a graduate of the New School for the Arts, Alex has since further developed as a multi-faceted performer and artist. For 12 years Alex studied mixed martial arts, winning numerous tournaments in karate and capoeira, which led him to train with Andy Cheng as a stuntman.

Highly sought after in the indigenous dance world, Alex has worked as a lead dancer with renowned choreographers Raoul Trujillo, Rulan Tangen, and Santee Smith, to name a few. Among his many accomplishments, he is also a founding member of Dancing Earth, directed by Rulan Tangen. His notoriety with Dancing Earth earned him the honor of being hand-picked for a troupe selected to represent the U.S. in a performance for the Royal Jordanian family in Amman, Jordan.

With a vast range of talents, Alex's skill in acting and the performing arts has allowed him to work alongside Colin Farrell, Christian Bale, and Director Terrence Malick.

Ok will do some about the others tomorrow, one a day i think! LOL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:06 am